Black Friday 2017 - UPDATE2

Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
edited November 2017 in Blog
So it is Black Friday again. :-bd

This year we will have 4 offers and I hope this pleases existing customers as well as new ones. All offers will be revealed during this weekend and the sale starts on Nov 24th at 9.00 German time. As usual we will continue the sale until Monday or as long as supply lasts. There is enough inventory so that you do not have to be there at 9.00 but I would not recommend to wait until Monday if you want to be 100% sure to get one of those offers.

Offer 1 of 4:

ClubSport Pedals V3 inverted
Get the inverted pedals for the price of the regular ones! -40% !
$299.95
359,95€ (incl. VAT)
499.95AUD (incl. tax)
42,900JPY (incl. tax)

Offer 2 of 4:

ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub for XBOX One
Get the Rim for FREE!
$299.95
349,95€ (incl. VAT)
499.95AUD (incl. tax)
43,900JPY (incl. tax)

Offer 3 of 4:

CSL Elite Wheel Starter Pack for XBOX One & PC
$299.95
299,95€ (incl. VAT)
399.95AUD (incl. tax)
39,000JPY (incl. tax)

Offer 4 of 4:

Our last offer is the new steering wheel which will be exclusively available for pre-order during the Black Friday Weekend.

Some people were dissapointed that there is no offer for PS4 users but this is actually not true as you can create your own PS4 bundle if you combine offer 1, 2 and/or 4 with the CSL Elite Racing wheel.

UPDATE

This was a painful and slow experience today and I would like to apologize for that. This Black Friday is much stronger than in the years before and in the first 8 hours we made about 16 times the turnover of a normal full day.

Please take your time as you will get your discount for sure, even if the product is out of stock. But we do have inventory.
You have plenty of time until Tuesday morning 9.00 CET and all pre-orders of the McLaren will be shipped on the same day anyway.

UPDATE2
The CSP V3i are sold out in USA and Japan now but we will keep the discounted price for pre-orders as promised.
Black Friday 2017
  1. What is your favourite offer?262 votes
    1. Offer 1
      25.19%
    2. Offer 2
        3.05%
    3. Offer 3
      18.70%
    4. Offer 4
      16.41%
    5. A combination of those offers
        8.78%
    6. Nothing there for my taste
      27.86%

Comments

• That's really a great deal! I hope I'm allowed to mention it here as well. A shifter+handbrake bundle would be really great. Anyway many thanks for this one and all upcoming offers.
  • Mark AmbroseMark Ambrose Member
    edited November 2017
    Think if elite PS4 comes with good offer. They would sell ALOT. I have recommended on the group I’m in on Facebook and there is some who will buy it. DSR - Danish Sim Razors Good bundle Cl elite PS4 and v3 pedals in a good price would sell good (the one set I got)
  • Han JuHan Ju Member
    edited November 2017
    This is awesome! Much thanks! I can't wait to see the other deals. constantly checking this page for updates now...
  • Wow! Great first offer Thomas! If I would not already have my V3s I surely would have bought the inverted now :)
  • Hey this is great! 

As someone who is rather new to sim racing, I am not that knowledgable about what style the inverted pedals replicate from a real race car. I suppose it comes down to preference overall, but the inverted pedals are essentially what real Formula One cars use?

I am a prospective Fanatec buyer and not sure if I should get the V3 or the V3 inverted.
  • Hey this is great! 

As someone who is rather new to sim racing, I am not that knowledgable about what style the inverted pedals replicate from a real race car. I suppose it comes down to preference overall, but the inverted pedals are essentially what real Formula One cars use?

I am a prospective Fanatec buyer and not sure if I should get the V3 or the V3 inverted.
    Damion, inverted pedals are commonly found in GT cars, where the brake and clutch pedals are hanging, while the throttle pedal is mounted to the floor, as per normal. This differs to formula cars, where all pedals are mounted to the floor. Hope that helps.

This is a really good deal, will be interesting to see what the other three deals are. Oh, and that McLaren(?) wheel haha. 
    :P
  • I may have jumped the gun, but we will see.  

However, I have my old CSR Elite pedals now and I hope to upgrade to the V3is with the sale above, so I went ahead and ordered the V2.5 Wheel Base, 1.5 Shifter, and the GT Steering Wheel with Universal Hub.

Just maybe I would be kicking myself if there was a really good CSL Elite PS4 deal announced this weekend, but again, we'll see.  My preference is still the V2.5 and I don't anticipate any bundles specials for it.

If so...I'M GOING TO BE BEGGING AND BLEEDING WITH SOMEONE!  :) 

• I have both pedal sets v3 and v3i and hands down the v3i pedals IMO Feel more Natural and are just Much better in every way!!! This is a Great Deal!!!
  • Hey this is great! 

