How to control the DD1 with the Podium R300 wheel (clubsport button cluster pack)

Hi guys, 

I received today my new DD1 wheel base and my Podium R 300 wheel.

I cant find anywhere on the manual how you set up the DD1 with the R300 wheel or the Clubsport Button Cluster pack.

There is no manual for either of those.

I managed to switch to a different mode with the buttons, but there is no way for me to calibrate my manual shifter, which is kind of annoying.

I am using driver ver 346 because 347 simply doesnt work on my machine...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers..

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Hi Frederic,

You can calibrate the Shifter and Wheel Settings via the Fanatec driver window in Driver 346 under the settings and tuning menu.
  • I didn't work, but somehow I managed to do it installing 347, which finally decided to work! 

Thanks! :-D
  • I didn't work, but somehow I managed to do it installing 347, which finally decided to work! 

Thanks! :-D
    Yes, The shifter calibration is only working with Driver 347 and the included firmware 664 - its not working with driver 346 and Firmware 662! 
    edited October 2019
    @Maurice I have 662 installed and can calibrate the shifter. : I

@Frederic Happy you got it sorted. Enjoy the wheel.
  • edited October 2019
    @Maurice I have 662 installed and can calibrate the shifter. : I

@Frederic Happy you got it sorted. Enjoy the wheel.
    Do you have a DD? Because Marcel posted that 662 DD firmware wasn exported with the Shifter calibration working - maybe other bases 662 is already working but with a DD 664 is needed afaik... At least I cant calibrate it with 662 but only with 664 with my DD2.
    Yeah DD and just to make sure I wasn't crazy I ran it again with no issues.