Community Event and Community Manager

Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
I would like to introduce you to Dom Brennan who works as a community manager for us now. He moved from the UK to Bavaria and is a simracer who knows what he is talking about.

Dom will also be active in this forum from now on and help you with answers. He is also building up a real forum with help section and guidelines how to set up your Fanatec product in a game.

This year we are celebrating 20 years of Endor/Fanatec. As we take any chance to make a party we will celebrate that on the 25th of August in Landshut.

Such a party would not be complete without our fans and customers.Therefore we would like to invite a couple of you to celebrate with us so it will be a community event.

We will put our old products on display as well as showing the latest Podium DD wheel bases. You can even compare them with its most important competitors both in a racing simulation as well as with test tools to measure torque, smoothness, acceleration, etc.

So who would like to come to Landshut? 

Comments

• Hello Thomas,

massive congratulations on the 20 years anniversary! Hopefully everything will continue to work as you plan :)

I would really like to participate on this event.
  • Hristo GoshevHristo Goshev Member
    edited July 2018
    I would like to introduce you to Dom Brennan who works as a community manager for us now. 
    We already met in GTPlanet, Dom is a very nice guy!

Yes,I want!
  • Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator
    Hi everyone! Nice to e-meet you all, and looking forward to meeting some of you in person!
  • Congrats on the 20-year anniversary. I would certainly be interested in attending this event!
  • edited July 2018
    I would love to come - 25th of August is my birthday!:)
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Welcome Dom !

p.s Thomas I sent you a PM.
  • I would love to come over from the states, hook me up pleeeeeeeeease!!!! LOL
  • Absolutely! Sign me up. How is this going to work? Sweepstakes? Essay? Lottery?
  • G'day Dom greetings from down under good to hear your joining the fanatec team.hi Thomas great news on expanding your crew with quality people, don't forget your loyal customers from Australia it would be great to have an aussie at your party.i would like to join in celebration and represent sim racers from oz cheers
  • I would Soo Very Much Love to Attend this Event!!! Happy Birth Day Fanatec:D
  • I would love to come to Landshut for this event.
  • Manuel RinconManuel Rincon Member
    edited July 2018
    We will put our old products on display as well as showing the latest Podium DD wheel bases. You can even compare them with its most important competitors both in a racing simulation as well as with test tools to measure torque, smoothness, acceleration, etc.

Hi Thomas/Dom,
    Can you tell me on the Torque Ripple graph what are the labels
    for the x-axis (e.g. 10,20,...) and y-axis (e.g. 2000,4000,...) ?

• Welcome Dom and congraulations to Fanatec to their 20th anniversary. I would love to come to Landshut and celebrate your anniversary with you at the community event.
  • edited July 2018
    Landshut ,the city of three helmets. how appropriate
  • I would try to be there for sure.
  • Good idea Thomas, Welcome Dom hope like a Simracing you are keep us informed.

Regards,
  • Servus Thomas, i'am from Regensburg, so Landshut is not to far away. I would appreciate to celebrate with you and community.
    LG
  • Congrats and Welcome Dom. Thomas such a great idea and offer for some very lucky owners ;)
  • WOW 20 years.Congratulations.
    Landshut is not far from Switzerland. if possible I come :)

• Happy Birthday. I already was in Landhut once, would really like to be part of the event in August.
  • It would be awesome to participate at this event!! :smiley:
  • Hi everyone! Nice to e-meet you all, and looking forward to meeting some of you in person!
    Hi Dom , good to see you here , I chatted with you on FB last few days , I am Angus 
  • Hey Dom, you are the guy behind Betta Lines. Very informative channel about simracing in VR at early stage. Helped me a lot to get into VR racing. Wish you a good time in Bayern. 
  • Hi Thomas, ich würde auch gerne dabei sein und die DD Wheels testen. :)
  • Welcome Dominic, hi Thomas

we, the Abgefahren-Community e.V., would really like to take part at the community event.
    Can i ask you one question?
    Are you join up the Simracing Expo this year, again? We would like to do a interview like last year.

Hi Thomas,
    great news for the community! I will be happy to be a part of your party!

LG Thomas
  • Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator
    Hey Dom, you are the guy behind Betta Lines. Very informative channel about simracing in VR at early stage. Helped me a lot to get into VR racing. Wish you a good time in Bayern. 
    Hi Thomas, yes that's right! Glad that I could help :) Perhaps I can get my YouTube channel going again one day...
  • Hi Thomas & Dom,

looks like this is a worthy anniversary for Fanatec. Lots of awesome news for the Fanatec and general sim racing community lately.

Living so close to Landshut at the moment I would obviously love to attend the community event!

Either way, see you soon on an event or on track
    Regards, Nico

• I would like to come and test I have a 5k budget, I am a Fanatec newbie from Germaby and ich meine es ernst! Looking forward to an invitation. Cheers, Detlef
  • edited July 2018
    Hey Dom, you are the guy behind Betta Lines. Very informative channel about simracing in VR at early stage. Helped me a lot to get into VR racing. Wish you a good time in Bayern. 
    Hi Thomas, yes that's right! Glad that I could help :) Perhaps I can get my YouTube channel going again one day...
    Perhaps we can have a talk in Landshut soon...
    ;)