V3 Club Sport Pedals with CSL Elite F1 Edition for GT Sport on PS4

Hi Guys

Apologies if this is a silly question but this is all new to me and im a little stuck, hoping you can help?

Having just purchased the CSL Elite F1 bundle for the PS4 i decided to also purchase the V3 pedals. 
It all arrived yesterday and is working fine but i recall the V3 pedals have a vibrate function and it doesn't appear to work in the game (GT Sport).

Having connected the pedals to my PC the vibration test works just fine. Is there a setting i need to turn on or am i missing something else

Really appreciate any advice

Thanks

Lee

Comments

• The game at this time does not support that function. Hopefully they will in the future.

Keith.
  • Well that's extremely disappointing. I thought there was full compatibility for this setup and this game.
    What a nightmare, im not impressed having spent a fortune upgrading the pedals!
  • Well that's extremely disappointing. I thought there was full compatibility for this setup and this game.
    you should point out your disappointment directly to Polyphony Digital in the GT forums. Nothing Fanatec can do, its fully up to the game dev to support this feature.
  • Aaron ScottAaron Scott Member
    edited July 2019
    Mine work, i do this though , every time i change a title and even on V340 driver too
  • Hi Aaron

Thanks very much for the information. Ive just tried this and its kinda worked :-)

I now have some vibration on the brake pedal, the base is also vibrating when i brake and im sure it didnt to that before. I did need to play around with some wheel settings changing Ab (i think) to around 30/50.

I will try again later but thanks very much for the feedback

Cheers

Lee
    edited July 2019
    Right ,its awesome. So the abs controls the brake motor and the value represents the distance the pedal travels. So lower value rumbles the motor sooner then a higher value. Once its tuned right, its a real tire saver! Have to do this for all titles and redo it every time i switch. Its tedious, but well worth it.
    edited July 2019
    Well that's extremely disappointing. I thought there was full compatibility for this setup and this game.
    you should point out your disappointment directly to Polyphony Digital in the GT forums. Nothing Fanatec can do, its fully up to the game dev to support this feature.
    No, its fanatec. The responsibility at this price for implementation is on the Manufacturer and this answer from a rep is unacceptable if you ask me. Maybe take some accountability for these oversights and move on, because if as an organization you continue to shift blame on the developers, this and that, this pattern will continue and you will lose momentum ,market share and developers may not work with your product at all.
  • i have the same issue on f1 2019 for the ps4, someone knows how to work arround this
    ?
  • is better conect v3 pedals with usb on ps4 or direct on Wheel base? because when i switch ps4 mode the peddals working not like they should