FanaLab introduction

1234568»

Comments

• Have tried on F1 2019, no luck, drivers and firmware is up to date, in game leds are off, telemetry and leds are enabled in fanalab, when I run the game the bottom left of fanalab says it is uninitiated, there are no logs,band the display just shows 000 in game, no rev lights or anything. Any idea what the issue is? Pictures attached.
    Do you run any other software in parallel which needs the telemetry of the game?
    Hi Marcel, I have a couple of bass shakers that I use through simvibe but I was trying fanalab without running them just to see if fanalab would work but it didn't. There was a fella on page 1 or 2 that said he had it working with simvibe / Sim commander
    It could be that Sim Commander once changed something with the communication. In the next update of FanaLab we hope to improve the compatibility with other 3rd party applications. 
    Okay, thanks, good to know
  • I'm running Simvibe and Fanalab simultaneously without any issue Paul. All I do is start the game first (through Fanalab), then start Simmcommander after it has begun booting up. That way, Simvibe attaches itself to the already running game and everything runs just fine.
    Hey Josh, can you show me your in game telemetry setup, I can't get it to work. Thanks.
  • Hallo,

Erstmal zu meinen verwendeten Produkten CSL Elite Wheel Base V1, Clubsport Lenkrad F1 2018 und Clubsport Pedale V3 verwendet wird Treiberversion 345.
    Die Probleme bei Rfactor 2 sind ja bekannt.
    Folgendes aber bei Accetto Corsa ich habe alle Einstellungen im Fanalab auf default gelassen ein Profil mit diesen Einstellungen für AC erstellt und geladen Enable Telemetry und Enable Fanalabs Game Led/Hardware Support angeklickt keine Fehlermeldung.
    Wenn ich AC starte Leuchten in der Box Schön die Roten Leds wie Eingestellt auch N wird bei den Gängen angezeigt nur leider Funktioniert die Drehzalanzeige der LEDs nur Sporadisch bis garnicht außerdem werden auch die Gangwechsel nicht Angezeigt es Bleibt N irgendwann nach dem Schalten dan 1 oder auch nicht. Ich hatte Fanaleds in verwendung habe es aber deinstalliert Fanalab neuinstalliertt etc. diese "Fehler" bleiben nun meine Frage ist das Problem Bekannt liegts an der Wheel Base oder am Spiel oder an mir??? Ohne Fanalab mit Fanaled funktioniert es Tadellos 
  • Hello,

First of all my specs CSL Elite wheel base, Clubsport wheel F1 2018 and Clubsport pedals V3.
    My Problem in Assetto Corsa there are no Rev leds and no Gear is shown.
    I enabled telemetry and game led/hardware support, createt a profile all adjustments default start the game.
    Just the pitlane led worked. Is this an whell base game or user issue???
    thanks for help. 
  • Marcel PfisterMarcel Pfister Member, Administrator
    Hello,

First of all my specs CSL Elite wheel base, Clubsport wheel F1 2018 and Clubsport pedals V3.
    My Problem in Assetto Corsa there are no Rev leds and no Gear is shown.
    I enabled telemetry and game led/hardware support, createt a profile all adjustments default start the game.
    Just the pitlane led worked. Is this an whell base game or user issue???
    thanks for help. 
    We are not aware of an issue yet but we will try it ourselves and take a look. 

• So I changed the Rev light LED colour for when I drive on my formula V2 Rim, it works, I have it set up with two green lights, 3 red and 4 blue lights but while I'm driving around it flickers between the new rev light arrangement and the original that the wheel rim has when it's sold, this tends to happen when they car isn't increasing in revs quickly
    You need to activate the second green button of the Game Profile page for each game you play. Some activate it for you like with AC but for other sims like iR you need go do it in-game and it is explained in a pop-up message inside of FanaLab. See two pictures attached or take a look at the PDF manual.  
    I made that with Game Profiles of rFactor 2 and AMS and now the auto-rotation SEN option is not working anymore. Cannot get anyway the wheel match with the steer in the game. Any suggestion here please?
  • To Daniel nieto

I got the same problem with ACC when I played rFactor2 because rfactor is changing the wheel angle. Go in Fanatec wheel property page Settings and change the max whell angle in my case 1080. If you selectet the same angle ingame it should match, this was my solution. 
  • Have tried on F1 2019, no luck, drivers and firmware is up to date, in game leds are off, telemetry and leds are enabled in fanalab, when I run the game the bottom left of fanalab says it is uninitiated, there are no logs,band the display just shows 000 in game, no rev lights or anything. Any idea what the issue is? Pictures attached.
    The issue is the UDP Send Rate at 60Hz. This is way too high for FanaLab. You need to set it to 20Hz (which still can cause some slight delay) or at best to 10Hz.
  • Marcel PfisterMarcel Pfister Member, Administrator
    edited September 2019
    FanaLab version 1.12 available now, please proceed in the new discussion!

https://www.fanatec.com/forum/discussion/1056/fanalab-1-12-available

And don't forget to bookmark the new thread.
This discussion has been closed.