On F1 Podium Wheel (with DD1), what force feedback setting is most realistic to actual driving?

I believe the recommended setting on the website is 100, but that is SUPER heavy.  What are you guys using as your force feedback setting on F1 2019?

Comments

• i used the reccomended settings when i played before the 1.09 update and i actually thought it was the best feeling of all in the reccomended range that were posted.
  • i used the reccomended settings when i played before the 1.09 update and i actually thought it was the best feeling of all in the reccomended range that were posted.
    Thanks, so you used the 100 setting too? Feels like a semi truck with no power steering lol
  • as clipped from Dominic Brennan i use the ps4 reccomended settings, all but the ff, i have that at 30 - For the Podium Series settings, it is assumed that the Torque Key is being used. - Please ensure you are using the latest firmware for all Fanatec devices. Podium Racing Wheel F1® PS4™ Tuning Menu Settings: SEN AUT FF 40 SHO 100 ABS User Preference FOR 100 SPR 100* DPR 100* NDP 25 NFR 5 BRF User Preference FEI 100
  • as clipped from Dominic Brennan i use the ps4 reccomended settings, all but the ff, i have that at 30 - For the Podium Series settings, it is assumed that the Torque Key is being used. - Please ensure you are using the latest firmware for all Fanatec devices. Podium Racing Wheel F1® PS4™ Tuning Menu Settings: SEN AUT FF 40 SHO 100 ABS User Preference FOR 100 SPR 100* DPR 100* NDP 25 NFR 5 BRF User Preference FEI 100
    Thanks man