ClubSport Wheel Base V2 now available for pre-order

Comments

• HI EVERYONE, IF ANYONE HAS A CODE THEY DONT WANT, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU LET ME HAVE THE CHANCE TO BUY A CSW BASE V2. PLEASE...

I believe due to limited inventories that codes may have a specific numbering sequence to correlate to a specific Web Shop as to not cause an Inventorial Rift.

So I would have to pass on an additional code to someone who would be purchasing from the US webshop for the code to be valid. At least that seems to be the logical approach.

So, are you saying you have a US code, you are thinking about graciously passing on?
  • If anyone else is gracious enough to offer up their code, it would be very much appreciated...

• HI EVERYONE, IF ANYONE HAS A CODE THEY DONT WANT, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU LET ME HAVE THE CHANCE TO BUY A CSW BASE V2. PLEASE...

I believe due to limited inventories that codes may have a specific numbering sequence to correlate to a specific Web Shop as to not cause an Inventorial Rift.

So I would have to pass on an additional code to someone who would be purchasing from the US webshop for the code to be valid. At least that seems to be the logical approach.

So, are you saying you have a US code, you are thinking about graciously passing on?
    Not as of yet I may have ended up being in the 2nd wave of purchasers for the CSW due to the website crash and my order not going through in the first batch of orders.
  • Thomas - Any idea when those of us who have already used our first code will receive a second pre-order code?

Thanks in advance.

• I hate all this waiting and not knowing   :-L I know im going to get a code but would like to know when I will get my code. waiting sucks.
  • edited September 2014
    Hi Zusammen,

Wenn jemand für Europa / Deutschland seinen Code oder den Freundes Code nicht benötigt, würde ich Ihn gerne nehmen ( nicht umsonst). Ich habe mir letzte Woche erst das Formula Rim, die V2 Pedals und den Wheelstand bestellt, leider muss ich aber auf eine Wheelbase warten, da ich genau gekommen bin als die Wheelbase V1 aus dem Programm genommen wurde. Sollte ich zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt einen Code erhalten, werde ich diesen natürlich auch zur Verfügung stellen.

Viele Grüße
    Michael
    --
    Servus, ich habe heute meinen Code bekommen, ist bis 24.09.2014 gültig und würde den abgeben da ich die Simracekarriere aufgegeben habe :)
    Gruß
    Christian
  • Thomas do you know when my invite will be sent. would like to know if possible so I know how long I need to wait. B-)
  • Hi Thomas !

How can I check out my order !
    If I choose paypal it says " invalid vendor account " and if I choose credit card it says " no order found " I can't make the payment in the Fanatec US .
  • Justin BastJustin Bast Member
    edited September 2014
    Ich suche nen Key, da ich mir das V2 auf jedenfall holen möchte. Da ich aber noch nichts bestellt habe hab ich keinen in meinen Account.

Wäre cool wenn jemand einen übrig hätte.

[email protected]
  • edited September 2014
    Servus, ich habe heute meinen Code bekommen, ist bis 24.09.2014 gültig
    und würde den abgeben da ich die Simracekarriere aufgegeben habe :)

Gruß
    Christian
    Code ist vergeben.

Gruß
    Christian
  • So, ich habe fertig! Code ist angekommen, eingelöst, Base bestellt und per PayPal bezahlt! Hoffe jetzt nur noch, dass ich nicht wieder so ein Pech habe, wie mit meinen beiden CSS SQ Shiftern. Denn die waren beide schon zur Reparatur. Auf jeden Fall sage ich bereits jetzt vielen Dank Thomas und Team für den Rabatt und die schnelle Benachrichtigung. Ich liebe euch alle!  :x
  • Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator

Thomas - Any idea when those of us who have already used our first code will receive a second pre-order code?

Thanks in advance.

You will get the code as soon as the product is shipped

• Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
    Hi Thomas !

How can I check out my order !
    If I choose paypal it says " invalid vendor account " and if I choose credit card it says " no order found " I can't make the payment in the Fanatec US .
    Please contact our sales team and they will help you
  • Code received today.

• > Andrej Humar > Code received today.

