CSL Elite F1 Set PROBLEM

My fanatec wheel makes a strange noise only when i turn left. So i would like to use the fixing bolt for the QR mechanism to see if it helps. The problem is that I did not receive this fixing bolt with my order. 

Does someone have a spare one? Or is it also possible to buy a bolt from a store?

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator
    edited September 2019
    Hi Lukas,

You should have received the bolt with the product. I recommend that you contact our support team.
  • hi Lukas,
    seems that this Noise is the same as on my F1 PS4 Set as you can watch/hear in this thread:
    What i did was to loosen the 4 Screws inside the QuickRelease on the Wheel itself, then i tighten it with not more than 3nm! just with the Hand and nearly no power! Also when i connect the F1 Wheel i fix it with the bolt, this was/is my workaround, sometimes i still can feel a strange bucking when i turn left but i started to ignore that.
    AND i guess this is the most important thing, when i use the Wheelbase with default settings, this Noise is there, but when i decrease all the ForceFeedback settings and use the Fanatec recommended settings as you find here, the noise is nearly gone. https://www.fanatec.com/forum/categories/f1-20xx

my experiences with the support team are not that successful but i wish you good luck and maybe you will receive a response with the root cause for this problem so i can fix mine too ;)

br
    Philipp