FanaLab 1.12 available - Post feedback here!

Comments

• Here is a couple of examples Maurice, it looks like a lot of the cars have rev led issues, tried downloading a second time as well and it was no different.

Okay, that's super weird :/ I deleted some profiles and re-imported them already several times in the past and never had those issues... Will have a look what's wrong when I get back from work but I can already say that the profiles don't look like that in your picture at all...
    No worries, hope you can get to the bottom of it.  :)
  • edited October 2019
    Here is a couple of examples Maurice, it looks like a lot of the cars have rev led issues, tried downloading a second time as well and it was no different.

Quickly had a look into the pws file of the Aston by opening it with the editor and this what's saved in the profile for the specific RevLED percentages: Rpm Led1="78,7" Led2="81,3" Led3="83,8" Led4="86,5" Led5="89" Led6="91,6" Led7="94,2" Led8="95,5" Led9="96,8" LedFlash="98,1"....... So I really don't know why those values are not correctly imported into FanaLab because the file itself is correct.. Can you please open that file with an editor to see what values are listed for the leds in your file?
  • Here you go Maurice, looks the same as in your post, for some reason ACC isn't picking it up?
  • Here you go Maurice, looks the same as in your post, for some reason ACC isn't picking it up?
    Makes it even more weird. So the file itself has the correct values but they are not loaded correctly by FanaLab...

I have exported the same file again, but this time instead of saving it with Podium Hub I saved it with the Formula v2 attached.. Please let me know if that file is working when you import it...
  • Shall do Maurice, will have to look tomorrow but will get back to you.
  • Hi Maurice, doesn't look like the new one has fixed the issue either, i can see the rev leds don't match what is in your file.
  • Hi Maurice, doesn't look like the new one has fixed the issue either, i can see the rev leds don't match what is in your file.
    Have you tried to uninstall and re-install FanaLab v1.12? Because it's strange, seems that it's no widespread issue as I heard from a lot of people that the profiles are imported correctly and I also can't reproduce your issue, it's always loaded correctly here so I assume the issue is more or less on your side.. What happens if you manually change the values to the correct one you can find in the pws file and then save it. Does it load correctly the next time you load the profile after a FanaLab restart?
  • Oh. okay, i did manually change the rev leds as to what was in the pws file and it worked as intended. Will try an uninstall and re-install
  • Just reinstalled and redownloaded the ACC files and still the same issue. Turned off bitdefender before hand just in case that was the cause. I guess i will just have to tweak each one manually, no biggie, it is just the rev leds. 
  • Just checked on F1 2019, same issue, the rev colours are fine fine just the % are out, weird!

Thanks for doing all this for these games. I will just manually adjust.

One other question, in 1.08 we were able to right click on the game on the right hand side and delete the ones we didn't want to show up, can we still do that is 1.12? I can't get it to happen any more.
  • At September 11 I ask

Quote:
    Hello together
    Will a German version of FanaLab be released?

We can implement language packs at some point.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does that mean a German version will come? :-/
    Not only my problem is,
    with the "school English" of almost 35-40 years ago,
    technical instructions are always very difficult to understand.
    :\">
  • At September 11 I ask

Quote:
    Hello together
    Will a German version of FanaLab be released?

We can implement language packs at some point.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does that mean a German version will come? :-/
    Not only my problem is,
    with the "school English" of almost 35-40 years ago,
    technical instructions are always very difficult to understand.
    :\">
    Ja genau das heißt es, irgendwann wir es eine deutsche Version geben. Es wurde allerdings nicht gesagt mit welcher Version die Sprachen kommen. Kann also noch eine Weile dauern...

Yes that’s what Marcel said. There will be a German Version as well bit it was not stated when other languages will launch...
  • Just updated to V1.12, everytime I click on the LED page the program just crashes, I've tried reinstalling Fanalab and tried the V446 and V445 drivers but the same things happens.

