hall sensor for clubsport v2 pedals

I have some clubsport V2 pedals that I bought used, I need a throttle hall sensor and I can't do it from the website because I lack all the purchase data of the original product. I'd appreciate your help. Thank you

Comments

• You should still be able to contact Fanatec Support through the website with your request. If not, let me know.
  • By the way, why do you need a new sensor?
  • By the way, why do you need a new sensor?
    they do go bad ya know!.......I've been thru a few!
    but alas.....I'm stuck with a pile of junk now because I need a main board which isn't available now!
    and yes they go bad also....this would be my second one.
  • edited August 2019
    By the way, why do you need a new sensor?
    they do go bad ya know!.......I've been thru a few!
    but alas.....I'm stuck with a pile of junk now because I need a main board which isn't available now!
    and yes they go bad also....this would be my second one.
    I know they can go bad, but you having gone through several (!) Hall sensors and a main PCBA is far from typical and I wonder if it's something in your local set-up or situation that is causing the electronics to fail. In my experience, Hall sensors almost only fail if they get dirty or if the screws holding them are tightened too much. 
    Would be worth a chat with Fanatec Support IMO to get to the bottom of this.

• For months  I have had the same problem I thought. Playing F1 2018 and pedals stopped working. Fanatec replaced the connector with the phone connector end gto thev V 2.5 box, still nothing! checked all downloads pc validations on pedal functions, accel, brake and clutch. Nothing . back to Ca.checked Hall sensor and  claimed all worked fine.still no pedal communication with v 2.5. difficulty was with the lousy att plastic plug. loose with no good contact. sprayed with DEOXIT GOLD. Cable strapped with tie wrap to box to eliminate the movement / 
  • Fanatec did replace the defective HALL SENSOR 
  • Contacted Fanatec to buy new hall sensors for my csp v2. was told they where sold out. Is there any solutions on how to fix it? replacement of any kind?

• Sadly Fanatec no longer have any replacement hall sensors. I was told only option is to send it back to technician to see if they could fix it. :(

• I wonder if v3 sensors and circuit board could be used as replacement? Be a nice upgrade.