Would it be possible to have a v2 and v2.5 mode also in a New FW

Would it be possible to have a v2 and v2.5 mode also in a New FW this way older games games like Dirt Rally Sport that will Not be updated work with Native support... Ex: Dirt Rally Sport worked with the v2.5 but will Never save you Wheel/Pedal, & Button map settings .

Comments

• some old game only support csw v2.  I think com v2 is necessary.  Make DD perfect !
  • Would it be possible to have a v2 and v2.5 mode also in a New FW this way older games games like Dirt Rally Sport that will Not be updated work with Native support... Ex: Dirt Rally Sport worked with the v2.5 but will Never save you Wheel/Pedal, & Button map settings .
    I see this thread is a bit old but allow me to share what helped me have saved wheel settings for DiRT Rally. I have a CSW v2.5, CSL Elite P1 and CSL Elite LC pedals for the sake of this discussion. There is a way to fool DiRT Rally into seeing one's CSW v2.5 base appear as a CSW v2 which IS supported in this game. Check this out, see CarDr's post: 

Hope this helps out other CSW v2.5 users who love DiRT Rally as much as I do.

• Thanks im Gonna Try this