V2.5 won't power on

Did driver (328) update on v2.5 last night after a fresh windows install. Had to hold down power button for pc to see wheel and proceeded to set it up and it went fine it seemed. Afterwards I did a reboot of the base and now it wont turn on. Sometimes it gets that wheel jolt like its going to turn on but doesnt. No lights if I try to turn on or hold button. Anyone have a idea what is wrong or ideas? Power supply maybe?

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Try upgrading to the latest driver 345. I also had that happen once and removed the steering wheel. Did the firmware upgrade to the base, reattached the wheel and it started up fine. Try that first

• How do you apply firmware to base when it doesnt turn on?
    If you remove the wheel will the base turn on? Did you try unplugging the power supply for at least a minute then starting? 
  • If you remove the wheel will the base turn on? Did you try unplugging the power supply for at least a minute then starting? 
    Yes I tried all of that. With wheel on and off. Even tried leaving unplugged over night
    Sorry. I would then suggest contacting support.
  • Did driver (328) update on v2.5 last night after a fresh windows install. Had to hold down power button for pc to see wheel and proceeded to set it up and it went fine it seemed. Afterwards I did a reboot of the base and now it wont turn on. Sometimes it gets that wheel jolt like its going to turn on but doesnt. No lights if I try to turn on or hold button. Anyone have a idea what is wrong or ideas? Power supply maybe?
    What do you mean with "Had to hold down power button for pc to see wheel"?
    If you hold down the power button on the wheel base, it starts in boot loader mode for firmware installation. What did you do when you "proceeded to set it up"?

• were you able to resolve this? i have the same issue

• i have this issue how do i fix anyone?