White screen lock after DD1 power on

Hola a todos.

He notado que últimamente cuando enciendo la base DD1 después de la pantalla inicial está completamente en blanco, excepto por un círculo en el centro. Luego giro el volante 90 grados hacia la derecha y lo sostengo mientras la barra negra se carga dos veces y la pantalla ya parece normal, con el fondo negro y el logotipo de Fanatec.

¿Te ha pasado a tí?

¿Por qué has comenzado a hacerlo?

tanks a lot

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Hi Daniel,

Please post in english to the forum.
  • Hello everyone. I have noticed that lately when I turn on the DD1 base after the initial screen is completely blank, except for a circle in the center. Then I turn the steering wheel 90 degrees to the right and hold it while the black bar loads twice and the screen already looks normal, with the black background and the Fanatec logo. Has it happened to you? Why have you started doing it? tanks a lot
  • This has happened to be several times. I notice it happens more when I have my PC turned on and then I turn on the DD1 (as opposed to turning on the DD1 and then my computer).

the only thing I’m able to do is literally unplug the DD1 and replug it in. Then it’s fine. I’m sure this isn’t good for it, but I don’t know any other solution?