Fanatec is now an official partner and supplier of Formula 1

13»

Comments

• Im in for over $2000 and a recent order of the Mclaren wheel , can i be in on that free copy of F1 2018 also , lol
  • Dominik MeierDominik Meier Member
    edited August 2018

I still waiting for this.   :-c   If you build it, i will buy it.

• That'll work for me ! Yummy but could Fanatec just make it so all button layouts are the same internally so when we change rims in games that only support one profile we dont need to remap our buttons each time ! Going from the Universal hud to the Mclaren rim is a pain in most Sims ! R3E is the only one that works well with this combo !
  • That'll work for me ! Yummy but could Fanatec just make it so all button layouts are the same internally so when we change rims in games that only support one profile we dont need to remap our buttons each time ! Going from the Universal hud to the Mclaren rim is a pain in most Sims ! R3E is the only one that works well with this combo !
    Could not save in the sim?
    Could not save in the sim?
    Nah man , it needs remapping everytime you swap rims or just have it so some buttons dont map at all if you leave it mapped from uni Hub !