The wait is over! Clubsport Wheel Base V2 and Shifter are on the way to customers

Comments

• Trevor GeddisTrevor Geddis Member
    edited October 2014
    Quick Guide says we need to see the manual for important details. There is no manual. Open this link and click Downloads.   http://www.fanatec.com/us-en/wheel-bases/clubsport-wheel-base-v2-us.html#downloads 
    Come on guys, that is just another irritant to add to what we have been dealing with. No mic connector, no manual. I'm trying to get back to positive after the incompatibility with the Xbox One was finally resolved. But these things are getting in the way. 

• Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
    > Denise Shaffer > Ok Thomas your mission if you choose to take it, is to get the Xbox one wheel ready before March 20th 2015 so I can play THIS.

Challenge accepted :)
    The CSW V2 manual is done but for whatever reason not uploaded yet. We will do it on Monday. You can use the CSW V1 video manual in the meantime.
  • > Denise Shaffer > Ok Thomas your mission if you choose to take it, is to get the Xbox one wheel ready before March 20th 2015 so I can play THIS.

@Thomas will you accept the challenge for the PS4 wheel????

• And where can we find that one Thomas ? Please leave a link, cause the V1 is not listed anymore!
  • And where can we find that one Thomas ? Please leave a link, cause the V1 is not listed anymore!
    You can find it on youtube. Here is the link: 
  • > Denise Shaffer > Ok Thomas your mission if you choose to take it, is to get the Xbox one wheel ready before March 20th 2015 so I can play THIS.

I'll be waiting.
    ;)
  • Well, if Thomas is so sure to accept it.....we all know there will be at least 1 wheel available for us XOne gamers. YESSSSSSS

Does the xbox wheel work on PC or will we need separate wheels?
  • Well, if Thomas is so sure to accept it.....we all know there will be at least 1 wheel available for us XOne gamers. YESSSSSSS

Thank you that made me laugh.

-Denise

• I'm glad to make a beautifull woman, if it's u on picture  ;) , like u laugh Denise.
    Hope we meet up in FM5 or PCars online lobby one day and race against each other...both with our new V2 and XOne rim!
    Your like the perfect girlfriend...looking good and loves (race) gaming.
    Your bf or man is very lucky with a woman like u!!!

I figured this was close since I noticed the Forza CSR missing from the US store(still available in EU and AUS though so not sure whats going on there, maybe error?). Got a code and pre-ordered a V2 base, can't wait! 

Anyway, you are welcome to bring on the next Forza Motorsport wheel!! :D

I sincerely hope it will work for both. Heck, maybe even throw in Wii U support with that one, haha i'm just being funny... but still :)

I sincerely hope it will work for both. Heck, maybe even throw in Wii U support with that one, haha i'm just being funny... but still :)
    lol, i am willing to buy a 2nd rim for PS4, I just want to avoid having 3 rims if possible. 
    Well, if Thomas is so sure to accept it.....we all know there will be at least 1 wheel available for us XOne gamers. YESSSSSSS
    Yeah. One unit.

For Denise.

:P
  • edited October 2014
    Why is everybody buying a base only - without a wheel rim? As a customers you aren't very smart.
    If a base is faulty what are you gonna do after a warranty period? b-(

• Whahahahhaha, love that humor Thomas!  :))

@Dubravko, warranty is two years....I know for sure they won't take THAT long to have a XOne rim for sale!
    But....that means we can ask for some arrangement don't we.
    So Thomas, if people like me who have pre ordered the V2 and leave it boxed until a XOne wheel arrives at my door...cause I don't do pc gaming, only order a XOne rim, can we have some arrangement on extended warranty or something by registrating our products or likewise ?
  • edited October 2014
    And I pre order now, cause I was given a chance by a fellow Dutchman and I don't wanna be last in line when the XOne rim(s) do hit the store. Looking at the major pre orders by invite and dilivery time, order now get mid januari. Seems to me that your on for late June when it's sold to public!!!!
    Also that I really miss driving FM5 without a wheel and the not so thrustfull TX458 wasn't an option for me, so I think I waited long enough!
    Is that good enough reason for you Dubravko?
  • edited October 2014
    Is that good enough reason for you Dubravko?
    Oh don't worry for me Antoine.
  • My v2 base arrived here in the southeast U.S. yesterday. Thank you Thomas for the quick delivery, makes up for the wait
  • My v2 base arrived here in the southeast U.S. yesterday. Thank you Thomas for the quick delivery, makes up for the wait
    When did you preorder?
  • I'm glad to make a beautifull woman, if it's u on picture  ;) , like u laugh Denise.
    Hope we meet up in FM5 or PCars online lobby one day and race against each other...both with our new V2 and XOne rim!
    Your like the perfect girlfriend...looking good and loves (race) gaming.
    Your bf or man is very lucky with a woman like u!!!
    Yes that is me, yes I am married to a very incredible man. I do race, he loves sim racing, me I love FPS like COD and Halo. Thank you for the kind words. I bought him his first Fanatec wheel 3 years ago and just bought him the V2 and now we wait for the V2 Xbox one wheel.
    Yeah. One unit.

For Denise.

:P
    Thomas, You know how to make a girl feel special. We just heard from Cecile that we should have our CSW V2 by early December. So good news all around.  
    ;;) ;;) ;;)
    It is: Main Site > Downloads > Discontinued Products > Clubsport Wheel Base

• I hope the xbone wheel will have rev lights like the bmw or the f1 wheel...
  • @Denise, than u must love Destiny too? Damn, whish I had a gf like that...buying me a Fanatec set hahaha. Well then I hope I meet either one of you online...racin or shootin!! I saw, when pre ordering, my V2 will also be mine around the 8th of December. And indeed the next wait for the XOne rim....but it'll all be well worth it.

@Remco, the video link is missing when I click your link. Even signed in.
  • VIK ARROVIK ARRO Member
    edited October 2014
    When did you preorder?
     I ordered mine on 8/28. 
  • @Denise, than u must love Destiny too? Damn, whish I had a gf like that...buying me a Fanatec set hahaha. Well then I hope I meet either one of you online...racin or shootin!! I saw, when pre ordering, my V2 will also be mine around the 8th of December. And indeed the next wait for the XOne rim....but it'll all be well worth it.

@Remco, the video link is missing when I click your link. Even signed in.
    Try this link...

Hallo Thomas,

wie sieht es denn mit den PS4 Rims aus?
    Und gibt es wie vorgeschlagen eine Verlängerung der Garantie?

Gehöre auch zu denen die erstmal die Base bestellt haben und nun auf die passenden Rims warten.
    Und ich möchte nicht bis nächstes Jahr warten damit.

Vorallen da ich es jetzt schon an PC/PS3 benutzen will wo es schon genug Games gibt.

Desweiteren wäre es toll wenn man in den Bestelldetails schon mal ein vorraussichtliches Datum sehen könnte. Als ich bestellt habe stand in den Infos was von 14.11.2014 inzwischen ist das ja schon bei 31.01.2015

Ich habe leider mein Code auch erst sehr spät bekommen.