Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 3

Comments

• Same thing happened to me when I tried to reply to one of his messages.

• I've canceled my order via the survey on Saturday.

Later I repeated it on Monday and today on Wednesday ...

I did not receive any confirmation about cancellation by email.

There is no change on the order page that the order was canceled.

When can I expect the refund money?

I can't cancel the order manually because the order was processed in November as sent.

Edit.: Order number is 1843940

• Same. Not that anyone from Fanatec will do anything constructive with it anyway to move the order along, so we've not missed anything.

• Ivan BanchsIvan Banchs Member
    edited December 2023

Finally, got my tracking number for my button caps & stickers set! I just wish I had a wheelbase, steering wheel, pedals, and clamp to go along with it. Thank you @FANATEC you've truly made my birthday & Christmas!

Happy Holidays to all of you! Let us hang in there together!

Order: 1859*** - waiting to be shipped "Handover to Warehouse" (US)

Order: 1859*** - Button Caps and Sticker Set - delivery ETA 12/22(US)

• I received my shifter and ebrake which I had bought 2 days after I ordered the podium DD2, CSL pedals, and F1 wheel (ordered on 11/22/2023) a week ago, but my original order with the DD2 wheelbase and others still have not been shipped yet, although it says that it has already been handed over to the warehouse.

• Some progress. I logged in to my account to check my remaining order (Clubsport universal hub, QR1 and a Clubsport wheel) when I checked yesterday none of those 3 had serial numbers filled out. Checked today and the hub and QR1 have serial numbers, but the wheels still doesn't. So Just waiting on one item it looks like. Hopefully it won't be much longer.

• Ich hatte vor kurzem die DD2 storniert und direkt nächsten morgen war das Geld wieder bei mir, hatte mit PayPal bezahlt, ne Email gab es nicht extra.

• Yeah I have tried and tried to get some type of response from anybody at Fanatec as to why my order from November 23rd that has all in stock merchandise on it hasn’t shipped. The merchandise is still in stock here in the US as of today. They obviously have not shipped orders in the order they received them so I don’t know what to think. Is there a problem with my order? How would I know, no one will respond. My order will be 4 weeks old tomorrow. My nephews Christmas presents are not happening for him.

• Hey James,

How about my order from 14th November, 1791219

What excuse ya got? Im sick of asking

• i not really had this long waiting time problem so yes if that what was a issue, i also have other rigs as well so it would not totally kill me

• For those in the United States, I ordered on November 20th the Limited F1 wheel. I had the original availability of the QR2 to be December 5th, then it moved to the 15th when the 5th came and past, and then yesterday the availability moved from the 15th to the 29th. Now this morning I checked my order and now the QR2 has a availability date of December 22nd. My order status hasn't changed since the time I ordered. No serial numbers for any of the items I purchased now one month ago.

I wanted to share the availability date change for those in the US who are waiting on a QR2. All of the other products I ordered show in stock.

If they keep changing the date I'm really going to be frustrated and even more so without an email or anything. They could atleast tell me and others what is going on with the delays for the QR2 via a mass email. They sent one out for the DD+ I ordered later in the week, why can't they do one for those with the QR2s so we know they aren't just pulling dates out of thin air.

Whoever is responsible for Fanatec's customer relations need to be fired. They are truly horrible at their job and do not deserve to have their jobs.

• you guys say your on last day of processing orders from black friday what about my order from november 25th i still have no tracking number and you guys have said your done with 24th and 25 orders and so on so whats going on!!!!???????

• Pretty much all in the same boat i ordered r2r kit on 23rd and still have nothing and was told of it isn't shipped by dec 23rd it won't ship till middle of January which sucks.

• Which QR2 are you talking about, QR2 base or wheel? USB-C or type M?

I ordered a QR2 base USE-C that originally which supposed to ship Dec 5th, then got moved to Dec 12th, then changed to Dec 29th. As of right now it is still showing Dec 29th availability date. Ordered in the U.S.

