Clutch bite point Podium Hub - APM

I have a podium Wheel/Hub with the Advance paddle module, how do I setup the clutch bite point on it?  Feel like i'm missing something simple.

Comments

• That's not possible without any of the upcoming Podium Button Modules with Display.
  • Ok, well I hope they come out soon, but at least I know I wasn't missing something.

• That's not possible without any of the upcoming Podium Button Modules with Display.
    the advanved paddle modules cant be tuned or assigned in configuration of pc/sim like any other button or fanalab? they just aren't recognized at all?
    the advanved paddle modules cant be tuned or assigned in configuration of pc/sim like any other button or fanalab? they just aren't recognized at all?
    they are recognized, but you cant set a bite point without a display.
  • got it, he could probably cheat the engagement point thru that method though? just not the multiple bite points? i cheat my engagement point for standing starts, but thats for the foot clutch and brake pedal to be held by the left foot only.