Black Friday 2018

Comments

• The PS4/Xbox bundle was advertised at 999 but i have just checked out and paid at 899. IS this likely to be an issue or did Fanatec reduce the price further?
  • My question is for the limited edition F1 rim. Will the optional podium spec mag shifters/clutch paddles be compatible with the Clubsport wheel bases (I have the v2.5)? I would like to order this but need to know if the optional clutch and shifters will only work on podium wheel bases.
  • Really disappointed the new limited edition F1 rim is not compatible with the Xbox! Will there ever be a top of the range F1 rim for the xbox?
    See this post and post under it:
  • A shame that's the delivery date of the F1 rim is not the same as the DD.
  • Can you tell us when podium Advanced paddles module will be available to order please ? There are on website but no availability date and price. 
    Thanks
    Where are they on website? I could not see them
    You can see it in steering wheels options.

• REALY NO F1RIM FOR XBOXONE? WHY??
  • I need help i try to buy the f1 limited edition but everytime i press buy nothing happens
  • I need help i try to buy the f1 limited edition but everytime i press buy nothing happens

Same for me with every purchase I’ve attempted to make. Right, final decision time, ClubSport v3 or csl elite LC? Elite or V2.5? It’s driving me nuts. Bundle 4 is a good deal, but the actual savings are less (around €230) given the McLaren GT3 is €229.95 with QR and the pedals are €219 if purchased outside the bundle. Please correct me if I’m wrong. Decisions, decisions.
  • It is very unclear what the discount is for new products. Can we get an insight in what the special deal is for deal 2 and 5?
    For the offer 5 the deal is the advantages on the regular price of the rim without BF that probably is near to 449 instead the leaked 369 and probably some ( podium options ) are referred to a discounted price for add-on like magnetic shifters or clutch paddles . For the offer 2 is clear , the price have a discount and you have a full ready to play bundle . the CSL elite+ for ps4 cost 399 the rim cost 299 the pedals cost about 100 ... and you have to add VAT and Shipping cost.

I meant more like what will the price be after Black Friday? Do I have a reason to pull the trigger now?
    After BF the prices increase , obviously. probably 25/35%.
  • edited November 2018
    I need help i try to buy the f1 limited edition but everytime i press buy nothing happens
    The same thing happens to me.
    The "Buy" button does not work. I have repeated it several times :(
    Had the same issue - use the option below it for Paypal. That works fine. 
  • Hello all,

Does someone know approximately how long will it take to get order approved ( guess it might depend on payment method) ? 

Thank you.
  • edited November 2018
    I need help i try to buy the f1 limited edition but everytime i press buy nothing happens
    Had the same issue - use the option below it for Paypal. That works fine. 
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    @Thomas why is it not possible for this to work on Xbox One? They have recently added Mouse and Keyboard support and are seemingly opening their platform to be compatible with many types of input devices. Is this not something you can work out with MS? Would love the Clubsport F1 Wheel !

• My question is for the limited edition F1 rim. Will the optional podium spec mag shifters/clutch paddles be compatible with the Clubsport wheel bases (I have the v2.5)? I would like to order this but need to know if the optional clutch and shifters will only work on podium wheel bases.
    yes of course ;-)
  • Can you tell us when podium Advanced paddles module will be available to order please ? There are on website but no availability date and price. 
    Thanks
    Where are they on website? I could not see them
    You can see it in steering wheels options.

Thanks, weren't on Aussie website, had to look at euro one.
  • Another one interested in upgrading the shifters on the new wheel - tried to order at same time but would not let me so oredered the wheel as is for now.

Can my order be updated once they are available ?  I dont want to install myself because  I suck at DIY (ie have threaded a screw in my CSP v3s because they are in so tight....) - thats the major reason I went with DD over anything else - plug and play so I cant screw it up..
  • Order placed. Xbox competition pack + CSL Elite LC + Shifter + Hand brake. The better build quality of the 2.5 won over for me in the end. Opinions on the 2 sets of pedals vary so much much, love the look of the V3, but couldn’t justify the extra money at this stage. The shifter is a no brainier and the handbrake a bit of fun. Would have liked the McLaren GT3, maybe I will add that later on. I hope I’ve made a good call.
  • This is the most fake **** ever.
    in Europe the "limited" F1 2018 steering wheel is sold out.
    But in everey other country the super "limited" edition is stil available.
    Nice try Fanatec, Nice try....
  • This is the most fake **** ever.
    in Europe the "limited" F1 2018 steering wheel is sold out.
    But in everey other country the super "limited" edition is stil available.
    Nice try Fanatec, Nice try....
    Maybe they just had 400 per region assigned ?
  • Whatever, cancelled the complete order.
    so i´ve saved over 1.600€
  • Whatever, cancelled the complete order.
    so i´ve saved over 1.600€
    Well I might be 350 euros approx poorer but its in exchange for something I want and can use.  In VR having those buttons, switches and rotaries so readily accessible is golden to me even if the size is still a tad small overall.

If you cancelled purely because there were other batches available in another region does not really say you wanted it much in the first place in which case probably best you cancelled anyway ?
  • Interested in buying my first ever sim racing gear, and was a bit disappointed. As I am looking for entry-level now at first, I would love the deal I saw you had last year with CSL Elite bundle for 299€. As I will play mainly on Xbox, the only offer here for me is the huge package for 999€, which is too much for me to spend on my first sim racing gear. 

I do have a question.. Is the Formula 1 Esports wheel only compatible with PS4? Or does it have Xbox One compatibility? 
    You got two options:

1. CSL Elite Wheel Starter Pack for $459, including CSL Elite Wheel Base, CSL Pedals and CSL Steering Wheel P1
    2. Xbox One Competition Pack for $689 including CSW 2.5, CSL Elite Pedals and CSLElite Steering Wheel P1

Early this year in September I went with the Option 2. $230 more but I got the legendary CSW wheel base and the elite version of the P1 Wheel (lighter, alcantara finishing and interchangeable wheel buttons).

I upgraded from a Logitech G920 set and couldn't be happier with the upgrade to Fanatec, it was night and day better! :)
  • Hi Thomas, thanks for the fantastic products!!! Pre Ordered the new Licensed F1 rim, when can we order the Podium Padel option?
  • ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® 2018 already sold out or not? 
    It still shows: "Remaining quantity: 204"

• ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® 2018 already sold out or not? 
    It still shows: "Remaining quantity: 204"

It appears there is an allotment for each region - EU seems sold out approx 3.5 hours ago - US still showing a fair few.
  • Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator
    Hi guys, to clarify, we've reassessed the demand in each region and relocated few more units to be available in the EU webshop. The total unit count of this limited edition remains, and this is the only adjustment we will be making, so you must act fast!
  • edited November 2018
    Oh cmon i almost order the other one ;P 
  • Hi guys, to clarify, we've reassessed the demand in each region and relocated few more units to be available in the EU webshop. The total unit count of this limited edition remains, and this is the only adjustment we will be making, so you must act fast!
    Hi Dominic, when will the Podium attachment shifter be available for this rim?
  • Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator
    Hi guys, to clarify, we've reassessed the demand in each region and relocated few more units to be available in the EU webshop. The total unit count of this limited edition remains, and this is the only adjustment we will be making, so you must act fast!
    Hi Dominic, when will the Podium attachment shifter be available for this rim?
    The availability date for the P APM is yet to be determined, but naturally we would like to launch this product as soon as possible. There is an option on the product page to sign up for email updates about the availability.