CSP V3 owners: Betatesters wanted for Brake Performance Kit

1235»

Comments

• edited November 2015
    I can test the kit.

I'm new Fanatec user but I feel the changes (while comparing previous spring based pedals I used). (Having cerebral palsy, I'm sensitive to pedals, especialy while braking. There was a time when I could not press pedals at all). Only downside I see is that these are the first Fanatec pedals I own/tried so I can't compare them with V1/V2. 
  • Hello Thomas
    I would like to test this out, 
  • Hello,

I'm a proud owner of a CSP V3  and I would like to test this new set.

Thanks.

• Hey Thomas,
    if you still need a tester im happy to help,
  • I would be happy to test these out please

Thanks

Mark

• Oh I'm in. I already did a unboxed coverage  plus other Fanatec vids. Would be glad to do a review on these to if needed. Either way I'll be buying them to test eventually. 
  • Hi, would be happy to test too, I have had my V3 pedals since early October.
  • Hey, I'm interested in testing the new materials.

I'm a V3 owner with the standard damper installed on the brake.  Very interested in what improvements could be made to the brake feel!

• Ich würde mich ebenfalls freuen, euch als Beta-Tester behilflich sein zu dürfen und die Entwicklung eurer Produkte mit voranzutreiben.
  • als her damit , bin dabei

ich werde die teile bearbeiten bis sie glühen  :)

• edited November 2015
    Hello Fanatec
    I would be happy to test the new brake performance kit, on my CSP V3.

thank you
    James
  • I’ve been
    using the CSP v1 for 5 years and recently, last Friday, I bought the CSP v3
    which have an order’s status of “Processing”. I do some simracing training
    every day, and I have 1-2 races per week.

If you
    consider it, maybe it would be a good idea to take advantage of the incoming package
    delivery, and add the performance kit to it.

Best regards.

• Hello, I've had my V3's since Day 1 first release which replaced my V2's. I have the Dampers on both my Throttle and Brake and I'd love to test out the Brake Performance Kit if given the chance :)

Shaun Ellul
  • I'd like to test them.

One question though, what is the difference between these and the csp. V3 dampers.

I have stock csp v3's.
  • > Plas jw van der> Eu gostaria de testá-los. Uma pergunta, porém, qual é a diferença entre estes e os CSP. Amortecedores V3. Tenho estoque de CSP v3.
    My Dumper csp V3 spoiled with two weeks of use only ...
    The description of this new product it will be more durable and efficient in its accuracy to brake.
  • edited November 2015

More than willing here :)

oh and i have the V3 pedals, V1(.5) base) and BMW wheel.

• Would be happy to test one of the brake performance kit 
  • edited November 2015
    Hi Fanatec team.
    I would be happy to test the new brake performance kit, on my CSP V3.

• Hi, I purpose myself as a betatester for these special dampers.
    I owned Clubsport pedals v1,v2 and now the v3 with damper kit. More I had CSR, CSR Elite, ClubSPort v1 and now ClubSport v2 base.
    I'm very sensitive and focused on details and I really think I could do a good job and give fine tuned feedbacks.

To be honest I already have some suggestion about the new load cell of the break pedal.

Thank you in advance,

Raffaele Arena
  • I have your entire line up including V3 pedals. Use them 4 to 6 hrs per day. Have recording gear and youtube and twitch channels. Use them.on every format (PC, X1, PS4 n PS3)
  • Hi Thomas, I am a pround owner of the V3 Pedale with some issues on the brake. So it would be great to be part of the test team.
    I guess it looks like a good solution and should solve the issue.
    I personally use the CVS in different simulators.
    MfG Oliver
  • I would be happy to test this love getting my hands dirty with new tech.
    Already modded my cps v3 for better ffb , if you flip the rumble motor bracket around it gives at better feel all round. Something you have to do to install the dampeners anyway.
    I don't own dampeners yet, wanted to try the pedals as stock 1st plus they weren't available in Australia at the time , only recently upgraded from a G27 setup.
  • Armin HabermannArmin Habermann Member, Administrator
    wil this replace the damper kit ? cause im about to get one, id rather return it and wait for an improved version...
    No, this will replace the PU foams in the brake.

For all who might not be able to get this kit. We are successfully testing "Liqui Moly" PTFE spray right now to improve the feeling of the brake. Our tests are showing is good results so far. If you test it. Please clean the brake cylinder from the other lubricant as good as possible. THX!
  • I would love to test the new kit!
  • I want to test it!
    edited November 2015
    Hi,

we are selecting the testers right now. More information and details will follow. Thank you for your applications! We are sorry that not everybody can participate but all CSP V3 customers will benefit from the outcome of the test.

For all who might not be able to get this kit. We are successfully testing "Liqui Moly" PTFE spray right now to improve the feeling of the brake. Our tests are showing is good results so far. If you test it. Please clean the brake cylinder from the other lubricant as good as possible. THX!

edited November 2015
    UPDATE:
    All Eladur samples have been sent out to our 60 testers. Please move to this forum thread for more information and to post your feedback:

Everybody who is interrested in our test results are invited to read the forum thread but please do not post there if you are no beta tester!
This discussion has been closed.