Fanatec HQ is moving and we still need more people!

Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
The company has expanded beyond the capacity of the current premises, so we’re moving our headquarters to a bigger location, still within our beautiful home town of Landshut, Bavaria.

This will happen on Friday, October 11th.

While the move has been planned to be as seamless as possible to minimise disruption, please excuse some small delays in communication with our sales and support departments during this time. Note that the Support Chat feature on the website could be affected on Friday and though the weekend due to the transfer of our network infrastructure.

The new HQ is bigger and leaves space for expansion. Perhaps it will be YOUR workplace. We already hired 40 more team members this year and we are still looking for electronic engineers and programmers, a PR manager or project managers for example.

We have about 30 new projects which wait for completion as we plan a massive product launch to expand our product portfolio in all directions. Stay tuned.

Comments

• Good luck !!!
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    edited October 2019
    Great news! Congratulations on the continued growth. =D>
  • Aaron ScottAaron Scott Member
    edited October 2019
    No Comment. At least your not being moved to Fukushima, that's where polphony digital moved. so cheer up team fanatec, he could of said Chernobyl, then it would be really hard to get to work and uniforms would be really expensive too.
  • Congratulations Fanatec for your good work.

But, for god sake, gimme that 911 GT3 steering wheel!!! I need it!!!!! (of course, if doen'st have a value of one of my kidneys ahhahaahaha)

Marcelo
  • Nice to know business is going very well. Good luck with the movement to the new HQ. 
    And once you are settled in the new environment don't forget to celebrate with some good ice cold ones 
  • Weiterhin viel Erfolg.

• I hope you'll open a new distribution point in Canada soon, Montreal would be the best place. So much money is spent in custom fees when buying in USA plus the conversion fees from USA to Canadian dollars. That makes your items overprice...! Good luck with your new installations.   
  • edited October 2019
    Moving? does that translate too Motion?..... System?.... LMAO!!!!! Good luck Guys.....  :D
  • Nice to know Fanatec is growing and looking forward to the new projects! Podium F1 wheel anyone? :D
  • I am available to test new Fanatec equipment for free or perhaps a small fee. ;) 
  • Congrats Fanatec Team... Cheers wishing you Continued Growth and Success.
  • This is indeed good news but I've been unable to log in and when I finally got in none of my purchases were listed.  Simply wanted to ask Tech Support a question.  Trying to be patient  because of the change over.  Guess I'll  check back later in the week and my request for assistance will have to wait.
  • edited October 2019
    When’s is going to be a podium racing wheel f1bundles with pedals ps4 available Because I wanna get everything to star the sim racing game life let’s go Fanatec
  • Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

This is indeed good news but I've been unable to log in and when I finally got in none of my purchases were listed.  Simply wanted to ask Tech Support a question.  Trying to be patient  because of the change over.  Guess I'll  check back later in the week and my request for assistance will have to wait.
    Hi Brent, I've sent you a PM.

When’s is going to be a podium racing wheel f1bundles with pedals ps4 available Because I wanna get everything to star the sim racing game life let’s go Fanatec
    Hi Cesar, currently we don't have any short-term plans to offer this kind of bundle, but thank you for the suggestion.
  • happy there is a lot of products comming. podium series for now is not for newcomers as they have to buy clubsport stuff since there is no podium. also I will wait till few rims are released to decide. that was the biggest problem (lack of product for podium and csl especially podium)

happy to see a lot of products coming. keep it up :)
  • Vernon ClarkeVernon Clarke Member
    edited October 2019
    I'm trying to spend 1300.00 on your website and no one is around to correct how come I cannot use PayPal to spend money with you as you see this will be my fourth order with fanatec. I've been a customer for over a goddamn decade. simxperience seems like for a couple hundred more dollars I will end up transferring my loyalty to them because they have a website that works and allows customers to use PayPal. Seriously what the hell is going on? I want to be protected as a buyer through PayPal and if you cannot sell me the product through PayPal then adios amigo. I'm going to sit on what I have for the weekend I expect someone to un**** this for me. I have tried to create a new account, tried to use different browsers at all end and saying user authentication failed and does not give me the option to use PayPal. FIX YOUR ISSUES! So I'm upset. Understand I have money that I can't get to you, you have a product that you won't sell to me all because of your websites issue with PayPal, please set aside my indifference towards your site and find a way to take my money.
    I'm trying to spend 1300.00 on your website and no one is around to correct how come I cannot use PayPal to spend money with you as you see this will be my fourth order with fanatec. I've been a customer for over a goddamn decade. simxperience seems like for a couple hundred more dollars I will end up transferring my loyalty to them because they have a website that works and allows customers to use PayPal. Seriously what the hell is going on? I want to be protected as a buyer through PayPal and if you cannot sell me the product through PayPal then adios amigo. I'm going to sit on what I have for the weekend I expect someone to un**** this for me. I have tried to create a new account, tried to use different browsers at all end and saying user authentication failed and does not give me the option to use PayPal. FIX YOUR ISSUES! So I'm upset. Understand I have money that I can't get to you, you have a product that you won't sell to me all because of your websites issue with PayPal, please set aside my indifference towards your site and find a way to take my money.
    Hi Vernon,

Unfortunately there is a general PayPal verification issue that is currently affecting all US orders. We are working on it, and hope to get it resolved today.