What was your previous order? V1 Base?

• edited September 2014
    code gone to Peter :)
  • edited September 2014
    Hi Zusammen,

Wenn jemand für Europa / Deutschland seinen Code oder den Freundes Code nicht benötigt, würde ich Ihn gerne nehmen ( nicht umsonst). Ich habe mir letzte Woche erst das Formula Rim, die V2 Pedals und den Wheelstand bestellt, leider muss ich aber auf eine Wheelbase warten, da ich genau gekommen bin als die Wheelbase V1 aus dem Programm genommen wurde. Sollte ich zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt einen Code erhalten, werde ich diesen natürlich auch zur Verfügung stellen.

Viele Grüße
    Michael
    --
    Servus, ich habe heute meinen Code bekommen, ist bis 24.09.2014 gültig und würde den abgeben da ich die Simracekarriere aufgegeben habe :)
    Gruß
    Christian

Hi, leider habe ich gestern nicht mehr auf die Homepage geschaut - Schade.

Falls noch jemand einen Code zum abgeben hat, ich bin ständig unter 01718384043 erreichbar. Dort können wir alles weitere ausmachen.. Oder per E-Mail= [email protected]

Trotzdem Danke @ Christian

Gruss
    Michi
  • Hi Thomas,

kann man schon sagen, wann Leute wie ich, die noch kein Fanatec Produkt gekauft haben, an die neue Base kommen werden?
    Man kann ja ausrechnen: es werden x Bases pro Tag produziert, es muessen maximal y bestehende Kunden beliefert werden, das wuerde z Monate dauern...

Danke und Gruss,
    Markus (ein armer G27 Benutzer)

• Dylan SharmanDylan Sharman Member
    edited September 2014
    never mind it has been answered.

• You will get the code as soon as the product is shipped

Thanks Thomas!

• Dear Fanatec team:

I have received the email one week ago but never received the code. I have bought CSW V1 several months ago. 

Please let me know so I can place the order for the new CSW v2

Thanks a lot

Regards
  • Code received this morning, wheel base and BMW rim order complete! Now to wait until it arrives!
  • I'm also very interested in the invitation code. If someone from Europe is willing to give up his code, I would be very thankful. Contact me via private message.

Best regards.

Not as of yet I may have ended up being in the 2nd wave of purchasers for the CSW due to the website crash and my order not going through in the first batch of orders.
    Ok, if and when you get the extra code they give after you make the purchase, it would be awesome if you passed it along! I've been months without a wheel now after my last one breaking, if been patiently waiting for this one to come out. If I would have known there would have been such a frenzy to get one, I would have made purchases earlier to secure a code. I may still get one, but I know I'm at the very bottom of the list, if I even made it on there.

Thanks, and to all the best
  • Code received this morning, wheel base and BMW rim order complete! Now to wait until it arrives!

If your in the USA, and got an extra code you could kindly give I would humbly accept it.
  • I wouldn't trust a company that doesn't support their products.  Granted these codes are only available to those loyal enough to not care if said products are supported so I guess that doesn't dissuade anyone.
    Go cry a river somewhere else please.
  • wenn jemand einen eu code übrig hat bitte melden.
    ich habe eigentlich alles da in clubsport , aber keine base .
    damit lässt es sich leider schlecht fahren.
    [-O<
  • Thomas, I noticed that my order history on the new Webshop does not reflect my pre-order of the Clubsport Wheelbase and BMW rim in July 2012. How is this going to affect my ability to receive one of the first pre-order codes and how do I correct this issue?
  • Thomas for those of us who pre-ordered the v-1 and were up-graded to the V-2 when can we expect shipment and do we get a second code to order another v-2 base if so when?  I am in this situation and all I have received is the email stating I would be upgraded to the v-2 and that no invite would be needed.
  • Dear all,

We would like to launch our F-VR3 with a fanatec base and formula wheel. But have no invite. Who can help us out here??

Send us your invite and help FormulaVR. You'll be offered a test drive in our simulator.

...and you will sit behind the wheel!!

Lennart
    www.FormulaVR.com

(traveling to our factory is not included)