The wait is over! Clubsport Wheel Base V2 and Shifter are on the way to customers

Comments

• @ Thomas, 
    Ho notato che la data di consegna per gli ordini di oggi è stata rinviata al 30 gennaio, 2015. 

Spero che questo ritardo non è esteso a coloro che hanno già fatto il pre-ordine per qualche tempo. 

Le sarei grato se poteste darci conferma. 

grazie 

Gianfranco
    Ho notato anche io la stessa cosa, ma mi hanno confermato ovviamente che si applica solo ai nuovi ordini. 
    Come successo con il primo cambio data insomma, quando fu spostata ad inizio dicembre :)
  • Wasn't the Porsche 919 RSR wheel in stock before or is the 30th October the first availability date?

Has anyone had notification of their V2 bases being despatched yet?
  • Wasn't the Porsche 919 RSR wheel in stock before or is the 30th October the first availability date?

Waiting... I was told it will be with me this week or next... It's getting a little tiresome but I have faith it will be worth it!
  • @ Thomas, 
    Ho notato che la data di consegna per gli ordini di oggi è stata rinviata al 30 gennaio, 2015. 

Spero che questo ritardo non è esteso a coloro che hanno già fatto il pre-ordine per qualche tempo. 

grazie 

Gianfranco
    Ho notato anche io la stessa cosa, ma mi hanno confermato ovviamente che si applica solo ai nuovi ordini. 
    Come successo con il primo cambio data insomma, quando fu spostata ad inizio dicembre :)
    @ Thomas, 

grazie 

Gianfranco
    Io ho fatto l'ordine il 2/10/14 speriamo prima di dicembre spediscano

• Thomas, my account says wheel shipped. Any idea when second code will be sent......Your thoughts?
  • Thomas, my account says wheel shipped. Any idea when second code will be sent......Your thoughts?
    what date did you order on?
  • I ordered on August 27th and my wheel is due to be shipped mid november 

>:P
  • Trevor GeddisTrevor Geddis Member
    edited October 2014
    Ya, have a look at the thread. I posted that at 12:30 today. OK, not shipped yet, but confirmed and will be updated.

• got my tracking number today. I'm in the U.S.

still got no rim though... can't decide between porsche rim and bmw or going hub route.... still need an xbox one rim fanatec....
  • got my tracking number today. I'm in the U.S.

still got no rim though... can't decide between porsche rim and bmw or going hub route.... still need an xbox one rim fanatec....
    </blockquote

When was your order date if I may ask since you got your tracking already?
  • Well I don,t know what is going on I ordered a V-1 with a BMW Rim it got upgraded to the V-2 thank you so I inquired about upgrading to a Classic wheel misunderstanding the way the discount worked at first. I NEVER DID CHANGE THE ORDER I SIMPLY ASKED IF IT WAS POSSIBLE NOW THEY ARE HOLDING UP THE PAID ORDER OF 08/07/2014 WTH! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING THANK YOU 

FANATEC
  • Thank you Fanatec problem resolved very quickly
  • @ Thomas, 

grazie 

Gianfranco
    @ Thomas, 

grazie 

Gianfranco
    Io ho fatto l'ordine il 2/10/14 speriamo prima di dicembre spediscano

Stesso giorno in cui l'ho fatto io, la data indicativa dovrebbe essere l' 08/12
  • io acquistato il 30/09/2014, sempre con data indicativa l'8 dicembre. Spero arrivi decisamente prima! 
  • Simon MaltbySimon Maltby Member
    edited October 2014
    So bases have already shipped in the States, but here in EU nothing... What gives?
  • I ordered on August 27th and my wheel is due to be shipped mid november 

>:P

• Got invoice and tracking. Delivery date for Monday in us
  • Got my shipping info today. Should be here soon =P~
  • Got my shipping info today. Should be here soon =P~

Where is the "Hate" button?

All I see is a "Like" button and I want to hate you for being lucky

:(( LOL
  • I am waiting for my Base V2 as well. I am so jealous of you guys!
    :((
  • I see there is already at least one up on Ebay.
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Sorry to post again but does anyone know if the wheel base V2 works on Mac? if so do any of the current steering wheels work as well?
  • Thomas/Fanatec,

It would be most welcome if you could provide more information to the community about the shipping status of pre-orders of the V2 base. Because you have taken a lot of money out of your customers pockets in terms of pre-payments, you owe us a lot more clarity and openness about when products will ship. For example, someone who ordered after me (I ordered on 9/27, they ordered on 9/30) already has a shipping date, but I've no update at all!?

What are the prioritization policies?  Are orders being fulfilled on a first-in/first-out basis? (doesn't look like it)  Or are you prioritizing one geography over another? Is it based on purchase history? Could you post the range of order #'s that were fulfilled each week?

A little clarity would be most welcome. Just saying "we are shipping now" creates a lot more questions then it answers.

Request to other posters,

Until Fanatec establishes some transparency in the process, would be great if you have or when you get a ship date confirmation you would post:
    • your order date
    • your geography
    • your most recent previous Fanatec purchase

At least with that data, we unfortunate souls that are in limbo might be able to gain some insight as to when Fanatec will fulfill their obligation to us.

Thanks,

Tom

• we unfortunate souls that are in limbo 

Be thankful you have atleast gotten to limbo, those of us that are still without codes are dwelling in hell..
  • David ShafferDavid Shaffer Member
    edited October 2014

we unfortunate souls that are in limbo 

Be thankful you have atleast gotten to limbo, those of us that are still without codes are dwelling in hell..
    I think I have an extra code but I need to make sure it is available. I am going to write an email to Fanatec today to see if it is valid for me to forward to someone. I hope to hear back by tomorrow. Also I want to know that the person getting it is not going to sell it on Ebay. Because if that is the case I could have just as well done it myself. Since they are going for over $100 in the US. But I have no desire to make money off being a loyal customer. Fanatec has treated me well over the years and I would rather the code expire than put it on ebay.  
  • Colin BrownColin Brown Member
    edited October 2014

I think I have an extra code but I need to make sure it is available. I am going to write an email to Fanatec today to see if it is valid for me to forward to someone. I hope to hear back by tomorrow. Also I want to know that the person getting it is not going to sell it on Ebay. Because if that is the case I could have just as well done it myself. Since they are going for over $100 in the US. But I have no desire to make money off being a loyal customer. Fanatec has treated me well over the years and I would rather the code expire than put it on ebay.  

If you have an extra code I'd love it.  Not going to sell it on ebay.  Going to upgrade my whole system from the CSR setup I bought for the 360 to a complete new one, rim, base, pedals, stand, shifter for use on my Xbox one, PS4 and PC.  Still use my old setup hence why I don't want to split it up and buy a whole new kit.  Assuming it's a US code from your comment.
  • I ordered the CSW base v2 on 18.09.2014 
    I would like to know the date of shipment 
    Thanks.
  • I ordered on the 27th of August and sent a message to the sales team asking for my shipping date and they replied mid November. I am from UK.
  • David ShafferDavid Shaffer Member
    edited October 2014

If you have an extra code I'd love it.  Not going to sell it on ebay.  Going to upgrade my whole system from the CSR setup I bought for the 360 to a complete new one, rim, base, pedals, stand, shifter for use on my Xbox one, PS4 and PC.  Still use my old setup hence why I don't want to split it up and buy a whole new kit.  Assuming it's a US code from your comment.
    Yes it is a US code. I am waiting for Cecile to respond to my email.
  • Hello I have a US code, I will gladly pass it along, for free but if anyone want to buy me a Club sport shifter SQ v1.5 would be very nice hahaha, if anyone want it please send me a message, I will check my Inbox.