What will be the hottest feature of the ClubSport Wheel V2?

Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
Now that you have seen the specs and details of the new Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2 please tell us what features you are interested most.

Please vote and leave a comment if you like to win an invite as we will give-away 5 additional invites among all people who voted and left a comment.

The other invites will be sent out by end of next week and in several waves over the next months. You will be notified by e-mail and the invite will be shown in the customer profile.
What feature do you look forward the most?
  1. What ist most important for you? (1st priority)634 votes
    1. More torque power
        8.36%
    2. Better cooling system and durability
      22.87%
    3. Faster acceleration to make countersteering easier
        8.36%
    4. Less cogging force (notchiness) and better feeling for subtle force effects
      19.72%
    5. Improved belt drive with no belt slip and very low drag
        4.73%
    6. Double the resolution on the steering axis
        3.63%
    7. Compatibility to PlayStation 4 and PC
      14.51%
    8. Compatibility to Xbox One and PC
      17.82%
  2. What ist most important for you? (2nd priority)634 votes
    1. More torque power
      12.46%
      18.77%
      14.83%
      18.61%
      12.30%
        5.21%
    7. Compatibility to PlayStation 4 and PC
      11.67%
        6.15%
  3. What ist most important for you? (3rd priority)634 votes
    1. More torque power
      14.20%
      15.62%
      14.67%
      18.77%
      15.93%
        8.04%
    7. Compatibility to Playstation 4 and PC
        7.89%
        4.89%

Comments

• Will be purchasing one regardless of invite, can't wait for less cogging force and of course the longer the wheel lasts the better
  •  I can't wait for this wheel! Xbox/ps4/pc support and having 1 wheel base for them all is what we all needed for those of us who play all 3!
  • Will be interesting to see how good the new base is and how close it really is to a direct drive.  Personally its the wheel rims that Fanatec offer that has persuaded me to order.

• Need!!!! for project cars et fm series!!!
  • edited August 2014
    First, it's a stunner. I want this to sit on my entertainment area with it's beauty- a fine piece of machinery. Second, it's robustness. I am quickly sold to just these two features. The rest are just bonus for me. 

Call me a fanboy, well I really am.

Cheers and more power to Fanatec!

josecarlo1129

*Voted as well.
  • In my opinion the more important characteristics I will be check are:

-Better durability like my CSR Elite
    -Better feeling with new servo system
    -Test new belt drive working.

For sure V2 torque perfomance will be a good update.

I can't wait for an invitation email 
    8->
  • Probably my next wheel base :)
  • Can't wait!
  • Will be purchasing one regardless of invite, can't wait for less cogging force and of course the longer the wheel lasts the better
    Also the direct drive see if does make a difference :P
  • I cannot wait to read/see the first reviews.
  • I am upgrading from the v1, just send me the invite  :-\"
  • Its a pure beauty*___*
    Its outperforming everything by 100x times...and looks so good by it!
    I can realy say iam in love with this Wheel Base....!

Hope of good news in the future from you guys:D

Greetings from Germany:D
  • i would love this due to owning xbox one and racing on iracing on pc, to have the chance of using a wheel for both next-gen console and pc is fantastic
  • Can't wait to get my hands on one, good to see you kept the sexy black and red combo, suits my ferrari colour scheme hyperstimulator.
  • I really love the sound of the V2... Just another step up in the build quality!! It looks alot more sleek & professional for me !! Fanatec sure know how to make incredible peripherals & this is setting a new benchmark in parts being used for Sim Racing!! Just ace !!
  • I am very happy that durability was adressed and I am looking forward to this the most. But I am also very excited about how smooth the new FFB will be :)

Can't await an invitation!!
  • With a decent line-up of add-on wheels that can be used on the CSWB V2 this is a worthy upgrade to my CS Elite which has had a good life of racing and zero problems.
  • I've only ever bough Fanatec products and I really want this wheel!  My CSR has served me well but it is time to upgrade.  I hope I get my invite soon, or win an invite with this post.

Thanks again Fanatec for doing what you can to deliver what the customers are asking for.  I
  • bin gespannt darauf zu sehen wie gut ihr das clipping in den griff bekommen habt
    eager to see how well you managed the wheels clipping. 
  • Looking forward to get an invite code. :-)
  • Can't wait to get the invite.

Really hoping it'll be compatible with both PS4 and Xbox one.

Cheers from Denmark.
  • Guiot ClementGuiot Clement Member
    edited August 2014

• Will be a lot better than the garbage products Thrustmaster has released for Xbox 1. Will also be fantastic for pCars and iRacing on PC! 
  • This base looks glorious, time for the fanatec haters to shut up!
  • Better reliability with a new engine
  • I really hope to be chosen. 

Thank you!
  • Had already made the decision to replace my current wheel/pedals with a Fanatec setup and an pleased to find out that a new version of the Clubsport base is coming out! Greatly looking forward to it. 
  • Well, my next wheel will be my last one, probably i will buy an Fanatec setup but i need more information about the new wheels and there compatibility. I hope to get more information soon. Good work Fanatec.
  • la base dont je suis deja détenteur de la premiere version est deja d'une bonne qualitée et le fonctionnement  est sans pareil a l'heure actuel je pense  , je suis certain que  la version 2  sera encore plus aboutie avec ces nouvelles améliorations , l 'expérience deja acquise avc ce produit de qualité ne peux qu etre bientot en ma possiéssion avec ou sans invitation!! , toute fois l'attente va etre longue jusqu à sa disponibilité