If the DD1 motor is ready. Will its price be reduced to the price at the time of release?

If the DD1 motor is ready. Will its price be reduced to the price at the time of release? For me, it is meaningless to spend an extra high price to buy the DD1 with the DD2 motor. DD1 uses the DD2 motor, but in fact it is still the performance of the DD1. It just has the performance of the DD2 motor to run the DD1. It doesn't make sense. It's not fair for us to pay extra fees~I hope to get your reply, if the DD1 price can return to normal. I will upgrade my CSW2.5 to buy it.Please~

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator
    The current Podium Wheel Base DD1 and Podium Racing Wheel F1 run at a higher performance than our original DD1 spec. We are using a single motor design for long term production. The smaller 'DD1' motor is not in active development at this time.
  • jiahon xiejiahon xie Member
    edited May 2019
    The current Podium Wheel Base DD1 and Podium Racing Wheel F1 run at a higher performance than our original DD1 spec. We are using a single motor design for long term production. The smaller 'DD1' motor is not in active development at this time.
    Will there be no DD1 dedicated motor in the future? I want to say, is it still possible to restore the price? In our country DD1 is priced at up to 1465$.
  • Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator
    Will there be no DD1 dedicated motor in the future? I want to say, is it still possible to restore the price? In our country DD1 is priced at up to 1465$.
    All I can say is that it is possible.
  • OK~Thank you for reply.