Black Friday 2018

Comments

• It seems that some potential new customers who were speculating on a 300,- bundle are dissapointed now.

Fanatec is not a beginners brand but a lot of people who are now happy customers came from other brands as they wanted to upgrade to more realism and functionality. I can only offer you that you bite the bullit and spend more then planned.  You will probably like what you get. If you really don't like it, you can return it within 14 days and in mint condition and you will get back your money.
    Sorry, but what a shortsighted response.
    All products offered in your BF deals are your entry-level products (with the exception of the rims) and are therefore "for beginners" with cash or willing to upgrade their toy-kit you can buy at the local toy-store.

Also I not quite understand why you offer two of similar types products (rims).
    Please don't get me wrong, Fanatec can offer what they want and against what price - as long as your realize that your long-term customers or starters who save-up for the right gear at once will probably be disappointed (as I am, I've no gear but saved up for a complete kit of premium gear).

The deals I was hoping for were pedals (such as the V3/V3 inverted), base (such as the 2.5) or some nice add-ons.
    I'm not expecting any 300,- EUR bundle, but was hoping for premium gear with a tad off the price.
  • If I want to buy CSL Elite Racing Wheel - officially licensed for PS4 ™ EU I can apply a discount n°1? 499€ to 399€?
    no
    :( I do not get the money to buy, thanks anyway. Forza Fanatec!
  • If only I hadn’t bought one last year. Good deals. Just wished I could upgrade my setup with a new drift or rally style wheel. Next year maybe.
  • you get 80 euros off anyway on advanced csl so these offers r void for me
  • Mateusz KrupaMateusz Krupa Member
    edited November 2018
    Unfortunately no discount for me this year... I was hoping for the 918, SQ shifter or handbrake... or all of them ;) But, it is what it is. I have to buy 918 anyway, or else my DD2 will be useless... unless I will want to roast a pig ;D
  • Hello. I have a question for Thomas. I am interested in the offer No. 5. I wanted to know if it will be compatible with the csl elite ps4 base. Me
     I also asked if this steering wheel will then be the one on sale along with the podium ps4 because then I would directly evaluate the podium as soon as it will be announced. I kindly await your reply
  • edited November 2018
    Really disappointed. I'm planning to buy my first wheel on black friday and was waiting for a CSL Elite starter kit for PS4 deal. Looks like NO discount this year;((
  • I was hoping for a Clubsport Shifter plus Handbrake bundle. But offer 5 seems to be a nice one as well.
  • Ich warte seit 2 Jahren darauf das einmal der H- Schifter im Angebot ist . Leider dieses Jahr wieder nicht. Naja vllt nächstes Jahr.
  • edited November 2018
    I'm interested in offer 1. I like the idea that with the wheel CSL elite wheel base + you could choose the P1 elite rim or a GT3 or formula rim to start with compared to the rim you get with the CSL elite racing wheel licensed for PS4. Can you answer a question, is it possible to get the "Attachable Playstation 4 button caps for optional ClubSport steering wheels" with this base that come with the CSL elite + PS4 wheel? Thanks
  • edited November 2018
  • edited November 2018
    Is it possible to buy CSL Elite PS4 wheel version separately ?  Or a bundle for a regular price ? Thanks.
  • Kind of disappointed in the offers, was hoping for something similar to last year's €300 deal.
  • So the highly anticipated F1 rim is nothing more than a cut down already released F1 black or carbon :( Now im sad! This was all ive been waiting on, something like the Thrustmaster official Ferrari Formula rim would have been perfect!
  • edited November 2018
    So the highly anticipated F1 rim is nothing more than a cut down already released F1 black or carbon :(
    Or it's the mysterious rim in offer no. 5 (ClubSport Formula 1 Licensed Steering Wheel) ;)
  • Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
    Perfect? Rest assured that there will be no Fanatec steering wheel with FAKE buttons and no F1 licensed wheel without rev lights and at least a small display. ;)
  • edited November 2018
    Can you tell us what is the size of the Formula Rim???
  • Can you tell us what is the size of the Formula Rim???
    I asked the same question. Thomas did say it's basically identical to the Formula black, which is 26 cm. I was kinda hoping it's bigger, but I guess we'll know much more by Friday. I'm interested in the upgraded version, but if it's 26 cm, I may wait to see what other options come later.
  • edited November 2018
    I was waiting for a wheel  porsche podium  for my dd2.   =((

Thanks anyway for the offers
  • Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
    I was waiting for a wheel  porsche podium  for my dd2.   =((

Thanks anyway for the offers
    My pleasure. Perhaps next year... :)
  • hello im in the market for a racing sim for my xbox one x and my pc ! I was thinking v2.5 base universal hub v3 inverted pedeal and shifter no wheel do to me buying a momo mod8 wheel. so is there any black friday deals and how long does shipping take? i have 1,400 usd to spend can i get anything for this price i have to spend?! thanks guys

ps thinking of buy this guys he had for few months a 2.5 bas universal hub drift wheel inverted pedals and shifter and shifter mount and base moutn for 1,400 usd would be best to buy new or used thanks 
  • edited November 2018
    I want to buy rim for CSL Elite base connected to PS4 system. What is the best choice to use it on GT3/F1 cars (Project Cars 2, GT Sport, F1 2018). New F1 rim? McLaren GT3? or old version Clubsport F1 rim? Little bit confused ) 
    Before today announcement waited for BlackFriday discount on McLaren GT3 rim, but now don't know what to choose, because of 2 more f1 rims
  • Perfect? Rest assured that there will be no Fanatec steering wheel with FAKE buttons and no F1 licensed wheel without rev lights and at least a small display. ;)
    By perfect i was refering to the looks of that rim, ive never touched a Thrustmaster wheel in my life but seen images of that rim and always wanted Fanatec to release a full fledged Formula 1 rim and with the official license i was really excited and from The images you've released it looks like your just releasing another generic f1 type rim and nothing genuine looking!
  • edited November 2018
    I'm completely new to sim racing and checked out the possibilities for PS4. I opt for fanatec. Like all other people I was hoping for the 300€ Bundle or an other good deal for me. Unfortunately there is no deal for me, deal no. 4 is way too much money for me to start. Now I'm disappointed that I didn't ordered six weeks ago :)

Edit:
    Ordered the PS4 starter Bundle and the loadcell kit. I‘m happy like a little child.
  • Daniel PoljakDaniel Poljak Member
    edited November 2018
    Same for me, I'm hot for trying out wheels but your shop and sales lack a "complete" entry bundle and I think you are losing customers to Thrustmaster because of this. I consider 3 pedals as a must, this would be the load cell kit. An entry bundle for me would be:

Sadly it's just the wheelbase 25%, when you add the pedals etc. you can also buy the bundle above for similar price, no real deal when your new into sim racing. #4 for 1000$ is too much to start with. #2 is F1 .. :/
  • edited November 2018
    The deals I was hoping for were pedals (such as the V3/V3 inverted), base (such as the 2.5) or some nice add-ons.
    I'm not expecting any 300,- EUR bundle, but was hoping for premium gear with a tad off the price.
    A generic 10% (higher is better, heheh...) off (not usable with other offers) would be great for example ;-).
  • I also asked if this steering wheel will then be the one on sale along with the podium ps4 because then I would directly evaluate the podium as soon as it will be announced.
    +1 for this question. Would it be possible to hint before Black Friday if the Podium Racing Wheel default rim will overlap with offer 5 a lot?

Anyway, the offers are great and also the "mystery product" seems to be the new tradition already! :)

• After the (ireal and nefarious) result of the auctions I really expected some discount for all kinds of users. It seems that the offers are focused on PS4 users.
    I did not expect the offers to be as they were last year, but there were real options for Xbox users in all ranges.
    Only a few products and in limited units.
    Fanatec will say that there are interesting options for everyone, but it is not real. Maybe they do not need new clients or users who simply want to improve their configurations little by little.
    I feel disappointed since the new generation of consoles arrived and the money invested went to the trash because there was no option to adapt them to the new consoles.
    Perhaps the time has come to consider other brands.
    Thank you for nothing.
  • I would like to know if offer number 5 is the same rim which will be part of the Podium Racing Wheel for PS4? Wouldn’t like to pay double for the same rim;)
  • I’d also like to know if fanatec know how long it’s going to take to game producers to release patches to make the PS4 podium compatible with their games?