Damion, inverted pedals are commonly found in GT cars, where the brake and clutch pedals are hanging, while the throttle pedal is mounted to the floor, as per normal. This differs to formula cars, where all pedals are mounted to the floor. Hope that helps.

This is a really good deal, will be interesting to see what the other three deals are. Oh, and that McLaren(?) wheel haha. 
    :P
    Modern GT Cars tend to have all pedals mounted to the floor aswell. It is all about preferences imo. If I could affort another set of pedals I'd go for the inverted! :)
  • Does the sale start at the same time when ordering from the USA?
  • This is a great guyz, I would definitly go for these pedal set but one thing holder me back for now and that is that if i understand it good that the podium serie wil have new pedals, handbrake, shifter ?
  • The CSL Elite bundle package went up in price twice this week. It was 599.99 last week and then 629.95 and now it's listed at 639.95 the only reason I know that is because I've been watching for it to go on sale because I really wanted a Fanatec set and upgrade my rig. I'm hopeful that there is a bundle deal to come out in one of these four.
  • Is it possible to convert between inverted and non-inverted if you start with the Inverted set? If there are missing parts, are you able to buy the individual spares to convert when required?

I really like the inverted pedals but it would be really nice to be able to switch between them when required. 
  • Brad Coe said:
    Is it possible to convert between inverted and non-inverted if you start with the Inverted set? If there are missing parts, are you able to buy the individual spares to convert when required?

I really like the inverted pedals but it would be really nice to be able to switch between them when required. 
    https://www.fanatec.com/forum/discussion/543/upgrade-kit-for-clubsport-pedals
  • received V3i yesterday....  spent with taxes and shipment.... 632 € ...  damn!  

• Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
    received V3i yesterday....  spent with taxes and shipment.... 632 € ...  damn!  

Please discuss with our sales team. I am sure they can make you happy somehow.
    This is a great guyz, I would definitly go for these pedal set but one thing holder me back for now and that is that if i understand it good that the podium serie wil have new pedals, handbrake, shifter ?
    This is true. But I will be happy to get the Podium DD wheel base out first so rest assured our development is fully focused on this and not on any other Podium products.
  • It would be nice to know if you're holding announcement of the other deals till after the weekend so my OCD doesn't keep pulling me away from racing to refresh this page...just sayin'.
  • Great offer! I bought these pedals six months ago and did not regret it. In my opinion and for my use, they are the best pedals I have ever used.
  • It would be nice to know if you're holding announcement of the other deals till after the weekend so my OCD doesn't keep pulling me away from racing to refresh this page...just sayin'.
    Lol, I've been doing it all week and now it's even worse!!!! I know the feeling.
  • edited November 2017
    So far no love for the PS4 users  , hopefully the black friday won't be too dark :) , was really looking forward to change my thrustmaster setup.
  • Deal 2 definitely not a deal for me as I am looking to just get started with Fanatec, but I have to say what an awesome deal to give to current Fanatec owners. So many companies just give deals to new customers (not mentioning any names iracing). Lol. Seriously though great job Fanatec and Thomas for not forgetting your faithful customers. This makes me even more excited to be part of the Fanatec family.
  • I will pull the trigger for sure for a whole set.
  • Please csl Elite Package :sweat_smile:
  • That is a pretty good discount on the inverted pedals, thinking about it but looking at the design I have concern there maybe insufficient cross bracing on the frame for sharp braking, easily fixed of course but it should not have to be done. Would prefer v3 standard I think and hope theres a deal on those aswell as that would be a definitively welcome upgrade from my csr elites, hint!!!
  • I was really looking forward to new CS v2.5 base and a wheel package. I just bought pedals.Awaiting the next two deals.
  • I own a cs v2 base, but I’m curious about the PS4 base. If you mount the universal xb1 hub on this base does it still function in the blue PS4 mode with certain buttons mapped to PS4 buttons? Would this add a xb1 mode to the base so you can play on both consoles by just switching modes?
    I own a cs v2 base, but I’m curious about the PS4 base. If you mount the universal xb1 hub on this base does it still function in the blue PS4 mode with certain buttons mapped to PS4 buttons? Would this add a xb1 mode to the base so you can play on both consoles by just switching modes?
    Yes and Yes
  • Thomas, y'all should hold a car design contest and hook up the winner with some nice gear. It would be a lot of fun and plus it would be cool to see a butt load of Fanatec cars out on the track in iracing. I love painting and designing cars almost as much as racing them. I have a cool Fanatec car designed now but I'm waiting to debut it once I'm actually using Fanatec gear. Hopefully after Christmas.
  • Shifter or v3 pedal in black friday deal