CSL Elite Weak Force Feedback

Hi all,

I have recently received my wheel back from being repaired. I load up PC2 on XboxOne and find that the feedback is a lot weaker than normal. I tried Assetto Corse and that seems to be fine. I have tried different settings and updated the firmware but nothing seems to make it as strong as it used to be.

Any pointers?

Cheers

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

FFB was changed as of Driver V328. The overall FFB setting was too high causing clipping and over saturation on all Wheelbases. FFB on 100 is now 100% FFB power on the Xbox One. You can scale FFB up to 200 if you want the previous feel. I wouldn’t suggest going over 120. Just turn the setting past Auto and you will see higher values.

• Thanks for the reply.

Ahhh I see. 120 feel more what I used to have.
    Is there a place where the change notes for each firmware update is posted?
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Yes. If you use the Categories navigation on the right, you can select the drivers sub category and info for the driver you are running.
  • Can people provide there settings on PS4 GT Sport I guess as well as other games for the latest driver,I'd be greatly appreciative.
  • Can people provide there settings on PS4 GT Sport I guess as well as other games for the latest driver,I'd be greatly appreciative.
    I use those ones:
    DRI -5
    FOR 120
    FEI 20 

Relatevely strong and smooth. Well, at least what a CSL base is capable of.