Black Friday 2018

Comments

• If you had a Combo 4 that was Club Sport I would be so all over it.

I have been waiting for 6 months hoping for some Club Sport items to go on sale, I guess I'll have to wait a bit longer.
    There will be two new ClubSport steering wheels on sale. Offer 3 and 5.
    Was hoping for peddles or a base, since I haven't bought anything yet Wheels will do me no good :P

Like I said if it was a ClubSport pack like #4 with a base and peddles I would be so down, but I am not interested in the CSL range for my new VR setup.
  • No way to get a discount code instead? I'm new to your ecosystem and none of these deals fit my needs. Anything would help, even to save on shipping as I have $1650 in my cart. Never hurts to ask. Sorry if I'm breaking some kind of unwritten rule. Thanks and Happy Holidays!
  •  I am insanely disappointed with the deal selection this year. I'm newish to sim racing and I was hoping there might be deals like last year with the CSL and the inverted pedals but the only deals that you have this year are for the PS4 which I realise is what some people are asking for but I guarantee that there will be less sales this year than last year by completely excluding a console. I'm tempted to still get the advance xbox bundle but you may have just lost one, as well as many other, future continuous customers to thrustmaster. 
  • Market setup options:

Enthusiast:

1. V2.5 base + bmw gt2 + CSL pedals LC + shipping cost 1150€

2. TS-PC + Ferrari 488 premium Wheel 32cm BF deal + CSL PEDALS LC 699€.

Entry level:

1. CSL Elite + csl elite p1 wheel + CSL pedals + shipping cost 650€

2. T300 alcantara edition + t3papro with mod 285€ (BF DEAL)

I love fanatec products, but you are above the Price. The premium line of TM is cheaper than your entry level… 

There's a reason it's cheaper.  it is mostly about what kind of experience do you want
  • Thomas, I don't understand offer 5. It offers a wheel, but does not describe it or offer a price.

I have an Elite PS4 setup but use the Porsche RSR wheel with it and also the Clubsport v3 brakes. On GTSport on the PS4 console. But the Porsche RSR wheel is not seen by GTSport and I cannot configure anything on it for GTSport. Which is a shame because I am much faster with the Porsche wheel. Will offer 5 also not be configurable inside GT Sport?
  • Oh and my drivers are all the latest, same to for GTSport's version. 
  • Are these new F1 rims Xbox compatible?
  • How is the delivery on the 5th offer?
  • I am also disappointed. 
    I was looking for a shifter hand-brake combo or some discounted rims. Doh.
  • Thomas 

It's understandable Fanatec cannot fire sale their best selling products as you are running a business, but if you cannot offer the products I require in your BF sale how about a small gesture to help my purchase feel like Christmas deal? 

Any discount code amount will help :) Please

Regards 

Manoj Bulsara 

• Are they comming any other offers ? Hoped for the Clubsport Pedals V3 oder the Clubsport Wheelbase V2.5 

• Offer 4, with a wheel that you can choose for the universal hub and I would be all in.
  • Very nice new wheel #5. Instant buy if it is the one just shared by our friendly southern neighbor Belgian SRG on YT?

• Hallo Thomas,

wäre es denkbar, dass beim Offer1 auch noch das Lenkrad mit den blauen Nähten dabei wäre,

also sprich das Bundle

CSL Elite PS4™ Starter Kit for PC and PS4

Das wäre eine echte Granate......

Beste Grüße
  •  All the complaining about the Black Friday sale is ridiculous. No company on earth is going to tailor a sale to any one person's wants. They do a sale that benefits the business. Consider yourselves fortunate that a company like Fanatec exists and provides us the opportunity to purchase some very nice toys for our hobby. 
  • Drats, was quietly hoping for the CSPv3 inverted pedals to go up for black Friday. Oh well. :(
  • edited November 2018
    Thomas, I don't understand offer 5. It offers a wheel, but does not describe it or offer a price.
    You will see in the Video of the product on Friday.
    ~O)
    But the Porsche RSR wheel is not seen by GTSport and I cannot configure anything on it for GTSport. Which is a shame because I am much faster with the Porsche wheel. Will offer 5 also not be configurable inside GT Sport?
    It sounds surprising... can anyone confirm its issue?  :-??
  • edited November 2018
     All the complaining about the Black Friday sale is ridiculous. No company on earth is going to tailor a sale to any one person's wants. They do a sale that benefits the business. Consider yourselves fortunate that a company like Fanatec exists and provides us the opportunity to purchase some very nice toys for our hobby. 
    Pretty much agree with this.
    Some crazy talk going on just because a certain product/s that someone wants isn't featured in the BF sale(even worse comments on the Facebook page).
    None of the items i want are on sale and yes,last years sale would have suited me a lot better but Fanatec are under no obligation to provide a BF,so I can take or leave whats on offer and not **** and moan about it.

