The wait is over! Clubsport Wheel Base V2 and Shifter are on the way to customers

Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
All obstacles were removed and all tests succesful so we can start the delivery of the ClubSport Wheel Base V2 from today.

All customers who pre-ordered the V1 and have been upgraded will get their wheel next week and the week after, depending on where they are located.

Production is now running on full speed and more inventory is on the way. But as the pre-orders are rising fast, we will have to postpone the shipping date for new orders very soon.

We have also started to ship all open orders of the ClubSport Shifter and production is also running well here.

Comments

• Any news when the XBone compatible wheels will be available?

• YAY!!!! Great news can't wait :D
  • Wie schön, mein Paket bleibt auf jeden Fall erstmal zu, bis die PS4-Frage geklärt ist. Was nützt mir die beste Base, wenn sie nicht unterstützt wird. Eine Sch.....box nur für Sim-Racing kaufe ich mir definitiv nicht. Dann ziehe ich mich lieber von den Rennspielen zurück und verkaufe eine nagelneue Base. 

:)
  • Cheers to you Thomas and the rest of Fanatec! Good things come to those who wait!

• Warum freuen wenn man auch meckern kann.
    Kanns kaum erwarten das gute stück in den Händen zu halten. Freu mich riesig.
    Sehr gute Nachrichten Thomas. :)>-
  • That is very good news. I will wait, but not patiently, for delivery. :-)  The post on the CSW V2 compatibility with Xbox One was also great news. If I understand, existing Xbox 360 wheels (the one that came with the CSR Elite) will work with the V2 base on the Xbox One. Is that correct?
  • Na dann hoffe ich mal, dass Deutschland in der nächsten Woche dran ist. :) Gute Nachrichten!
  • YES YES YES! :)
    Ich bin sehr gespannt und freue mich auf die ersten Runden mit der neuen Base! Langstreckenmeisterschaft ich komme! ;)
  • Great news! <:-P

But while some lucky folks will get their wheels very soon, I'm still waiting for my code :((

Please Fanatec ^:)^  It's time! :!!
  • We need some news on PS4 compatibility, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!!!!!!!!
  • Enjoy your upgrades and shifters
  • Some news about wheels for xbox one? 
  • Great news ! Thx !  
  • Na wer sagt es den, alles wird gut.
    Ich wünsche euch jetzt schon viel Spaß mit der Base, den diesen werdet ihr haben ;-)
  • That is very good news. I will wait, but not patiently, for delivery. :-)  The post on the CSW V2 compatibility with Xbox One was also great news. If I understand, existing Xbox 360 wheels (the one that came with the CSR Elite) will work with the V2 base on the Xbox One. Is that correct?
    no, it will be new wheels
  • Yes I have the same question. I am ordering the new CSW V2 next week and would like to know more info about when the Xbox One wheel with be available.

Oh by the way. I noticed no one has asked this question. How are we going to use our mics on the xbox one if there is no jack for us to plug into on the V2 base?

Trevor. I don't think you read what Thomas said correctly. He said you will need a Xbox one wheel to work on the CSW v2 base. There are two reason why. One is the security chip for the Xbox one is different than the 360 and the wheel connects differently to the base on the CSR Elite than it does one the CSW V2. Hope this helps.
  • Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator

Yes I have the same question. I am ordering the new CSW V2 next week and would like to know more info about when the Xbox One wheel with be available.

Oh by the way. I noticed no one has asked this question. How are we going to use our mics on the xbox one if there is no jack for us to plug into on the V2 base?

There are no microphone plugs on Xbox One wheels so you will need to use a separate head set or Kinect. I cannot say anything about a release date but I was quite happy to hear the new release date of pCARS.
  • Trevor GeddisTrevor Geddis Member
    edited October 2014
    That is very good news. I will wait, but not patiently, for delivery. :-)  The post on the CSW V2 compatibility with Xbox One was also great news. If I understand, existing Xbox 360 wheels (the one that came with the CSR Elite) will work with the V2 base on the Xbox One. Is that correct?

Trevor. I don't think you read what Thomas said correctly. He said you will need a Xbox one wheel to work on the CSW v2 base. There are two reason why. One is the security chip for the Xbox one is different than the 360 and the wheel connects differently to the base on the CSR Elite than it does one the CSW V2. Hope this helps.
    Maybe I was thinking about the original post, before it was updated to "clarify" compatibility comments. No big deal. I will just leave the CSR Elite  base and wheel as is, for Xbox 360 and iRacing game play. And go with a new wheel for the CSW V2 base when I figure out which wheel I want. Hey, its only money. Have to keep the wheels of the economy turning, right? Oh, and too bad about the lack of a mic connection.  
  • So what region is the United States considered and please tell me we will at least get a email when to expect delivery honestly I don't trust my neighbors.
  • This is awesome news. Any idea when we can expect stock of the USB adapter and shifter tablemounts? I ordered both the mount and USB adapter with CS shifter SQ.

Cheers guys.

Maybe I was thinking about the original post, before it was updated to "clarify" compatibility comments. No big deal. I will just leave the CSR Elite  base and wheel as is, for Xbox 360 and iRacing game play. And go with a new wheel for the CSW V2 base when I figure out which wheel I want. Hey, its only money. Have to keep the wheels of the economy turning, right? Oh, and too bad about the lack of a mic connection.  

Actually Thomas was kind enough to explain that we will still be able to talk, just with a wireless head set or though the Kinect. So nice to see him active on the forums. I am sure he gets very busy running Fanatec.

Regards

• Jason ShafferJason Shaffer Member
    edited October 2014
    Please send me my V2, thanks!!!!. Thomas, can we still use our headset if it's plugged into the controllers audio adapter while racing on the wheel? If not possible can you request MS allow this in a future dash update?
  • Dillon RyanDillon Ryan Member
    edited October 2014

Yes I have the same question. I am ordering the new CSW V2 next week and would like to know more info about when the Xbox One wheel with be available.

I was quite happy to hear the new release date of pCARS.
    Happy to hear about yet another delay???
  • Yes I have the same question. I am ordering the new CSW V2 next week and would like to know more info about when the Xbox One wheel with be available.

There are no microphone plugs on Xbox One wheels so you will need to use a separate head set or Kinect. I cannot say anything about a release date but I was quite happy to hear the new release date of pCARS.

So, we're looking at March at the very earliest for any more news then?? I wonder if this means ALL Xbox One wheels or just the compatible rims for the V2 base.

I also wonder if we will have any PS4 news before then.

More questions than answers yet again...

On a more positive note, I am certainly looking forward to watching some reviews from the lucky owners in that first shipment (PS3/GT6 performance especially).

• any word when Australians will get the V2's

on facebook you said Europe and USA with no mention of Australia... i ordered mine a month ago and wondering when Aussies pre ordered will be sent
  • So is it only the guys who pre ordered the v1 this year who will recieve the base before december ?
  • So is it only the guys who pre ordered the v1 this year who will recieve the base before december ?

• I too would like to know the answer.

So, we're looking at March at the very earliest for any more news then??

I think he is hinting that it will be released in our hands by then so that we can play project cars with it on March 15th