The wait is over! Clubsport Wheel Base V2 and Shifter are on the way to customers

Comments

• Should I be able to see an expected/estimated shipping date somewhere in my account/order?
  • edited October 2014
     Bump
  • Full CSW V2 manual is now on the site... Thanks Thomas :)

http://www.fanatec.com/download/CSW-V2_Manual.pdf

Maybe this helps Daniel, you can find how to calibrate your Base in manual
  • Got mine today. UK ordered Aug 18th.

With Carbon f1 rim. Great product.

Just some advice please. When driving straight or stationary the wheel violently goes left to right very fast. Please advise what settings I need to look at. This is iRacing.

Thanks
    Add some deadzone to the steering in-game and/or on the rim's LED menu.
  • Trevor GeddisTrevor Geddis Member
    edited October 2014

One more day, yay!

Product & Tracking Information

Postal Product:

• Priority Mail International Parcels

Features:

• International Parcels
    DATE & TIME
    STATUS OF ITEM
    October 27, 2014 , 6:36 pm

Processed Through Sort Facility

CANADA

Your item was processed through a facility in CANADA on October 27, 2014 at 6:36 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

October 27, 2014 , 6:36 pm

Customs Clearance

CANADA

October 24, 2014 , 7:22 pm

Arrived at Sort Facility

ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS) 

October 24, 2014 , 7:22 pm

Processed Through Sort Facility

ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS) 

October 23, 2014

Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS

Just some advice please. When driving straight or stationary the wheel violently goes left to right very fast. Please advise what settings I need to look at. This is iRacing.

Thanks
    Daniel, in iRacing, go to your Test mode. Click on Options to open the settings sheet. Set your Force Feedback slider to about 10. That will get rid of the jerky action. You can adjust the slider up or down to your preference, but 10 works for me.
  • WEEEEEEEEEEEE
    THIS JUST IN

In transit
    Arrived at FedEx location
    ANAHEIM, CA
    Ship (P/U) date :
    Tues 10/28/2014

La Mirada, CA US
    Estimated delivery :
    Fri 10/31/2014

TX US
  • Got mine yesterday, not had chance to test properly yet. The Porsche 918 RSR wheel looks great.

I ordered on 18th September.

Thanks
    Daniel, in iRacing, go to your Test mode. Click on Options to open the settings sheet. Set your Force Feedback slider to about 10. That will get rid of the jerky action. You can adjust the slider up or down to your preference, but 10 works for me.
    Thanks guys,

Will give it a go! Was an epic evening last night with the wheel i must say!!

Regards,
  • Just now ordered the CSWB V2 together with: 

ClubSport Lenkrad BMW M3 GT2 EU
    ClubSport Pedals V2 EU
    ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5 EU 
    CSL Seat

I look forward to the first game session :)

Thank you again for the invide Code - Bernarnd!

Regards
    Simon
  • edited October 2014

High Disappointment this morning !!!

I asked about my V2 order (09-26 order date) last week & customer service said that it would ship this week ... I did a follow up question yesterday & now it will be in early December  :((

They gave me Hope & now they have Destroyed my excitement !!!

Depressed & Disappointed now  

:( :(
  • edited October 2014
    Same here like yours, William. I was expecting it this week as well. I do not know why the difference between 25 and 26 of September is so huge (more than a mon
  • the costumer service always says "early December" for  second batch 8 Dicember...
  • Same here like yours, William. I was expecting it this week as well. I do not know why the difference between 25 and 26 of September is so huge (more than a month). Hope Thomas is listening you our case.

JC

I would have been ok if they told me December on the first inquiry , but it was really a let down after hearing it will be at least another 5-6 weeks or longer ...

So the wait continues !

:(
  • kerry brownkerry brown Member
    edited October 2014
    got my code and placed an order. now i am just waiting for xbox one rim update.  hopefully by christmas?!?!?!?!?!
  • Us. code here some one use it

Can I use a US code in the UK?
  • Eric HarveyEric Harvey Member
    edited October 2014
    Us. code here some one use it

No, you need a European code. Eric

I have a Euro code if you want it?
  • Anybody have a US code that I could use?  I'm in Canada and would love to order a full set up.  Thanks!  I'll certainly pay it forward to another member if I get a code when I buy.
  • Looking forward to trying the v1.5 shifter!!
    : )
  • Dillon RyanDillon Ryan Member
    edited October 2014
    Anybody have a US code that I could use?  I'm in Canada and would love to order a full set up.  Thanks!  I'll certainly pay it forward to another member if I get a code when I buy.
    I'll give it to ya when the 2nd code comes if you still don't have one.
  • edited October 2014
    Weiß denn jemand wann die nächsten Codes geschickt werden?

Bin jemand der keine clubsport Produkte gekauft hat :)
  • astro gurujiastro guruji Member
    edited October 2014
    HI there,
    so why i need to take a friend code for pre-order my csw v2 and still today ON 31/10 i not have my own code for pre-order, i don't get my csw v2 on october i can unterstand they are priority people or country, but don't give a customers is code and lie to him on email about the statut/why is just bad.

• I believe that there are no codes due to the lack of the product (CSW)!

• Should I be able to see an expected/estimated shipping date somewhere in my account/order?
    That would be useful to know :)
  • Anybody have a US code that I could use?  I'm in Canada and would love to order a full set up.  Thanks!  I'll certainly pay it forward to another member if I get a code when I buy.
    I'll give it to ya when the 2nd code comes if you still don't have one.
    That would be much appreciated Dillon!  Thanks!
  • I received the email telling me that I had my code.  I went to order the base last night and it had already expired.  I didn't realize that it expired at 12am on 31-October CET.  I figured I'd have until atleast today to make the order.  I'm so bummed!  Any chance Fanatec can give me a one day extension?
  • edited October 2014
    Just mail them Tim
  • Sorry I cant Blow up my consoles.... To Each their own Blow up your Crappy PC
    Besides my wheel is gonna be here soon... if i blow up my consoles i wouldnt need the CSW v2...so yup you gotta wait for your wheel so all the console racers can get it firstLOL