Payment system broken?

If I select credit card/PayPal I receive a “user authentication failed”. Select the pay with amazon option and everything seems fine. So basically, can’t pay for the item I want. Anyone else having this issue currently?

Comments

• I have also had this issue, and checked with a few friends and they reported the same. 

I sent a message to the web support but have not heard back. Just wanted to chime in since it seems to be more than a one off thing. 
  • I am also having this issue. Would like to know when I can buy some pedals?
  • I am also having the same problem
  • If I select credit card/PayPal I receive a “user authentication failed”. Select the pay with amazon option and everything seems fine. So basically, can’t pay for the item I want. Anyone else having this issue currently?
    This is the type of thing that can drag a company through the mud when it doesn't need to be. Shall I make some YouTube videos about this?
  • Jason WrayJason Wray Member
    edited October 2019
    If I select credit card/PayPal I receive a “user authentication failed”. Select the pay with amazon option and everything seems fine. So basically, can’t pay for the item I want. Anyone else having this issue currently?
    This is the type of thing that can drag a company through the mud when it doesn't need to be. Shall I make some YouTube videos about this?
    No one is dragging anyone through the mud about anything. Just stating a concern about not being able to buy products a certain way. I’ve been told that they are aware of the problem and working on it.
  • Well,

While they take their time, I'm all over the 999.99 Direct drive option on a competitors website and will come out better because of this. I haven't pulled the trigger yet, but I may have just been sent over the edge, and I have confirmed they use PayPal.

Again, yes, this type of thing will lose money, and any proxy sales by my guests asking what's on my rig. It might not be from Fanatec if I cannot purchase this weekend. 
  • Habe leider das gleiche Problem ... Würde gerne bestellen nur leider funktioniert die Bezahlung mit Kreditkarte nicht ! 😓