Podium Wheel Bases - All the Info you need

123457»

Comments

• I'm also curious about the release date of the DD1/PS4 version. I want to pre order this one. 90% is PC simracing but now and then e.g. GT Sport on PS4. If the release date is months away I will pre order the regular already available for pre order DD1. Still hoping for early release on or around 7. Dec
    I'm 100% PC, but if you look at the difference between the CSL elite+ base and the CSL elite PS4 you can see you get the $170 wheel for $80, quite the deal if that's what you want.

Given that, you see the Podium and the new F1 wheel and you want both, you can imagine a combo that is cheaper than the sum of its parts.
  • Hi Fanatec team

Can you tell me the screws length  to attach the DD1 or DD2 on the side (the 8mm diameter screws)?
    and can you confirm that the 5-year warranty for the DD2 is reserved for pre-order only?

• Yep it would be great to know the screws diameters for all the holes :)

Hi Fanatec team

Can you tell me the screws length  to attach the DD1 or DD2 on the side (the 8mm diameter screws)?
    and can you confirm that the 5-year warranty for the DD2 is reserved for pre-order only?

• The Podium DD2 works with Xbox One , is there any way to get it to work with PS4 also , like if I bought a different wheel for each gaming console ? If so part numbers for each wheel would be awesome
  • no that is not possible.
    You need the Podium Racing Wheel, which is PS4 compatible. Its basically a DD1 with a DD2 motor but with en added security chip from Sony inside the base and also with a PS4 color-themed Formula V2 F1 steering wheel with the Podium Advanced Paddle Shifters.