GTS fully supports Fanatec CSL Elite Racing Wheel UPDATE

1234568»

Comments

• Really, Rev lights are working finally? That's great. How about the throttle pedal rumble motor?
    Sony will provide us with Update 1.29 tomorrow. Let's see...
  • edited November 2018
    Good day, is it an idea to put custom names to the SET menus like AC/PC2/GTS? Perhaps possible via the pc software? Would be great to have it. don't think it would be too difficult in implement this feature? Just a thought. Cheers! :)>-
  • edited November 2018
    It would be great to see this beautiful OLED display working in GT Sport as well. It's a shame that the display remains dark instead of indicating speed and gear. Come on PD guys please spend some lines of code in the next update to make the display work like in Project Cars and Assetto Corsa. That would be really great. Supporting the revlight was the right step in the right direction.
  • hello fanatec fanatics! for 2 weeks I have been the proud owner of the csl elite ps4! am very impressed, but can not find the right settings at gt sport, can you share your settings here? so that I can try, here are some settings on the forum, but with the new gt sport update will that be changed? sorry for my English, I use translator
  • edited December 2018
    Thomas Jackermeier said in Oct. 2017
    GT Sports works well in compatibility mode so please go ahead and enjoy this game. No need to wait for anything. They are working on the implementation of advanced features which are not needed to play the game but will add to the experience. Kazunori Yamauchi himself assured me that this implementation will happen within this year.
    Hi Thomas, we are close to 2019 already and your wheels are still not fully supported by GT Sport. I mean the display (gear and speed indicators) is still not working. Can we expect any further improvement here? Cheers, Thorsten
  • edited December 2018
    Just installed update 1.31 and guess what, the display is still dark. No gear and speed indicator. Is that Polyphny Digital's understanding of supoorting a fully licensed PS4 wheel?

Thomas could you please be so kind and address this to PD again? Many thanks!
  • edited December 2018
    Csl elite with lc pedals is very nice when it works. Usually it doesn't. Everyday it loses wheel center calibration and constantly misses upshifts. But at least we have bright revlights. 700e well spent. 
  • Csl elite with lc pedals is very nice when it works. Usually it doesn't. Everyday it loses wheel center calibration and constantly misses upshifts. But at least we have bright revlights. 700e well spent. 
    Have you contacted Fanatec Support?
  • edited December 2018
    I have contacted about the shift paddles. Previously it didn't downshift. I got new pcba and changed it myself. This was 4 moths ago and i'm just too tired with this ****. I thought i was bying solid quality product. I would love to buy the mclaren gt3, but there is so much reports of faulty wheels out there.
  • My previous comments were too salty. Fanatec has great and fast support. Sometimes these things happen and i have no reason to complain. ^:)^
  • Keith WelchKeith Welch Member
    edited December 2018
    Is it me, or did something change with the CSL elite wheel and base today? It is noticeably harder to turn as if the FF has been increased in the game. GT Sport that is.

Keith.
  • edited January 2019

First of all a happy new year to the entire Fanatec crew and my congratulations for reaching those important milestones.

- announcement of the new ClubSport F1 eSports wheel
    - announcement of the ClubSport Wheel Formula V2
    - announcement of the new PS4 licensed DD wheel
    - updated delivery date for the Podium series
    - and of course the glimpse to the new Porsche Podium wheel

I guess that was quite a great year 2018 closure for your company!

And now?
    According to the headline of this thread which says
    "GTS fully supports Fanatec CSL Elite Racing Wheel UPDATE"

I really hope you will find some time to talk to Polyphony Digital in order to make the display of your wheels working properly with GTS. This is still a major issue from my point of view.

Just installed update 1.31 and guess what, the display is still dark. No gear and speed indicator. Is that Polyphny Digital's understanding of supoorting a fully licensed PS4 wheel?

Thomas could you please be so kind and address this to PD again? Many thanks!
    Many thanks again!

Cheers,
    Thorsten
  • edited January 2019
    Just installed Update 1.32 and the display is still not working. That's really bad again. I thought Thomas is in contact with Mr. Yamauchi and it should not be such a challenge to make the display working properly. But obviously they don't care. At least that's how it looks like. I'm thinking about spending 1.5k€ in April for the new PS4 wheel but it seems to be a good advice to wait until the wheel has been tested with GT Sport. I can easily imagine now that we might have to wait another year for full support. I hope I'm wrong.
  • Which part of the display is not working for you  properly on the CSL?  My rev lights are working since I did a recent firmware update.
  • edited January 2019
    I'm talking about gear and speed indicators.
  • Thorsten:  Thank you for clarifying, It's been such a long time and so much has gone on with PS4 and our wheels I  had forgotten about the speed and gear indicators.
  • i play gt sport about 240 hour a month and about 2880 hour a year with the fanatec csl elite ps4 pro.. at full setup on the wheel and it feels like  a real car other then the chatter. the led lights work the gear indicator  do not work . so my question is how to turn that gear indicator on in gt sport ?
  • i play gt sport about 240 hour a month and about 2880 hour a year with the fanatec csl elite ps4 pro.. at full setup on the wheel and it feels like  a real car other then the chatter. the led lights work the gear indicator  do not work . so my question is how to turn that gear indicator on in gt sport ?

You can't. It's up to the developers of the game to include it in their software updates.

Keith.

• Edit to my previous post.......this is for Noel..You will/should see the gear shift indicator only while using the Clubsport shifter and not the paddles.

Keith.
  • so this may have been covered before, but with the McLaren shifter issues still without a decent fix in sight, I want to get another wheel to use on GT Sport but the button mapping isn't clear to me.

Which wheels, if any (in particular from the formula wheel range) can have their buttons mapped to GT Sport that will allow on track switching through the HUD for fuel mapping, brake bias, TC etc?
  • edited June 2019
    I'm talking about gear and speed indicators.
    GTS Update 1.39
    Finally gear and speed indicator is working in GTS. That took quite a long time to implement. Thank you Polyphony and Fanatec.
  • edited June 2019
    Hi guys I have a Fanatec csl Elite with clubport v3 pedals and up until GTsport update 1.39 the vibration on the wheel and pedals worked fine. Today I started playing to realize we have the speed now working on the wheel display screen which is really cool but I lost the vibration upon braking. I checked the hardware and everything is fine the issue only is with GTsport.
  • edited June 2019
    I can confirm. Pedal vibration is not working anymore in GTS. Let's hope we will a see patch soon.
  • Hi,
    Apologies if this has already been discussed but I don't have time to read back through all the posts.

I have 2 issues, my clutch on my V3's does not function only on GT Sport and also my shifter only works sequentially, it will not work in H pattern. Is this still a patch issue or do I need to do something else to have these working correctly. 
    I am running CSLE, V3 Pedals, Clubsport Shifter and Clubsport handbreak.

Thanks for your time.

Lee. 
  • Yeah would like to see the vibration motors working again. Maybe needs to be reported on the official GT Sport forum?