Podium DD unboxing - The wait is over

1131415161719»

Comments

• Unfortunately the pedal vibration is not working anymore. Hope to see a patch soon.
  • edited June 2019
    Dear fanatec
    I bought a Podium Wheel Base DD1 EU from you.
    The podium base dd1OLED Display is becoming fader.
    So I can't use all the functions of the base.
  • Dear fanatec
    I bought a Podium Wheel Base DD1 EU from you.
    The podium base dd1OLED Display is becoming fader.
    So I can't use all the functions of the base.
    I am yet to contact Fanatec support as I can survive without it at the moment, but my DD2 OLED display no longer works, totally blank and shows nothing. I will have to contact support soon and get it fixed as it should be working, just not keen on having to be without my wheel for a couple of weeks I am guessing since being in Australia.
  • Benjamin KusBenjamin Kus Member
    edited June 2019
    I have had two DD2's needing returns in Australia, unfortunately both different issues. 1st was a screen defect on arrival, the replaced second unit now has misaligned magnets not allowing the carbon panel sit on top properly making a gap. The turn around process was about 2 weeks.

The longest part is actually posting to the regional return centre that takes 3-4 days & no express post option. The replacement came quickly from Melbourne like the regular ptoducts.
  • I can understand delaying my apm preorder from last year to assure units for the DD1 PS4. Last week you sold apm’s out of your US web shop and I still have no word of mine shipping, this I don’t understand. It doesn’t seem right to sell product out of the web store before fulfilling preorders. I hope that mine has shipped or will ship before the second batch arrives or that this was a mistake rather than a choice. So far I’ve received no response to my inquiry Friday as to the status of my order, any response here?
  • I got a response today from Fanatec Hello Greg, thanks for your message. The availability date is still 6/18/2019. We will do our very best to ship it soon. Thanks and have a good day. Best regards / Freundliche Grüße Julia Glasl No mention of the units they sold on the US web store last week while I continue to wait for my preorder from last year. Hopefully they will send me my apm’s from the second batch.
  • Hello, must I uninstall the software of CSW 2.5, before installing the software of the Podium?
    Or can we keep both software installed on the PC?
    Thank you

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator
    @Pierre If the driver version is the most recent, then you can continue to use that, as it would contain Podium firmware as well. However, if there is a more recent driver version (i.e. a higher version number) on the Podium wheel base download page, then you should use that, in which case you should uninstall the previous version first.
  • any word on the software package??????
  • no me detecta el volante podium ps4 en project cars 2 .
    y dice conecte mando a que puede ser devido