FanaLab 1.12 available - Post feedback here!

Comments

• I got everything set up and it seems to be working properly on f1 2019, except I can’t get brake vibration to work. I look in the tuning menu preview and vibration preview in the “Tuning Menu Preview” from within Game Profile and they all say “unavailable” any idea why?
    Which pedals do you have and how are they connected?
    Clubsport V3, connected to the DD1 base and then the base is connected with USB to the computer
    The Vibration tab doesn't show anything and you can't adjust the vibrations? Or can you adjust but they are not working? As Maurice suggested, please post some screenshots so we can have a better idea.
    I can adjust it now Marcel showed me how, but the vibrations are not working in game (F1 2019), for the brake pedal.  The throttle pedal works for wheel spin, but no vibration for wheel lock up on the brake pedal (with ABS turned off).
  • Just an idea,

Device Set Up 1,2,3,4,5 - should be possible to be renamed.
    That way you can find/remember the desired setup more easily without looking into the setup itself (Fanatec DD1/2).  :)
    I agree
  •  I tried yesterday AC, ACC and PCars 2 with my DD1 and V3i pedals. AC is working great, ACC with the known issue of missing wheel spin and wheel locking, and in PCARS 2 (shared memory is active, comp2.5mode) the wheel lock and wheel speen, oversteer on the wheel dont work. Is that normal?
    Can anyone tell me which button I have to press on the Porsche wheel 918 RSR for changing from the comp2.5 mode to dd1 mode?

Does anyone know (Fanatec) if Forza 7 is scheduled to integrate it. They have great telemetry datas for my next level motion 3 system. 
    Like mentioned in the first post it would be good when the following is added to reports:
    Wheel Base Model (product ID): ....
    Steering Wheel Model (product ID): ....
    Driver Version: ....
    Base FW Version: ....
    Wheel FW Version: ....
    Add screenshots or videos if it helps to explain your issue. 

Are you talking about vibration or Flag LEDs? Features which are not greyed out should be working in the game currently running. If you clicked both green buttons and followed the instruction of the popup message you can check in FanaLab under settings and "View Telemetry Feed" if telemetry is coming in.

Button combinations can be found in the quick guide of every wheel.

It's planned to add FM7 first to the list so automatic loading tuning menu settings work, telemetry support is planned for later.
    At first very good news with FM7. With the DD the game has become a new quality.
    Wheel Base Model (product ID): DD1....
    Steering Wheel Model (product ID): .Porsche 918...
    Driver Version: 345....
    Base FW Version: .662...
    Wheel FW Version: .30...

PCARS 2:

I mean the vibration in the wheel for wheel lock. If the car loose the grip I dont feel any vibration. The telemetry datas are working. 

• Works well for twenty minutes, then it crashes. That's a pity, it's really useful to avoid oscillation with dynamic damping.
    Hope for an update. 
  • Bonjour, j'ai un DD2 avec le Podium Hub. Ma roue est la Cube Formula CSX. J'ai installé Fanalab version Beta mais il ne détecte pas la roue et par conséquent je ne parvient pas à régler le ffb. Je roue uniquement sur iRacing. J'ai fait le calibrage dans iRacing ...sauf pour le ffb auquel je n'ai pas accès. QQ'un pourrait m'aider ? Merci !!!
  • Bonjour, j'ai un DD2 avec le Podium Hub. Ma roue est la Cube Formula CSX. J'ai installé Fanalab version Beta mais il ne détecte pas la roue et par conséquent je ne parvient pas à régler le ffb. Je roue uniquement sur iRacing. J'ai fait le calibrage dans iRacing ...sauf pour le ffb auquel je n'ai pas accès. QQ'un pourrait m'aider ? Merci !!!
    Please use English only to get help, thanks.
  • Hello, I have a DD2 with the hub podium. My wheel is the Cube CSX formula. I installed Fanalab Beta version but it does not detect the wheel and it can not adjust the ffb. I only drive on iRacing. I did the calibration in iRacing ... except for the ffb that I do not have access to. Who could help me? Thank you !!!
  • edited November 2019
    Make sure you have the latest driver 346 and firmware 662 installed because earlier versions don't support the Podium Hub. FanaLab of course can only detect the Podium Hub, not your Cube CSX wheel.
  • edited November 2019
    Hello Maurice, thanks for responding. Where can I find those firmware ?
    With my Porsche wheel, I have of course no problems.
  • Hello Maurice, thanks for responding. Where can I find those firmware ?

On the Download page of the Podium Hub Webshop page.
  • I don't see the drivers and firmware that you talk
    Podium HUB, not Base ;)
  • its a bit of a mess here, you find the latest firmware here in the forum and not on the download page of the wheel

https://www.fanatec.com/forum/categories/beta-drivers
  • Sorry I was on the DD2 page. On the page of the Hub I only see the driver 346 but no firmware
  • Sorry I was on the DD2 page. On the page of the Hub I only see the driver 346 but no firmware
    I more and more think actually you don't even have any driver installed and therefore you don't get any FFB... Firmwares are included in the driver. Just download the driver, install it, launch it, and then you will get a message to update the firmware. Follow the steps. For reference, have a look at the DD Base manual, everything is documented there.
  • Ok thank you everybody. I'll do that when I go back home !!
  • Hello, I have installed the last driver but impossible for me to have a good FFB.  
    Does irffb work good ?
  • Please help me find the download for fanalab software.

• I'm just not finding the download link,,,,, anywhere,,,,, first site in the first post???? Didn't see it. I feel really dumb.

• edited November 2019

Hi,

I just installed Fanalab, but I notice that not all of my installed games are found. In particular it does not seem to detect Dirt 2.0, which I have purchased and installed through the Oculus App. Other games (Steam) are detected just fine. Is there some way I can manually point to my Dirt 2.0 install location so Fanalab will recognize the game as installed?

Thanks in advance!

• Marcel PfisterMarcel Pfister Member, Administrator

You can manually set an .exe path, auto detection for now only works with steam. Should be described in the manual, let me know when you have questions.

• Vorweg: ich erlaube mir hier mal in Deutsch zu schreiben, denn mein englisch ist nicht so toll. Könntet ihr den Fanalab Download bitte wieder unter "Produkte" anbieten? Auf eurer "tollen" neuen Seite habe ich eine ganze Weile gabraucht, um den Download dann endlich hier im Forum zu finden!

• Fanalabs constantly crashing, v3.46 driver and 662 FW,

The symptoms were, booted up PC Fanalabs started went to iracing, the profile loaded, then 30 seconds later Fanalabs crashed, started it again then crashed, kept happening. