OLED

I have my rig set up so that the monitors are close.  The DD1 with it's long wheel mount was perfect.  However I can not see the OLED.  When does the Podium Wheel Base DD1 properties window have the OLED information?  Will the not released yet software have the OLED information?

PC driver 335
Wheel Base Firmware 653
Wheel Base Motor Firmware 30
Steering Wheel Firmware 30

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Not sure I understand the question? Are you looking for the wheel base motor,ffb,temperature data?
  • Not sure I understand the question? Are you looking for the wheel base motor,ffb,temperature data?
    Yes and the "Motor Data Analysis", "Temperature Analysis" and "System Info".  These are shown on pages 33 & 34 in the P-WB-DD1 Manual. 
    Push and hold the "Tuning" menu button followed by right clicking the Funkyswitch too cycle the different data pages. 
  • I have my rig set up so that the monitors are close.  The DD1 with it's long wheel mount was perfect.  However I can not see the OLED.  When does the Podium Wheel Base DD1 properties window have the OLED information?  Will the not released yet software have the OLED information?

Sorry I understand your question now. Unfortunately I cannot answer what features will/ will not be in the Podium Software.
  • Joseph are any of these parameters logged in iRacing?  If so what format and file location.  Thank you.

And my other part of the question was the "FANATEC Podium Wheel Base DD1" properties window in the PC system "Game Controllers" interlace has no information about the DD1 only the peripherals attached to the base.  It seems logical that this information for the base whould be accessible through this interface.