Windows 10 
    DD1-F1 2019 Wheel
  • Hello,

Can anybody help me. I tried to get FanaLab running, but always on startup it tells me "Please install Fanatec Driver Package before using Fanalab". I'm using a CSW 2.5 with V3 Pedals and a Formula V2 rim. Installed the newest beta drivers 3.47 and updated all devices with newest firmware.
    Any suggestions what to do and how to get FanaLab running?

Regards
    Sascha
    Did you find any solution, I have the same problem and I still cannot open Fanalab!

• Hello,

Can anybody help me. I tried to get FanaLab running, but always on startup it tells me "Please install Fanatec Driver Package before using Fanalab". I'm using a CSW 2.5 with V3 Pedals and a Formula V2 rim. Installed the newest beta drivers 3.47 and updated all devices with newest firmware.
    Any suggestions what to do and how to get FanaLab running?

Regards
    Sascha
    Did you find any solution, I have the same problem and I still cannot open Fanalab!
    I have the same problem Beta Driver 3.46. DD1 PC Driver 346 WB FW 662 SW FW 28. Re installed it multiple times with no luck

Cheers

W

• Nice work guys.

I like the new leds settings(Red/Green/White flags).
    However, the tracking loss/ABS leds are no working.

DD1 with Clubsport F1 2019. Using with Iracing,.
    Last Drivers/firmware.
  • edited October 2019
    Nice work guys.

I like the new leds settings(Red/Green/White flags).
    However, the tracking loss/ABS leds are no working.

DD1 with Clubsport F1 2019. Using with Iracing,.
    Last Drivers/firmware.
    iRacing does not support anything other than Pitlane and Flag FlagLEDs so its not possible to get ABS, TC, Wheel Spin or Wheel Lock FlagLEDs or vibrations working in that game because iRacing is not having those data in their telemetry. Hover over the settings with your mouse and you will see that its not supported by the game - nothing FanaLab can do here.
  • Hi there Maurice Böschen

Really looking forward to trying your profiles, but the .RAR files are coming up broken (unknown format or damaged) when I download them - any chance you can check the links?

Also - newbie question here on the basics of getting the telemetry to work ...

I have telemetry enabled in both F1 2019 and Fanalabs R1.12. I also have Fanalabs LED support enabled (CSW2.5, F1 2019 wheel CSv2 pedals), and I have Fanatec LED on in game.

UDP Broadcast = On
    UDP Port = 20777 (set same in Fanalabs)
    UDP Send = 10hz
    UDP Format = 2019 
    Your telemetry = Public

I have Fanalabs launched prior to launching F1 2019, and I launch F1 from within Steam (for DX12 version),  

I have set DRS allowed and DRS Active LEDS in Fanalabs, but they dont work. :-(

I'd certainly welcome any feedback on settings etc to get this up and running?

Cheers

Doogz

• Hi again

Sorted!!!  I saw in Fanalabs the "telemetry uninitialised" - I had to turn UDP Broadcast Off and now it works ...

Looking forward to trying Maurice's profiles, if the links can be checked?

Cheers

Doogz
  • edited October 2019
    Hi again

Sorted!!!  I saw in Fanalabs the "telemetry uninitialised" - I had to turn UDP Broadcast Off and now it works ...

Looking forward to trying Maurice's profiles, if the links can be checked?

Cheers

Doogz
    Hey! Please try the attached rar file. Shouldnt give you any download error message.
    Also you wrote that you have set the Fanatec LED in the game options to ON. This is wrong and needs to be set to OFF in order to disable the in game native Fanatec support and let FanaLab do its magic ;-) 
  • Hi Maurice

Thanks for the new file ....

I have no problems downloading but it still wont extract (says file is damaged).  Also I can see that it is coming in as a WinRAR archive, not a WinRAR ZIP archive.  Not sure iof this makes a difference?

Cheers
  • Hi Maurice

Thanks for the new file ....

I have no problems downloading but it still wont extract (says file is damaged).  Also I can see that it is coming in as a WinRAR archive, not a WinRAR ZIP archive.  Not sure iof this makes a difference?

