Podium DD unboxing - The wait is over

Comments

• Every time I've done that, the item shows up in the evening... :)
    Dd for ps4? Thanks
  • THE DAY HAS COME! I will get my wheel today from UPS. A delivery of 47KG's - I cant wait :D I stayed home from work just to sit here anticipating like a kid :D

Impressions will be posted soon thereafter
    troll or not ? 47kg ? DD or PS4 DD ?
  • Maik ZeranskiMaik Zeranski Member
    edited April 2019
    THE DAY HAS COME! I will get my wheel today from UPS. A delivery of 47KG's - I cant wait :D I stayed home from work just to sit here anticipating like a kid :D

Impressions will be posted soon thereafter
    troll or not ? 47kg ? DD or PS4 DD ?
    That's obviously more than just a DD or PS4 DD order.

Or does SimRacingGirl looks like a bodybuilder to you, as she can easiely hold the whole DD with the wheel attached, if it would weight 47kg? See thumbnail of this video:

Edit: The US product page of the DD2 lists the whole thing as 13 kg in weight
  •  Cristian Cristian Member
    edited April 2019
    I HAVE NEVER CONTROLLED THE E-MAIL AS IN THESE DAYS ... EVERY TIME I LOOK AT LEAST 2 OR 3 TIMES .... I AM NO LONGER IN THE SKIN ... BETWEEN THE OTHER I TAKEN ALSO CHANGE 1.5 AND HAND BRAKE BEYOND THAT AT THE CHANGE PODIUM THAT ARRIVES IN JUNE. I HOPE YOU ARRIVE SOON AS I HAVE ALREADY MADE THE QUICK SHIPMENT ON EVERYTHING ...
    THERE IS PEOPLE WHO ARE WORSE THAN ME AND CHECK EVERY 5 MINUTES THE MAIL. THE COMPANY IS SERIOUS AND I HAVE NOT TAKEN AN OSW BECAUSE THE PRODUCTS THAT PRODUCE ARE OF EXCELLENT QUALITY AND ABOVE ALL A VALID ASSISTANCE. OT ... (FANATEC TELL US WHERE THE SHIP THAT WE GO TO RETREAD HAHAHHA PRODUCTS)
  • edited April 2019
    2 or 3 times only ? I look every hours :) and be sure the ship is on the sea  ;)
  • I watch every 5 minutes and I'm very excited
  • At the very least where are the Podium Base Videos???
  • My DD1 shipped yesterday.
    Regular DD1 or ps4 dd1? Are you US or EU?
    Nice one fella, so now this is confirmation that the non-PS4 DD bases are currently now in some your countries and on its way to you  where did it ship to ?   <:-P
  • edited April 2019
    I am in Australia, and have just received notification for shipping of my PS4 DD, so happy...

I got my GT3 Mclaren wheel a month after all other countries..  But I did get my V2 F1 wheel on time....

Anyway, I can't wait........

Regular DD1

Regular DD1
    good to hear hope my dd1 wil ship soon 
  • edited April 2019
    My DD1 shipped yesterday.

Regular DD1
    Where are you located? I'm still waiting on my shipping notification in the us for a day 1 dd2.
  • US PS4 Podium wheel, just see status as shipped and invoice in my email
  • still nothing :( tomorrow in Italy is a public holiday I hope to receive good news

Regular DD1
    Where are you located? I'm still waiting on my shipping notification in the us for a day 1 dd2.

I’m EU, I’ve had no official confirmation from Fanatec just a text message from UPS (it’s just got into the UK when I track it)
  • Thanks Paul!
  • Tomaz HocevarTomaz Hocevar Member
    edited April 2019
    I wish they haven't said that they started shipping. I keep checking my mail now :D It's hard to wait if you are waiting from day 1 and watching all those people already enjoying their DD.
  • I wish they haven't said that they started shipping. I keep checking my mail now :D It's hard to wait if you are waiting from day 1 and watching all those people already enjoying their DD.
    Yep, it's been a long wait since July 13th of last year. I keep checking my email, iracing forums, and here an unhealthy amount of times since the first gamestation version shipped.

Regular DD1

I’m EU, I’ve had no official confirmation from Fanatec just a text message from UPS (it’s just got into the UK when I track it)
    Congrats! When did you pre-order?

Regular DD1

On the night of the auction 15th November.

• On the night of the auction 15th November.

Haha, so auctions before pre-orders? Waiting for teddies to be thrown in 5.. 4.. 

• On the night of the auction 15th November.

Haha, so auctions before pre-orders? Waiting for teddies to be thrown in 5.. 4.. 
    DD1 was an auction only item first. Preorders came later.   as for the DD2 I would think it would be safe to say that if DD1s are beginning to ship then so are the DD2s

Regular DD1

I got mine at the auction too (uk) so hopefully I’ll get a tracking number soon.
  • Anyone with a DD2 get a shipping notification in the US today? I've seen at least one confirmed ps4 base confirmed shipped in the US. Going to be cutting it close to the promised date if they don't start shipping soon.
  • I have a pre-order of DD2, US, but I still waiting the email.

Regular DD1

That's good to hear. I also won one from the auctions held on the 15th Nov - I see you are UK based, me too.... Hopefully a UPS shipping notification hits my inbox soon......
  • I just saw someone posting on FB that they got there shipping notification for a PS4 DD wheel here in the US.
  • I just saw someone posting on FB that they got there shipping notification for a PS4 DD wheel here in the US.
    A lot of people are getting tracking numbers in the US, people in Cali will get them tomorrow as for me I got a tracking number for the PS4 DD but I won’t get it until Monday, ordered on March 18 2019