Contacting support - mail is now only no-reply ?

When my previous tickets were picked up by support, I got an e-mail which gave me the option to add info to the ticket by replying to the e-mail.

I wanted to add info to my latest ticket, but the conformation mail (which actually states ' use the reply button to add info ' ) is now coming from no-reply@fanatec.
I have now received a confirmation of the fact that a RMA has been started by support, but I have some questions..

Is grabbing a phone the only option now, or should there be an option to reply by mail?

Comments

• I've asked Support how to add comments or ask questions, with this change, we'll get back to you ASAP.
  • Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator
    As far as I'm aware, the support ticket system has always worked like this. The initial response is from a 'no-reply' email address simply to acknowledge that the support ticket has been created, and then one of our support staff will respond personally to the enquiry, which is sent via a different email address that can be directly replied to. If you want to add some information, please wait for the response from the support staff first (rather than opening a second ticket).
  • As far as I'm aware, the support ticket system has always worked like this. The initial response is from a 'no-reply' email address simply to acknowledge that the support ticket has been created, and then one of our support staff will respond personally to the enquiry, which is sent via a different email address that can be directly replied to. If you want to add some information, please wait for the response from the support staff first (rather than opening a second ticket).
    Hello Dominic,

In this case, the second reply was only a confirmation of a started RMA, I have received no response from a Fanatec employee. The confirmation was also from the no-reply address

Currently, I have used the mail address from an older ticket, and used the new ticket number in the subject. That works, as I am getting responses now.

The fact that I didn't get a personal response has triggered the problem I guess. 
    Thanks for the replies.
  • Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator
    As far as I'm aware, the support ticket system has always worked like this. The initial response is from a 'no-reply' email address simply to acknowledge that the support ticket has been created, and then one of our support staff will respond personally to the enquiry, which is sent via a different email address that can be directly replied to. If you want to add some information, please wait for the response from the support staff first (rather than opening a second ticket).
    Hello Dominic,

In this case, the second reply was only a confirmation of a started RMA, I have received no response from a Fanatec employee. The confirmation was also from the no-reply address

Currently, I have used the mail address from an older ticket, and used the new ticket number in the subject. That works, as I am getting responses now.

The fact that I didn't get a personal response has triggered the problem I guess. 
    Thanks for the replies.
    Understood. We plan to improve this system in the future.