BLACK FRIDAY: Bundle with CSW B V2 and the new CSL P1 steering wheel

Comments

• Natalie BNatalie B Member, Moderator, Betatester
    edited November 2015
    So it will work on Xbox one?

Yes

It's a great app, I currently use it on PC (along side Fanaleds and also Sin:Speed) and as of the 15th December (give or take) the apps should work on console as that's all when patch 7.0 on PCars will arrive with an update that now just pushing data out via UDP. Hopefully the patch and the app developers will have this completed on time. It will also allow console users to use Project Cars Crew Chief" too (to a degree) :)

Therefore, all you need is an iOS device running the app (or android) on the same wifi network, and that's it. The app with sniff the data transmitted from PCars (with minimal delay) for you to do with as you please :D

Great news for all console owners!
  • It's my understanding the app is for Windows pc version.
  • sorry, Antoines last link indicates it will have console support.
  • edited November 2015
    T10 could learn something from SMS. Be there for your customers/community and the community does something back for the game devs !!!
    I don't think an app for FM6 will ever see daylight. Glitches and flaws reported on fm.net about FM5 were never solved...and they didn't even mind looking at it, cause the same issues are still in FM6 !!!
  • I always wondered why I couldn't figure out how to use the crew chief on PCars on PS4. Crew chief is only available on PC?..
  • For now yes...and when patch 7.0 comes out, it can be used on PS4 ONLY when it's running on pc for now. Just click the PCars link for info.
  • So it will work on Xbox one?

Yes

It's a great app, I currently use it on PC (along side Fanaleds and also Sin:Speed) and as of the 15th December (give or take) the apps should work on console as that's all when patch 7.0 on PCars will arrive with an update that now just pushing data out via UDP. Hopefully the patch and the app developers will have this completed on time. It will also allow console users to use Project Cars Crew Chief" too (to a degree) :)

Therefore, all you need is an iOS device running the app (or android) on the same wifi network, and that's it. The app with sniff the data transmitted from PCars (with minimal delay) for you to do with as you please :D

Great news for all console owners!
    Thanks for that info. It's great being able to get so much help from a forum, I do apologise for sounding a bit of a dummy but I'm new to all this forum business and so far I have found it great help. I have been on the 360 console for some years now just on Forza and the Xbox one is a big upgrade for me along with the latest wheel setup which I can't wait till it arrives . I take it there is a specific blog site for discussing consoles and if you're stuck with somthing that someone can help you out.
  • Just use this link, the activity tab, to ask non topic related questions.

https://www.fanatec.com/forum/activity
  • Well I would not have popped in but I had to submit another support request. This for my CSS SQ which no longer recognizes gears 2-4-6 and I 99% of the time use it in sequential mode so I am a bit surprised. Well no really I'm not it still is Fanatec and to be expected.
  • I thought the offer is until Cyber Monday but when I logged on to the Australian website, the offer is gone. 
  • Andrew, did you try to recalibrate?
  • Offer gone? Sunday's not even over yet? What's the deal?
  • You'd think it would be up for cyber Monday. Maybe they'll put it back up. Got mine early in case they ran out. Shows in stock USA...
  • You'd think it would be up for cyber Monday. Maybe they'll put it back up. Got mine early in case they ran out. Shows in stock USA...
    I was waiting to let others get in front of my in line. As I don't need it right now I thought that was fair. Hope I didn't miss out
  • It's back!!!
  • Armin HabermannArmin Habermann Member, Administrator
    edited November 2015
    FANATEC:
    "We are sorry that the bundle went offline to early because of a mistake in our system. The Black Friday offer is online again and will stay available until 24:00 CET"

Armin Habermann
    Fanatec Support Team
  • JONGIL LEEJONGIL LEE Member
    edited November 2015
    Is this compatible with EUROPE Version of CLUBSPORT WHEEL BASE V2?
  • My EU order 707555 of the bundle is in shipping status since friday afternoon, but as of today I didn't received any tracking. I've emailed the customer service without response. Please help
  • My order is also in the same state (#707551), probably wasn't pick up yet. The tracking is sent directly from UPS.
  • Pietro MauroPietro Mauro Member
    edited November 2015
    My order is also in the same state (#707551), probably wasn't pick up yet. The tracking is sent directly from UPS.
    ah you defeat me by 4 orders.... congratulations LOL, We are in the same boat, did you receive the invoice?

• My order is also in the same state (#707551), probably wasn't pick up yet. The tracking is sent directly from UPS.
    ah you defeat me by 4 orders.... congratulations LOL, We are in the same boat, did you receive the invoice?

Yes.
  • My EU order 707555 of the bundle is in shipping status since friday afternoon, but as of today I didn't received any tracking. I've emailed the customer service without response. Please help
    Any news from fanatec?
  • My order 707793 I still have no confirmation. FANATEC CAN WE HAVE AN UPDATE PLEASE
    Any news from fanatec?
    Fanatec emailed me that the order will be picked up today... Thanks to the customer care

• On Japan store, again the Bundle price is wrong. only 12 yen discounted.
  • My order 707793 I still have no confirmation. FANATEC CAN WE HAVE AN UPDATE PLEASE

Rob I placed a order. Confirmation came IMMEDIATELY after to my email. If you did not receive this contact Fanatec CS. They don't have anything to do with this forum so they won't see your issue. Also, I'm sure CS has many inquiries to get through/catch up on. It may take a day or two. One thing I know is Fanatec treats their customers very well. If for some reason your order didn't go through I'm sure they'll take care you.
    You can check your account page order history. If your order shows processing you're good. I ordered Friday 0400 and haven't shipped yet. They have a small staff and are no doubt quite busy catching up.
  • Matt EseltineMatt Eseltine Member
    edited November 2015
    Rob,

I also never got a confirmation email but my order says Processing. If my order still says processing by the end of business Monday I am going to send an email to Fanatec just to check on it

I agree with others that it is likely Fanatec is trying to catch up from the weekend. It is good to hear that I am not the only one who has had the same experience.

UPDATE: I just got my confirmation email...
  • We aren't asking for a discount code. Free shipping is honestly what most of us want. We are willing to pay full price for the product but it'd be nice to not have to spend money for shipping as a promo for once
    Free shipping would get complaints also. People living in California wouldn't get the same amount of money (value) as people in Vermont. So that's not fair either. You see?

No, I don't.
    You dig too deep.
    Free shipping IS free shipping.
    End of story.
  • I live in California and would not complain about free shipping. I also didn't complain about the Black Friday deal. In my case the black Friday deal was better as it was $90 savings, free shipping would have only saved me $26...