Podium DD unboxing - The wait is over

Comments

• Got the shipping email for my DD1 shipped to Canada out of LA.
  • edited April 2019
    DD1 ordered in january shipped to Canada! Hope it clears customs quick, last time something weird happened and it crossed the atlantic before coming back (https://imgur.com/KMYes8O)

• Dd1 still on "payment verified" UK ordered 30/08/2018

• Being shipped today with a scheduled delivery of 4/29. With Fedex making saturday home deliveries and me being in CA, I'm hoping to have it  Saturday!
    I didn't know fedex made Saturday home deliveries. Mine is a 4/29 delivery as well and im also in CA about 5.5hrs from the shipping location. is the Saturday thing automatic?
  • I think so. My experience with all the orders from Fanatec shipped by Fedex is that I often get them before the scheduled dates. And when a package arrives at my local distribution center early enough, it'll be loaded onto a truck for delivery, Saturdays included. Hopefully this time won't be an exception!
    Being shipped today with a scheduled delivery of 4/29. With Fedex making saturday home deliveries and me being in CA, I'm hoping to have it  Saturday!
    I didn't know fedex made Saturday home deliveries. Mine is a 4/29 delivery as well and im also in CA about 5.5hrs from the shipping location. is the Saturday thing automatic?

• Got Fedex tracking, DD2 USA!
  • At this time Nothing for France… paiement is still verified ordered 19/11

• I think so. My experience with all the orders from Fanatec shipped by Fedex is that I often get them before the scheduled dates. And when a package arrives at my local distribution center early enough, it'll be loaded onto a truck for delivery, Saturdays included. Hopefully this time won't be an exception!
    Being shipped today with a scheduled delivery of 4/29. With Fedex making saturday home deliveries and me being in CA, I'm hoping to have it  Saturday!
    ok cool. I hope that it works out for a Saturday for both of us

• DD1 ordered in january shipped to Canada! Hope it clears customs quick, last time something weird happened and it crossed the atlantic before coming back (https://imgur.com/KMYes8O)

Had that happen to me too. My F1 V2 wheel went through London (UK, not Ontario, I checked ;) ) after shipping out of LA, before heading to Montreal. That didn't seem like the most efficient route, but what do I know? ;)
  • Just got my tracking info also.  delivery date 5/1/19
  • Is it just the guys(and gals) from the USA getting their shipping info?
    Are us Europeans having to wait a little longer?
  • Still, payment varified.

Germany, DD1 ordered on 24 Nov. 2018

Never did i check my emails that often :D
  • Yeah well office hours are over
    Not true read back
    Not true read back
    I was just asking the question because i'd only had a quick look at some of the comments but thanks anyway for the heads up.
    Not true read back
    I was just asking the question because i'd only had a quick look at some of the comments but thanks anyway for the heads up.
    The status of my DD2 says shipped, but I didn't receive the tracking info yet (Germany).
  • Ottmar BrandOttmar Brand Member
    edited April 2019
    Is it just the guys(and gals) from the USA getting their shipping info?
    Not true read back
    The status of my DD2 says shipped, but I didn't receive the tracking info yet (Germany).
    Same for me.
  • Me too for France

• Hey Thomas,

Podium software will be ready for tomorrow? I mean my DD2 arrives tomorrow, I am wondering to know if we are going to have the full package (HW & SW)

L

• Hey Thomas,

Podium software will be ready for tomorrow? I mean my DD2 arrives tomorrow, I am wondering to know if we are going to have the full package (HW & SW)

L
    </blockquote I'm sure someone did say after the 30th, but the bases should be fine to use before that. But don't quote me on that. Enjoy and have fun dude.

• Hey Thomas,

L
    but you still have to do the firmware update and all the other stuff like you would with your previous wheel bases
  • Nothing in Australia, yet, no doubt we will still be a couple of weeks off, last time with F1 V2 we had customs delays.
  • Ben MansillBen Mansill Member
    edited April 2019
    Nothing in Australia, yet, no doubt we will still be a couple of weeks off, last time with F1 V2 we had customs delays.
    Aust too, still on payment verified. There was a public holiday yesterday tho, I expect courier notification today.

There won't be a customs delay, Fanatec has been selling in Australia since the beginning, they would know to factor in any customs delay when Thomas promised delivery by the 30th. Surely.
  • We can only hope so Ben
  • Josh OskamJosh Oskam Member
    edited April 2019
    If I see anything about a 'Customs Delay' in Australia, I'll go totally bonkers. After months of delay, there's simply no excuse for not delivering on time and as promised. After all, the first promise was for delivery back in December!
  • edited April 2019
    Received DD1 ship notice from FedEx today. 5/1 will be the delivery date for me in Florida :(
  • I ordered a DD1. I got the tracking number from Fedex. that is already shipped and delivery on 1st of May
  • Sean SmithSean Smith Member
    edited April 2019
    Australians  ?
  • Australians  ?
    Nope, we are the poor cousins as usual, get everything last!
  • Australians  ?
    Nope, we are the poor cousins as usual, get everything last!
    Looks to be the case....