• Die hattest du aber bestimmt noch regulär über die Bestellung storniert und nicht mit der Mail die wegen dem Formula Wheel kam, nehme ich an?

• edited December 2023

In case James or anyone at Fanatec is still listening here:

“However, we hope to be up to date with order processing for the US by the end of this week."

The end of week being Dec 17th and US orders still don't appear to be up to date as of the 20th. I ordered on Dec 3rd via FedEx Ground and am still "handover to warehouse" limbo status.

"For new orders: If you want to receive something by Christmas, then you need to purchase with FedEx Ground by Sunday (17th) at the latest”

Does Fanatec still believe US orders made by Dec 17th will even ship before Christmas let alone arrive?

• merry Xmas all and good luck.

• This information is now outdated and inaccurate. Please update with current and factual information.

• joe rankinjoe rankin Member
    edited December 2023

• Where suppose to be the tracking number ?

• The QR2 I'm waiting on is for the wheel. It was part of the package for the F1 Limited wheel.

• It was never true in the first place. Just a script to stall customers.

• Achsoo, darum gings. Ja korrekt, normal unter "Bestellungen" storniert.

• So, interesting development!

I ordered 24/11 (late Australian time), order number 1827XXX. All items were in stock at time of ordering. In the following days, the wheel I ordered appeared to have a pre-order status, arriving 14/12.

Nothing happened after that; order sat "in process" for some time so I sent a request through the form to customer support on 07/12 to see whether my order had been missed. No response due to the volume of requests they received. On 14/12, I received a notification that the shipping container that my wheel is in was delayed until 29/12. Certainly disappointing but it is what it is.

However, to my surprise, I receive a response to my customer support request two days ago on 19/12. The answer came through in the early hours of the morning for me, so I assume the EU team handled it. It said that the order has now been processed and sent to the warehouse for shipping! I assumed this meant it would just sit and wait until the part arrived, but amazingly, the order was processed and sent later that day. I received shipping info from the warehouser, with tracking for all six items I ordered...

I do not understand how it has been sent if the part is delayed until 29/12... unless the email that I received was misinformation... it seems that at least some of the boxes might arrive today or tomorrow so I will try to update with the result. I'm not upset it's arriving, just confused as to how it was all apparently out of stock, but the EU team managed to action the order in the middle of the night and get stock allocated out of thin air!

• @James @Fanatec

Hello. I am based in the UK and made the order # 1811588 on the 21st November, the label was created on the 24th and serial numbers have been attributed to the items but it's been stuck on that phase since; UPS waiting to get the package from the Fanatec warehouse.

The order only consisted of a Booster kit, LC Pedals and the Pedal Tuning Kit so I'm wondering how other people in the UK are receiving orders made many weeks after me? It would be great if someone from Fanatec were able to tell me what's going on because it's been a month now with no movement.

• Chris SimonisChris Simonis Member
    edited December 2023

I've submitted a formal complaint to the ACCC and Consumer Affairs Vic against Endor Australia Pty Ltd, I think a month since an in stock order is "completely shipped" is long enough to wait.

https://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/consumers-and-businesses/products-and-services/problems-with-a-product/products-missing-or--damaged-in-transit

A store or seller that accepts payment for products must supply them:

• within any timeframe they have indicated, or
    • within a reasonable time.

They haven't delivered them in the timeframe they gave and haven't given an alternate reasonable timeframe so I see no other option here.

• The question for Chris - I am genuinely interested in what do you expect the outcome of the complaint to be? I’m in eu so we have a body that we can go to, but I am thinking what’s the point. I’m not going to get my order earlier, since I don’t want to cancel.

btw Im typing from my phone and for some reason i cant remove second quote, so Miroslav sorry

• Maybe a government agency telling them to cut their bullshit will get through to them?

Clearly customer complaints don't matter.