Introducing the ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2

123457»

Comments

• Good morning
    I noticed that on f12018 for ps4 the wheels shown in the picture are not selectable for customizing the game settings.

Will there be updates in this regard?
    Will it be implemented soon?
    Thank you

imageimageimage
    You need to ask Codemasters to implement these functions into the game, especially on PS4 and Xbox the buttons are heavily limited. On pc for example you can use these thumb encoders just fine but for console the game needs an update, nothing Fanatec can do here.
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Same in PCars2 on console. Wheel is recognized as a Thrustmaster :-? Posted a request on the WMD thread.
  • Hello All...Getting back into Assetto Corsa with Content Manager...BUT, my rumble motor seems to not be working correctly along with having to restart fanaleds after ever race\session

When I start, all the rumble effects are there but not synching with motor and  they don't seem correct in game...Then when I exit game track, my wheel is still vibrating until I restart fanaleds again, and seems vibrating seems normal when i start fanaled but ultimately isn't right... I think it started after the bios update... ...

Anyone else?

• Hello All...Getting back into Assetto Corsa with Content Manager...BUT, my rumble motor seems to not be working correctly along with having to restart fanaleds after ever race\session

When I start, all the rumble effects are there but not synching with motor and  they don't seem correct in game...Then when I exit game track, my wheel is still vibrating until I restart fanaleds again, and seems vibrating seems normal when i start fanaled but ultimately isn't right... I think it started after the bios update... ...

Anyone else?

It is also happening in Pcars2, and also with my old Formula Carbon which worked perfectly fine before the bios update... Anyone else having this issue?
  • On my second wheel as the first was faulty, and guess what so is the second one.  Waste of money
  • On my second wheel as the first was faulty, and guess what so is the second one.  Waste of money

That’s rather worrying. What was the fault with them?

That’s rather worrying. What was the fault with them?

Anyone else?

I could be wrong, but that's more of a Fanaleds issue...Fanaleds and Fanatec are two different companies. I'm pretty sure Fanatec support would tell you the same thing; If there was an error without using Fanaleds, that's a different story. Fanaleds should be designed to work with the Fanatec bios, not the other way around.

I used to use Fanaleds but stopped because it could be pretty buggy on most days (the LED/display config page would close before I could adjust anything). Also, the last update to Fanaleds was mid December last year, so there's also that.
  • Does anyone know the degree of compatibility of the formula v2 rim on the ps4? Do the rev lights and speed indicator work when playing on the ps4? I need to know because I’m want to buy the rim.
  • Appreciate I may be posting into an old thread, but if you’re interested in wheel support on Xbox, please see my recent post on the subject: https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/22003/xbox-fanatec-wheel-button-support#latest

In this post I describe that Logitech has been able to get all buttons and functions (rev lights included) of their G923 wheel working on Xbox - there are many more inputs than that of the Xbox controller - I’m sure we’ve all heard from Fanatec that their wheels not being fully supported is a Microsoft issue (and it might well have been) but clearly that is not true anymore especially with the above knowledge.

There is still a lot of confusion on this subject, and I feel some transparency from Fanatec about what the issue actually is is much needed and long overdue. 

• Additional wheel inputs are possible on Xbox - please see the linked post: PROOF of Logitech G923 inputs and rev lights working on Xbox.

https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/75213-calling-all-fanatec-xbox-users-proof-that-additional-wheel-inputs-can-be-achieved/