I apologise for the inconvenience.
    Update: PayPal issue is now resolved.
  • I'm trying to spend 1300.00 on your website and no one is around to correct how come I cannot use PayPal to spend money with you as you see this will be my fourth order with fanatec. I've been a customer for over a goddamn decade. simxperience seems like for a couple hundred more dollars I will end up transferring my loyalty to them because they have a website that works and allows customers to use PayPal. Seriously what the hell is going on? I want to be protected as a buyer through PayPal and if you cannot sell me the product through PayPal then adios amigo. I'm going to sit on what I have for the weekend I expect someone to un**** this for me. I have tried to create a new account, tried to use different browsers at all end and saying user authentication failed and does not give me the option to use PayPal. FIX YOUR ISSUES! So I'm upset. Understand I have money that I can't get to you, you have a product that you won't sell to me all because of your websites issue with PayPal, please set aside my indifference towards your site and find a way to take my money.
    Hi Vernon,

Unfortunately there is a general PayPal verification issue that is currently affecting all US orders. We are working on it, and hope to get it resolved today.

I apologise for the inconvenience.
    Patience of a saint. :-)
  • Thank you for having the patience of a saint and getting the job done.
  • Really hope something can be done. I want the porsche rim and all with the new qr. but i still want to keep like my bmw wheel and xbox hub :(
  • Hopefully the porsche rim won't be too far away now been waiting for so long now, congratulations to fanatec on there continued growth keep up the good work guys, you have the best sim equipment out there
  • Everything is so quiet  ???? so so quiet!!!  ???? ????
  • I've lost hope to have my Porsche wheel by christmas.
  • Maik ZeranskiMaik Zeranski Member
    edited October 2019
    Thomas Jackermeier My 349,95€ voucher from the delayed DD2 launch will expire in 34 days (Dec. 3th, according to an email with your support from Feb. 26th)

Will the "Porsche 911 Cup Endurance / Modular Podium Wheel" be available for pre-order/purchase before then? Because I don't want to spend it on a wheel, that I will probably not use after finally getting the new Porsche wheel.

Sim Racing Girl said a month ago, "...it will be released very soon...", when is "very soon"™?

• if someone knows how to get a hold of them please let me know I have tried everything and I mean everything. i Hey guys, I ordered on 11/25/219, I have called numbers on website over 30 times, left messages and emailed you 7 times about my order not one frekin response or information sent to me after 6 weeks 46 DAYS WITH MY $2300.00 USD, your kidding me.

When I ordered on 11/25/2019 it said Porsche wheel was to be ready on 12/16/2019, I get that you, put it out there on your site and I read it, I was cool, then the wheel was delayed a few and was ready on around 12/21/2019, ok cool again, my 2 friends received their Porsche wheel on 12/24/2019 and 1 of them ordered 7 days after I did and they got their steering wheel and I didn't, WHATS UP WITH THAT. 

Remember all my items on my order was in stock except the wheel on 11/25/2019 , What's the hold up, I pay for each piece that sent out, send me my order and not the wheel. what's so hard about shipping, I do that for a living.

I have not receive 1 single peace of my order as of today 1/7/2020 or 1 time heard from them about it my order.

They masked email that the McLaren wheel is discontinued that's it, they did refund my money for the wheel again that's it, mask mail to everyone, you can not respond to that email, period. I forgot Fanatec charged my cc for a f1 wheel and I have not heard anything about it.

Now the Porsche wheel is back ordered again, so what the hell and where is my $2,300.00 being used for fraud, WHERE IS MY ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you telling me that I have to wait for the product to be in stock before you ship out my frekin order, when it was in stock and now one of the 5 items that I order is out of stock so your waiting again before 1 of those items get back in stock before another of my other items get back order, COME ON MAN, RUN YOUR BUISNESS CORRECTLY. This is so frustration, inconvenience, taking someone money on line for product and receiving your product is against the law, especially if you have not one time reached out to the customer for delay or not answering any messages sent.  

You have had my money for 6 weeks or 44 days and I have not heard from you or your company by email or phone call.................

I have not been able to get on your chat line even to help and I'm sure I can not keep spending money to Germany on phone calls because of your negligence the way you run your business. 

sorry if you think that this is being rude and I'm in the wrong, FANATEC HAS $2,300.00 USD of my money for 44days since 11/25/2019 and I have not heard not 1 thing from them.

That's crazy. Can I borrow money and pay you back when I have it, come on lets get this order out asap.

thank you

Billy Bowerman  

HELP, HELP, HELP, PLEASE!!!!!!!