Today is the day / Is today the day?

The ClubSport DD+ is supposedly available today. There are people who had their availability date on January 10th and still don't know anything, so I can assume that those of us with the date on the 17th will experience the same. I haven't lost hope, but I'm aware of how challenging this process has been. What do you think? Silence from Fanatec? Any orders shipped? An announcement? A delay in the availability date?

Comments

• Stefan MeurerStefan Meurer Member
    edited January 17

Es ist wie ein Roulet, keiner weiß was wir bekommen werden heute.

Ich drücke uns allen die Daumen.

• Already beyond the end of a workday on 17/01 here in Aus and no movement.

• Fanatec! wo bleibt denn meine Bestellung von 24.11? Order: 1833577

kein wort, keine Rückmeldung vom support und instagram...

Leute, ist kein Scherz mehr.

• I think the date for end of Feb 24 is more solid it is the date appear on website now and allow around 2 months for the approval may be enough

• I have my V3s from BF week.

today my wheel & QR2 arrive ahead of original date from day of purchase

DD+ is final piece I need to use them all together , I really hope its today they give us good news 🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻

• I hope today 100% i am scaptic however that it will be another delay + we will not hear from the ceo till end of the week or next week

• I hope we get today good news or shipping info, but i dont think so, i think when we have luck we get late evening CET Time another info about delay of dd+ preorders, but we cant make much only take it how it is or cancel order and move to simagic, moza or what else.

• My order is also at 17th, I hope we will get in till the end of the month! Cant wait any more. :(

• i wish i could stop and move on but i cant i bought all my sim racing gear 2 wheels handbrake pedals and shifter all from fanatec and base is the last thing if i move over i have to cut my loss 400 euro and i still need the adapters to go to pc so i cant do that i am trapped

• Mine was Jan 10. I’m guessing end of feb will be the soonest. Hopefully not march. This sucks. I really did not see this coming. But I guess I’m not alone. Me and all of Fanatec in this together. Lol

• edited January 17

This is just a joke man. How can such a big company that has earned millions during BF and clearly knew how to communicate their new sales offerings not know how to communicate with their customers about their pending orders. Yes we know the cargo problem and after that the licensing problem with Sony, but damn just communicate or at leest be transparant. I think this whole mess leaves a quite some damage to the name Fanatec.

Also it will be very logical to financialy compsentate the customers that preorder the DD+ since october. Fanatec just achting like a bank right now with all these thousand of euro's in the bag and clearly not delevering anything

• I don’t think any compensation is due. Everything that is preorder has risk. Shit happens. It sucks but that is the reality. My father waited over a year for a vehicle that was preordered. No compensation at all for a 60k order. I just want to race.

• n a couple of days, we will see "Availability date: Jan 31" A major streamer said that they still don't have permission to show anything

• I'd settle just for better communication. Like a daily or weekly update. Even if it's just "We're still waiting on a response from Sony. They said they will update us in x days. Our next update will be on DD/mm".

Expectation management should be one of their CS teams primary functions.

• In fairness they did say they hope to have news by mid January. I hope they give us an update in this week.

• Yes that they say, but why not give the info we are in contact with Sony but we dont know right now when it will be finished, or somethinh other, in such a situation the most important is to talk with your customers and be trasparency.

• TODAY, IT IS NOT TODAY 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• It was indeed not the day now to wait for an update

• You really think it was a cargo problem? Why would they pay extra money to have it shipped via "air freight" if they never had the licensing and couldn't release it yet anyways? It was a lie to stall customers. Just like their website that says the DD+ is "Officially Licensed by Sony". A LIE!!! I GUARANTEE the base is flawed and has issues so Sony will not license it until Fanatec figures it out. There are already youtube videos of people's clubsport DD not even turning on and people on this forum that say their DD is bricked after a firmware update. Good luck to everyone that will wait 4 weeks for customer support to respond with a generic response if you have an issue with your equipment.

• so true!!!

Guys, it's not a joke anymore!!!

My Order is from the 09.11 and i am waiting without an information.

No Awnser from the Support / No Chance to get them at the Phone...

Nothing.

• Meine Bestellung der DD+ ist vom 21 Oktober.

Also abwarten.

Ich warte genauso.

• DD+ ist klar. da muss man noch warten.,.,. aber ich habe nur die Handbrake, HUB und Lenkrad gekauft.. alles still on stock... wo ist denn dass Problem....

• Today is also not the day 😭