V3 Connected to DD

So i've used the cable to connect my pedals to the DD unit instead of plugging it in to the PC. Cause then i can use ABS vibrator mode and such etc.

But what i noticed is that when i have it plugged in to the DD base i can not calibrate it stiff enough. It goes to max power WAY to early than what i want. And i have used the brake force settings and tried it from 0 --> max. Still its way to soft and i cant use the full range of the V3 pedals. If i plug it back in to the computer i can then set a stiffer setting on the v3 pedals and use them fully.

Is there a way to fix this? Is there a way to make the pedal stiffer or use more brake force while connected to the DD instead of plugging it in to the computer?

(im not talking about stiffer such as phyiscally changing it. I got BF kit and just the stiffness i like. I just cant calibrate it stiff enough while in the DD)

Comments

• Which Base Firmware do you have installed?
  • Yes i have the newest of everything. Also my friend has the EXACT same problem
  • edited October 2019
    Please mention the exact firmware version. Newest of everything basically means nothing really... This was an issue of earlier firmware versions which is fixed with most recent versions (to be exact with driver 336 and included firmware on 7th June), therefore I ask and it's important to know which firmware you have installed because I think you have driver 335 installed which still has this issue.
  • 335 is the latest on the store page for the dd, so he's kinda right to say the latest, all these different drivers floating about is kind of a mess, i'd suggest you have one dedicated download page which lists them and some info on which ones are for what and why
  • Aaron ScottAaron Scott Member
    edited November 2019
    335 is the latest on the store page for the dd, so he's kinda right to say the latest, all these different drivers floating about is kind of a mess, i'd suggest you have one dedicated download page which lists them and some info on which ones are for what and why
    there is such a page, but thats a mess too. my friend calls my rig a combination lock now, lol!