CSL Elite Racing Wheel now available in the USA

Comments

• Scott AvoyScott Avoy Member
    edited September 2017
    Hi any update on the US pre orders CSL elite PS4 shipping on 9/27? Thanks
    Funny to see that I'm not the only one who is eagerly awaiting a shipment notification.  Anyone else choose express shipping?

I see that the product page now says "In Stock" ...so that a good thing :)

Edit!!! - my order status is now "shipped"!!!

SA
  • Hi any update on the US pre orders CSL elite PS4 shipping on 9/27? Thanks
    I'm wondering the same. I've reloaded the "my orders" pages about a hundred times already. Sorry for the DDOS Thomas.

-J
    My order just changed to have the Actual Shipping date of today. Yay.  I couldn't stomach the express shipping cost this time around. I chose regular as I really only need this new base for Gran Turismo Sport on PS4. I'm currently playing PCARS2 on PC with my "old" CSW V1 so I'm in no rush as long as it arrives before GTS.

-J
  • Hi any update on the US pre orders CSL elite PS4 shipping on 9/27? Thanks
    I'm wondering the same. I've reloaded the "my orders" pages about a hundred times already. Sorry for the DDOS Thomas.

-J
    My order just changed to have the Actual Shipping date of today. Yay.  I couldn't stomach the express shipping cost this time around. I chose regular as I really only need this new base for Gran Turismo Sport on PS4. I'm currently playing PCARS2 on PC with my "old" CSW V1 so I'm in no rush as long as it arrives before GTS.

-J

Mine just changed, too. :D
  • Thanks for reply mine now states Shipped as well very excited, I am upgrading from a fanatec 911 GT3 rsv2 which has served me well
  • Thanks for reply mine now states Shipped as well very excited, I am upgrading from a fanatec 911 GT3 rsv2 which has served me well
    Awesome upgrade!
  • Mine is marked "Shipped" as well. Thank you for the update.

• Has anybody received tracking info yet? I see my order marked as shipped on my order status page but haven’t received a tracking info email.
  • No tracking email yet as of 7:45pm est on 9/27 I keep checking my email
  • More excited for the new wheel than I was for my last iPhone shipment
  • No tracking email.
  • None for me yet either. I chose standard shipping. So not sure if that matters or not. 
  • No tracking information has been provided, and my shipping status had changed very early on 9/27. Hopefully we all get some updated information shortly.

S
  • no tracking email either.

I did email the webshop staff and they said they had a delay yesterday (9/27) and plan to dispatch all Preorders on the wheel today (9/28).

Not sure if this is happening for anyone else but since I not only pre ordered the wheel I got myself some inverted pedals ect and next to it, it says processing still. though next to my wheel it says shipped along with the status it says shipped.

I'm assuming it means my products that I ordered are all getting shipped together.

hoping to at least get the email tonight or tomorrow (9/29) I can imagine fanatec has to be crazy busy with all these orders.

exciting time of the year!

Jordan
  • Hey Jordan - same with me. I ordered pedals, shifter and Porsche wheel at the same time and they still show up as processing even though the CSL Elite says shipped. I’m guessing this is just a glitch and they will ship it all together. Glad to hear I’m not the only one. Customer support replied to me earlier today saying I should be getting tracking info late tonight and they are shipping today.
  • Rocky  BurneyRocky Burney Member
    edited September 2017
    Same here, ordered a load cell, A/C sensors, and a  PS2-RJ12 cable along with the wheel. The wheel shows shipped and the other three items show processing.
    Edit: 10:45PM Central Time, 9/28, no tracking email received here either.

Also would like to know Fanatec's official stance on the questions I posted earlier this week regarding FEI and the rattling that has been reported in the wheelbase:

Is using FEI necessary to prevent damage to the wheel from whatever is causing the rattling?

Is the rattling considered normal? Will it damage the wheel in any way?

What is physically causing the rattling?

Shadilay
  • Estimated shipping date: 09/27/2017
    Actual shipping date: 09/27/2017

Very funny.
  • Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
    Same here, ordered a load cell, A/C sensors, and a  PS2-RJ12 cable along with the wheel. The wheel shows shipped and the other three items show processing.

