CSL Elite Pedals - Erratic and Spiking Brake Pedal

Hey fellow sim racers !!

I bought my the ps4 csl elite bundle 3 months ago and have been using them for about 2 months.  Yesterday i realized that whilst playing GT Sport my brake pedal was erratic and spiking without any input.  I confirmed this when I connected it to PC and checked via controller setting. 

I opened the case to customer support but still waiting for a reply.  Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• edited June 2019
    If you opened a support ticket, you'll just have to have a bit of patience and they will get back to you (yesterday was a national holiday in Germany). Not much else you could or should do, since the pedals are still under warranty you should not try and fix it yourself. 

If possible, you could try to apply some brake pedal deadzone in the game so the spikes will not affect your driving.
  • Hey Remco, Thks for the response. I will definately not touch them thats for sure and will just have to wait from support. How do I adjust the deadzone via game gt sport?? Thank you in advance
  • edited June 2019
    Hey Remco, Thks for the response. I will definately not touch them thats for sure and will just have to wait from support. How do I adjust the deadzone via game gt sport?? Thank you in advance
    I don't know if it's possible in GT Sport, I hope that someone who knows the game can help here, but I'd say that it should be somewhere in the controller options if the option is in the game.
  • Thank you once again Remco. I look into it if it can help at least until i get a reply from tec support.
  • my brake do the same thing.

will you update this when you get answer fro fanatec ?
  • Any news ?
  • Sorry for the late reply Henrik, but I am still waiting for a resolution!!

I called last Friday at Fanatec support since I didn't get a reply after 2 days, and they sent me a procedure via email to clean the pots and turn the gears of the pots and reinstall.  

I followed the procedures exactly as was stated in the email, but now when I connect to PC and I start the wheel base after calibration I get crazy erratic inputs for brake,throttle, clutch and even handbrake!! (I don't have clutch pedal or handbrake installed!!)

I have emailed then again with video showing the issue and I will call again tomorrow to speed up the process as this is unacceptable...its been 1 week already and i am still unable to use my equipment!!
  • Hi i god reply from fanatec
    fanatec is sending a new Potentiometer

this is Fanatec europa