Couldn't get a 10% discount on a DD1 could i?  
    :-?
  • The new F1 rim in the middle? :)
  • I found this on the internet so it must be true;) Please tell me this is real!
  • I found this on the internet so it must be true;) Please tell me this is real!
    Looks real! I think it’s new one.
  • edited November 2018
    Looks awesome!

For sure it is the new one, is on the latest Fanatec Video from today...

• edited November 2018
    If you had a Combo 4 that was Club Sport I would be so all over it.

I have been waiting for 6 months hoping for some Club Sport items to go on sale, I guess I'll have to wait a bit longer.
    There will be two new ClubSport steering wheels on sale. Offer 3 and 5.
    When do we see or hear about the Podium wheels, and Pedals...... My V3 loadcell keeps failing.....

I have been using old G27 pedals for a couple of months now, after replacing the loadcell earlier this year.....
  • edited November 2018
    Hi all. Looking to purchase my first Fanatec products as I assemble my first real racing rig at home, utilising the next level Gt ultimate v2 as my platform. I will be playing on Xbox One X and potentially PC, but the PC will come much later on. I’ve spent ages researching and have decided on Fanatec over TM for numerous reasons. I was originally looking to purchase a club sport v2.5 bundle, but am worried that there will be too much flex on the mounting platform due to increased weight and torque and simply it is too much for what I need right now, so am edging towards the CSL Elite PS4 compatible base, so potentially package 4 or similar could be of interest. I will 100% need the LC pack and the shifter. Again I think V3 pedals will be too much for my needs. Any advice? Will be purchasing ASAP. Thanks
    Sounds like you have it sorted out.  The V3s are nice, but I'm not sure they add much performance over the CSL+LC. The CSW v2.5 certainly is a little heavier given it's metal construction, but you can always turn the power down if it's too much.  That said the CSL elite+ has only gotten rave reviews, so you really can't go wrong.

The one thing to watchout for is that the xbox compatibility needs an wheel with an xbox button. So your choices of wheels will be limited.

That is a good point re Xbox compatibility being in the steering wheel and not the base itself. I’m not sure how many wheels I will actually end up using or ultimately needing, at this stage I’m viewing this as casual fun, but I do want good quality products. I know that another manufacturer has problems with overheating and ffb fade with their mid range unit and their shifter looks vastly inferior imho, hence my interest in Fanatec. I’ve been reading up for weeks now and it’s just about biting the bullet and placing an order. I plan to be using both Forza 4 and Forza 7 immediately and then looking at the latest assetto corsa when it comes out. I know the Forza titles don’t really utilise the strengths of the products I’m looking to buy, but I believe in buy once and buy right. Am I correct in saying that the rev lights on the CSL Elite for PS4 will not illuminate whilst using an Xbox, even given the universal hub and or Xbox steering wheel? Thanks
  • The new F1 rim in the middle? :)
    If this is the rim in Offer 5, they've got my money. Exactly what I needed.
  • I would like yo know the size of the Special edition F1 wheel...If its the same size as the McClaren Rim then I will order it for sure!!! If its the same size as the regular F1 Rim then its Not for Me... I do mostly Gt3 Racing and it would be just a tad too small IMO.... any 1 have any size info on it???
  • edited November 2018
    The new F1 rim looks nice. But I'm happy with my Formula One Carbon Rim.

Actually I'm only interested in this beast below. I hope it will be unleashed on Friday as well.

• I would like yo know the size of the Special edition F1 wheel...If its the same size as the McClaren Rim then I will order it for sure!!! If its the same size as the regular F1 Rim then its Not for Me... I do mostly Gt3 Racing and it would be just a tad too small IMO.... any 1 have any size info on it???
    Hey Lorrell, for me the F1 rim works much better with cars like the R8 and Huracan, than the McLaren.
  • edited November 2018
    I really wanted Club Sport pedals to be on sale, you raised the price but offer no sale on black Friday, I was really waiting for this, guess i will stick with my g29 pedals, and keep saving maybe I will get a direct drive combo somewhere else in a Christmas or new years sale. Or just pay full price cause I am not to happy don't like disappointment.  Not even an E brake, or a shiftier.  
  • edited November 2018
    Take Note... Better order what you want Now because when the 2019 Higher import taxes kick in prices May Go up @-)... IJS... Random Real Life thoughts 8-|