CSL Elite - No Blue Mode?

Hello Everyone,

So I just setup all of my fanatec gear... CSL Elite Wheelbase (used but in really good condition), 2019 F1 wheel, Clubsport V3 pedals. I have updated all of the drivers but the mode button will not switch to blue mode (running GT Sport) no matter sequence of events I try. Any suggestions? 

Thanks in advance.

-Mike

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Do you have the CSL Elite wheelbase PS4 or standard CSL Elite? The standard does not support PS4.
  • Michael LewisMichael Lewis Member
    edited September 2019
    Do you have the CSL Elite wheelbase PS4 or standard CSL Elite? The standard does not support PS4.
    I have the Elite Version with the blue lettering. I purchased the wheel base used from a fellow who has his receipt from June 9th of 2019. With no scuff marks I am super lost as to what could be wrong.
    Are you able to get it into Compatibility Mode? Holding the mode button until it turns purple? Try that first followed by pressing mode button until it is back to blue. The wheel base should normally start up in default PS4 mode.
  • Are you able to get it into Compatibility Mode? Holding the mode button until it turns purple? Try that first followed by pressing mode button until it is back to blue. The wheel base should normally start up in default PS4 mode.
    Nope, it just stays red even after holding for around 20 seconds.
  • I also have the receipt so hopefully it is under warranty if anything is consequently wrong.
    Ok please contact support. I would register the CSL as well.
  • Hi, were you able to resolve this issue? I have the same problem in 2021.

• I had my csl elite + repaired and now it only works on pc or Xbox. There is no blue or purple mode anymore. Any ideas