DD1 Fan Speed Staying @0570 RPM no matter motor temp

I'm on driver 335 and my fan speed does not change according to motor data. Should I be worried? 

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Have you tried unplugging the base from the wall and waiting 5min then starting the base? Also does this happen in a specific mode ? Xbox, PC, Comp?
  • The big question is, how high are the temperatures of the motor and the driver?
  • driver temp gets to 50c and motor temp gets to 49c. RPM of fan jumps to 0570 to 0600, seems a little low to me
  • At my DD2 the fan also holds its low speed for a very long time.
    I'm not sure at which temperature it speeds up, as I never looked at it, but it goes down from round about 900 rpm to 600 rpm  when the driver temperature is back at 50°C for around 1 minute ( so maybe below 50.5°C?).
    So I think it's the same when it heats up and the fan speeds up when the driver gets over 51°C.
  • Thats perfectly fine. The fan will start speeding up if it gets too hot but 49°C motor temp is very safe and the motor chills ;-) 
  • Thats perfectly fine. The fan will start speeding up if it gets too hot but 49°C motor temp is very safe and the motor chills ;-) 
    What are the max temps the driver and the motor should be add before it gets critical?