Fanatec Webshop Japan is now open

Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
edited April 2014 in Blog
It took quite a while to get this done but we are proud to announce that Fanatec is now available in Japan through our own Fanatec webshop.

For this purpose we have founded Endor Japan and set-up logistics in Japan so that we can deliver fast service and communicate in Japanese language.

Up to now the selection is still limited until everything runs smoothly but is planned to have the same product portfolio available in all territories.

What is next? On top of our target list is a subsidary in Brazil and have to warehouse in Hong Kong to deliver to all places we are not represented yet. But considering the long time it took to get to Japan, I will not make any promises when that will happen.

Edit: We are also still planning to have our own canadian warehouse. I did not mention it as this region is already covered. It is an important improvement we have to make.

Comments

• Hell yeah!  Nice work.  Take over the WORLD!
  • What's happening with the Canadian warehouse you announced a while ago? 
  • Julien LavoieJulien Lavoie Member
    edited April 2014
    What's happening with the Canadian warehouse you announced a while ago? 
    +1
    With 91$us (100$can) to ship a wheel to Canada, no way I will buy another wheel from you.

• What's happening with the Canadian warehouse you announced a while ago? 
    +1
    With 91$us (100$can) to ship a wheel to Canada, no way I will buy another wheel from you.

Agree 100%
  • agree 200%, I was about to order a CSL but 127$ + fee taxes doubles the seat price.
  • Great thanks for a subsidary in Brazil !!!
    When?!??!Please.
  • Fanatec is setting up logistics and support all over the world. I wonder if that means that we will see new products for the mass market (consoles) soon.

I guess we will hear sweet news at E3. The waiting will probably be worth it.
  • I just received my clubsports v2 pedals today and it says to download the driver but there are 4 variants to this mainly version 144 and version 177 I think which one should I be using?
  • I just received my clubsports v2 pedals today and it says to download the driver but there are 4 variants to this mainly version 144 and version 177 I think which one should I be using?
    I´ve used them all and they all worked fine for me. Think the latest beta is 181.
  • Thanks Frans, I thank you for your time an response
  • Brazil wait for Fanatec  B-)