Cheers
    Mhm weird, no problems here to download and also open the file with WinRAR. Tested on my smartphone, a laptop and my desktop pc so the issue is somewhere on your side :( I can try to make it a zip instead of rar, maybe you use a wrong program which can't open rar files? See attached file.
  • George LynnGeorge Lynn Member
    edited October 2019
    HELP.
    After installing the 1.12 version of Fanalab, it is not starting anymore!
    It says at the error prompt: please install Fanatec Driver Package before using Fanalab!

Now the issue: I have a DD2 and use the Porsche 918 rim AND IT IS ALL UPDATED!!!:
    PC
    Wheel base driver is 662 is 345 and
    Wheel Base Motor is 30.
    all up to date and can only be downgraded.
    I already uninstalled and installed Fanalab again with NO EFFECT!
    Sorry, but this sucks!
    HELP

• HELP.
    After installing the 1.12 version of Fanalab, it is not starting anymore!
    It says at the error prompt: please install Fanatec Driver Package before using Fanalab!

Now the issue: I have a DD2 and use the Porsche 918 rim AND IT IS ALL UPDATED!!!:
    PC
    Wheel base driver is 662 is 345 and
    Wheel Base Motor is 30.
    all up to date and can only be downgraded.
    I already uninstalled and installed Fanalab again with NO EFFECT!
    Sorry, but this sucks!
    HELP

Have you installed both FanaLab and the Driver on your main SSD/HDD in the C drive where also Windows is installed?
  • Hi Maurice, no, I have not? Is this mandatory?
    Will try that (after Saturday morning shopping). Thanks for the quick answer. Will kepp u posted.
  • edited October 2019
    Hi Maurice, no, I have not? Is this mandatory?
    Will try that (after Saturday morning shopping). Thanks for the quick answer. Will kepp u posted.
    This COULD be a reason, at least I read yesterday that a guy had the very same problem and it was solved by installing both FanaLab and the Fanatec driver to the main SSD/HDD in the C drive where also windows is installed. I THINK FanaLab is only looking for the default path of the driver and when you manually installed the driver to any other path then FanaLab cant find the driver... 
  • Hi Maurice

Um ... embarassed face palm here ....

Turns out my version of WinRAR was r 4.0 from about 2011.  I downloaded the latest, and the original attaments can all be accessed now.

Thanks heaps for resending though - you went above and beyond there, so much appreciated.

Cheers
  • Hi Maurice

Um ... embarassed face palm here ....

Turns out my version of WinRAR was r 4.0 from about 2011.  I downloaded the latest, and the original attaments can all be accessed now.

Thanks heaps for resending though - you went above and beyond there, so much appreciated.

Cheers
    ah okay, haha. Glad its working for you now and I hope you like the F1 2019 profiles :-) 
    This COULD be a reason, at least I read yesterday that a guy had the very same problem and it was solved by installing both FanaLab and the Fanatec driver to the main SSD/HDD in the C drive where also windows is installed. I THINK FanaLab is only looking for the default path of the driver and when you manually installed the driver to any other path then FanaLab cant find the driver... 
    Maurice,
    I am sorry to say that this is NOT the solution.
    All drivers are on my D drive, but I tried all combinations: same result as above.
    When I went back to version 1.08 of the FanaLab software, FanaLab works fine, however, version 1.08! You guys must have changed something in the settings of the patched software.
    I need a fix here, somehow.
    Thank you.

What can I do?

Maurice,
    I am sorry to say that this is NOT the solution.
    All drivers are on my D drive, but I tried all combinations: same result as above.
    When I went back to version 1.08 of the FanaLab software, FanaLab works fine, however, version 1.08! You guys must have changed something in the settings of the patched software.
    I need a fix here, somehow.
    Thank you.

What can I do?

Try not to have everything installed on drive D but drive C. So when installing the driver and Fanalab do NOT change to location just install it in the default path. If that doesn't help, there is nothing you can do other than waiting for the next public beta version which might solve this.
This discussion has been closed.