Also would like to know Fanatec's official stance on the questions I posted earlier this week regarding FEI and the rattling that has been reported in the wheelbase:

Is using FEI necessary to prevent damage to the wheel from whatever is causing the rattling?

Shadilay
    The rattle sound is totally harmless and will not damage anything.
  • The rattle sound is totally harmless and will not damage anything.
    Thomas,

Can you get us any information into what is happening with shipping on these?  All of our order status changed to "shipped" on 9/27 but none of us have received tracking information.  

Thank you,
    SA
  • Same here, ordered a load cell, A/C sensors, and a  PS2-RJ12 cable along with the wheel. The wheel shows shipped and the other three items show processing.

Shadilay
    The rattle sound is totally harmless and will not damage anything.
    Thank you sir
  • As of 8:30am est on 9/29 still no tracking email it would be nice to track and get estimated delivery date to be home to receive it. I selected 3 day shipping option, thanks for any update on processing you can provide. has anyone received tracking email yet?
  • Jordan FisherJordan Fisher Member
    edited September 2017
    Wai Choy said:
    Hey Jordan - same with me. I ordered pedals, shifter and Porsche wheel at the same time and they still show up as processing even though the CSL Elite says shipped. I’m guessing this is just a glitch and they will ship it all together. Glad to hear I’m not the only one. Customer support replied to me earlier today saying I should be getting tracking info late tonight and they are shipping today.
    I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one regarding that confusion. Looks like its just a glitch, ect. No email at 8:05am CST.

Looks like we just have to be patient with Fanatec regarding the shipping. I can imagine most of us are very excited to finally get our hands on these great products, and the wait is killing some of us.

Thanks guys for the replies regarding that I'm not the only one seeing that glitch. Looks like we should receive our wheel / products sometime mid to late next week at the earliest is my guess unless you got the 3 day or 2 day shipping ect.

Cant Wait :) 
  • Just got quick reply from customer support ..looks like they are just little delayed they stated .......... due to the huge amount of pre-orders our warehouse is not able to ship all the orders at once. Therefore all pre-orders will be shipped within the next 2 days. We are doing our best so that you receive your items as soon as possible Thanks for your understanding and patience.
  • Order place hope don't have the same problem as Brian.
  • due to the huge amount of pre-orders our warehouse is not able to ship all the orders at once. Therefore all pre-orders will be shipped within the next 2 days. We are doing our best so that you receive your items as soon as possible Thanks for your understanding and patience.
    Not mad.  Just disappointed as someone who is way too excited about a piece of sim gear.  :(
  • Just got quick reply from customer support ..looks like they are just little delayed they stated .......... due to the huge amount of pre-orders our warehouse is not able to ship all the orders at once. Therefore all pre-orders will be shipped within the next 2 days. We are doing our best so that you receive your items as soon as possible Thanks for your understanding and patience.
    I'm curious now if you look at your order history ect, for example my order says shipped. I'm guessing it says that for everyone who pre ordered the wheel. Just hasn't shipped for some people, and its shipped for others. We just don't quite know until we get an email regarding our tracking information.

regardless, like you said, our products will be shipped within the next two days. Which is great news so we know it'll be on the way :)

Thanks for sharing what customer support had to say! Gives us a general idea whats going on.

Jordan
  • Thomas Jackermeier As of 4:40 PM Eastern no tracking info. It said shipped on 9/28/17 I paid $152 for overnight shipping to have it for my birthday 9/30/17 Any clue why myi have not got my wheel?? 
  • As of 8:30am est on 9/29 still no tracking email it would be nice to track and get estimated delivery date to be home to receive it. I selected 3 day shipping option, thanks for any update on processing you can provide. has anyone received tracking email yet?
    I know the feeling 4:40 Est nothing yet. not happy After paying for overnight shipping.
  • In the near future, will there be a bundel with a shifter and v3 pedals for the csl elite fot play station 4?
  • To Thomas Just got my tracking number. Fedex Never got it shipped until 4pm today 9/29 and on my order it said it was sent to the shipper on 9/28 am. paid for overnight got 3 day shipping. Hope this is made right as i only paid overnight as 9/30 is my birthday and now not getting the wheel until mon 10/2 

• Pre-ordered the day it became available, still no tracking info for me. Sad Panda.