CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1 cannot be used on ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5

李 詔李 詔 Member
Hey guys, has anyone ever had the same problem?

I have a CSL Elite Wheel Bass and CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1.
And I using the latest driver(v328) and firmware(v629).
Then they working very well.

Recently, I got a ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 from my friend.
Of course, I updated the firmware of wheel base to v628.
But the problem happened.

When the wheel base worked separately, it can be normally recognized by the PC, that the firmware can be updated and wheel base can be shut down.
However, when the Steering Wheel P1 and the wheele base are connected together, the Steering Wheel P1 can be recognized, but the LED display is not working and wheel center calibration cannot be set, the button does not respond.
If I updated the firmware when wheel base and the Steering Wheel P1 connected together, the wheel base will crash, can not be turned off by the power button.How should I fix this problem?Are there something wrong with the wheel or the Steering Wheel P1?
Thank you for anyone help me.

Comments

• Glenn MerkelGlenn Merkel Member
    edited October 2019
    I JUST started having this problem in the last week, and when separating the wheel rim from the base, I found a wheel pin stuck in the "base".  I removed that pin with a needle-nose plier, but was unable to "set" it back in place.  As a result, I've contacted Fanatec support, and got a reply in the last 12 hours, so I'm hoping to get my P1 rim shipped back to them, repaired, and returned in as timely a manner as possible.  My CSW v2.5 base, which worked FLAWLESS with my P1 Elite rim previously, isn't able to do anything without it.  :(

Good luck!!!
  • I JUST started having this problem in the last week, and when separating the wheel rim from the base, I found a wheel pin stuck in the "base".  I removed that pin with a needle-nose plier, but was unable to "set" it back in place.  As a result, I've contacted Fanatec support, and got a reply in the last 12 hours, so I'm hoping to get my P1 rim shipped back to them, repaired, and returned in as timely a manner as possible.  My CSW v2.5 base, which worked FLAWLESS with my P1 Elite rim previously, isn't able to do anything without it.  :(

Good luck!!!
    Thank for your answer! 
    I follow your advice and check my wheel pin, they are all ok. 
    And I tried to downgrade my driver and firmware, but that is not working. 
    I am confused about this problem