Untrackable goods for 2 months without tracking number and any information.

was very disappointed with this purchasing experience. I received an email from fanatec on November 24th, saying that my goods had been changed to “warehouse processing“. At the same time,I saw that the warranty date of the goods has started to count now, but in the past I have not received any goods or tracking numbers for two months. A month ago, I have tried every method to contact fanatec, but I have not received any reply. I have sent many emails, and I left messages on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, but I got no response. There is no way to cancel my order, I haven’t received the goods, and the warranty date has started almost two months ago. Is there anyone who can help me?

Comments

• This looks like a screenshot taken from a mobile web browser, but they state tracking numbers are only visible using a desktop browser, could you check that first?

Additionally, there were some issues with the ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X being oversold during the Black Friday sales, did you check your spam folder for any e-mails from Fanatec which may have ended up there? Some of these may have been sent a while ago, and I know my own spam folder gets cleared out of e-mails after 30 days or so, so in addition to checking now, have you been keeping an eye on it more generally, because there is a possibility something relevant arrived there and has subsequently been deleted.

• edited January 16

For my other goods, I can see the tracking number in the mobile web browser. I have used the computer web browser to see them all, but the situation is still the same. I don’t see the tracking number. Also regarding the issue of spam folder. Since I‘ve been sending a lot of emails over the past month, I’ve been checking emails almost every day or so and almost checking my spam box. Have there been any emails about them, but unfortunately, I haven‘t received any reply for a month, and I am already very frustrated.

• Ah ok, sounds like you've done about everything you can do.

I've seen a few others posting about delays getting anything in Japan, I'm not sure there's been any success stories coming from the region as yet, so please post updates if you do hear something.

I'm in Aus and also have one of these items on order (about 7 minutes after you) and have heard nothing specific about it, however I also have a CS DD+ in my order which I did receive communications about and will hopefully be officially available soon. Hopefully I don't then also have to wait for the V2.5 X.

I hope you get some tracking information or other good news soon.

• edited January 16

Actually I can wait. I wouldn't complain if the item hadn't shipped yet, but I suspect they lost my item since the warranty had already started. I have asked fanatec to help me several times this month but I have not gotten any reply.