Podium DD unboxing - The wait is over

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Hi Toth and Sánta,

Can we keep the posts in English please.
  • Dd1 shipped! Italy :)
    Dd1 shipped! Italy :)
    Feels like Christmas around here  :)
  • Xhulio ZhongaXhulio Zhonga Member
    edited April 2019
    DD1 shipped  for me as well - seems like they did ship  it by region and not simultaneously (e.g greece and italy together since they share same route , and they started from furthest away to closer prolly) ) 

• My DD1 is now marked as shipped aswell!
    Ordered on 24.Nov, Germany
  • My DD2 has been shipped. In my order history the status is « shipped », though I didn’t receive an email with track. I’m in france.
  • Shipped (honestly :))
  • Woot! Status showing as shipped but no tracking email yet.
  • My PS4 DD1 has arrived - the photos do not do justice to the wheel! It feels like it has come off a race car and those shifters are a huge upgrade in terms of feel. Thanks Team Fanatec - very happy customer here! Haven’t worked out how to get my XB1 Universal Hub to work on Xbox though. Can’t get the hub to swap modes - used the PS4 wheel to switch to v2.5 comp mode, but XB1 Hub still not working. Any ideas?
  • my status says shipped now Netherlands

:D 

• My DD2 is out for delivery!! today !! LoL Yeah!
  • Me, still nothing. Czech republic, DD2.
    :(( :(( :((
  • Fanatec says shipped, no UPS info yet. Germany.
  • edited April 2019
    With the official release of the DD1 and DD2, do Fanatec plan to upgrade their RennSport cockpit and begin to sell the Podium side Mounting Brackets ?
  • A Joke???

I ordered my DD2 to be delivered to Germany and be shipped by DHL! (I see this option showing in the order history screen. I did not remember what I selected, but I can see the status in the order screen...)

Now I got tracking information from UPS (wtf?)! What is the matter?
    DHL would deliver it to me on Saturday, so I could play and install over the weekend, but Fanatec decided - for whatever reason - to deliver by UPS. UPS does NOT deliver on Saturday!
    Thank you, Fanatec!
    Why???
    WTF?

• edited April 2019
    Seriously? Instead of being happy that they're finally delivering, you're acting like a little kid that somebody took away his lollipop. C'mon, calm down.
  • Hey guys, what's the best way to remove the PS4 button caps? They seem to be pretty tight and I don't want to scratch anything. Anyone here who has already removed them? Thanks!
  • Hey guys, what's the best way to remove the PS4 button caps? They seem to be pretty tight and I don't want to scratch anything. Anyone here who has already removed them? Thanks!
    bamboo chopstick?
  • A Joke???

I ordered my DD2 to be delivered to Germany and be shipped by DHL! (I see this option showing in the order history screen. I did not remember what I selected, but I can see the status in the order screen...)

DHL would deliver it to me on Saturday, so I could play and install over the weekend, but Fanatec decided - for whatever reason - to deliver by UPS. UPS does NOT deliver on Saturday!
    Thank you, Fanatec!
    Why???
    WTF?

fanatec has never had the option dhl, there are only ups.
  • edited April 2019
    DD1 Shipped, no tracking yet... Germany. And yes UPS sucks for not delivering Saturday! Will come Monday, won't be home, they will retry Tuesday, won't be home etc. etc. Have to take a day off to get it I guess. 
    Hey guys, what's the best way to remove the PS4 button caps? They seem to be pretty tight and I don't want to scratch anything. Anyone here who has already removed them? Thanks!
    The easiest and least risk for scratching is to use an eyebrow plucker placed under the cap and lift off evenly.
  • just as an interesting thought how many DD wheels bases (Including PS4) do we think are in the first batch? I guess im just curious as to the size of the group of the earliest adopters.
  • Steven WrightSteven Wright Member
    edited April 2019
    just as an interesting thought how many DD wheels bases (Including PS4) do we think are in the first batch? I guess im just curious as to the size of the group of the earliest adopters.
    I can't answer that, but I can say I was a fairly late adopter (still early though)  11th Feb 2019.  DD2 Status, Shipped. Destination, UK.
  • edited April 2019
    DD1 ordered November 5, shipped (France), no tracking number yet.
  • DD1 ordered 12/10/18, now showing as shipped. No tracking number as yet. I’m in the UK. Well excited!
  • i also used dhl for shipping  but no tracking yet , so i dont know if its ups or dhl.. i picked dhl as it was cheaper ....Shipping Method: DHL Shipping "Saturday possible – Delivery Monday to Saturday!" (Weight: 13.00kg)

• edited April 2019
    Shipped.
    Ordered 20/11/2018
  • A Joke???

Thank you, Fanatec!
    Why???
    WTF?

Mate are you really serious, nah you can't be ... wth are you crying for now, ffs. Some kids are beyond belief  [-X
  • Like some other guys I chose DHL for delivery. Getting hold of an undeliverable packe from UPS here in Germany is a pain the a... DHL just drops it in a Post office somewhere nearby and leaves a notice, plus they deliver Saturdays. At least I have an UPS tracking number, delivery scheduled for Monday when I'm not home. Same for Tuesday. Wednesday is labor day, a public holiday. This whole thing realy jangles your nerves ;-)