F1 2019 Legends Edition

Hi folks,

I have ordered a CSL Elite F1 Bundle with F1 2019 Legends Edition (PC) back when it was still available. Now I wanted to know how the shipping will happen? Will I receive the game as boxed version or just a download code? And more important - when will the games get shipped?

Thanks, Gregor

Comments

• +1

still waiting for the gamekey too.
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    You will receive a digital version, not physical copy of the game on the Legends scheduled release day June 25th.
  • Well,

Codemaster states that the Legacy edition of the game is pre-loadable as of today.
    It would be fabulouse for every1 if we could get the code a day before release to preload the game.

Thx for ur reply!
  • I "think" i saw somewhere on the website the gamekey will send by email within a week after release.
  • edited June 2019
    I "think" i saw somewhere on the website the gamekey will send by email within a week after release.

After release that wouldn't be right.

It's a paid product and digital so why would we aquire it later then the release date.

• Yoeri FlossieYoeri Flossie Member
    edited June 2019
    from the website: The game key will be delivered within one week after game release via email.
  • Yoeri FlossieYoeri Flossie Member
    edited June 2019
    The game key will be delivered within one week after game release via email.

My best guess i think they are slow at sending a email. 
  • What are those white lines?
  • i have no idea
  • I like to know this too. If I dont get a key by tomorrow, I am gonna have to buy it over steam....
  • Yeah would be nice to know. Maybe someone from Fanatec can confirm that we will receive our keys tomorrow and not "within one week after the release"?
  • I want it in the mail at midnight, maybe in the morning. If not, i just go to the gameshop and buy one. But then i want my 1 euro back..
  • I want it in the mail at midnight, maybe in the morning. If not, i just go to the gameshop and buy one. But then i want my 1 euro back..
    ????????
    ????????
    Emoticons seem to not work here, I meant to say :smile: :smile:
  • Marcel PleskyMarcel Plesky Member
    edited June 2019

I asked via E-Mail and got this message from an automatic response:

My order contains a F1 game key, but the other products are in stock. When will my order be shipped?

We will ship all available products instantly and automatically. The game key will be sent on June 25, 2019 via email.

The response from the support-team was that I will get the key per E-Mail, but no date given.

• What time..??!!
  • Has anyone received the wheel yet? or do we have to wait until the 25th just to have it start shipping and show up a week later?
  • Still no game key in the e-mail. Ps4 release was 5 hours ago
  • I’ve been told I will get the wheel set around 13/7 but no news on f1 2019. I pressed I didn’t want a game key so I’m hoping they send my game in the post today
  • Yup, lets go to the gameshop. Wheel is great..!! Game release plan not so much..
  • If it was shipped, we should already have a tracktrace e-mail. Still nothing, but Lets hope soon we Will race
  • Buongiorno a tutti, mi confermate che il codice del gioco ce lo manderanno oggi via mail? Anche se la consegna del volante sarà per l’11 luglio?
  • Yes!! thanks Fanatec for the early F1 2019 the game delivery (key via email). 

• Thanks Fanatec - got mine. Great service. :-)
  • Thank you Fanatec
  • Appena arrivata!!!! Grazie
  • I’ve been told I will get the wheel set around 13/7 but no news on f1 2019. I pressed I didn’t want a game key so I’m hoping they send my game in the post today
    I think they only provide game keys, not hardcopies. If you clicked “no game key” I don’t think you’re getting the game at all.
  • Stil no game-key

• What mode do you use for F1 2019 with the DD?
    Pc or 2.5?
    Which one is compatible?
    Thank you
  • I found my game key under my order history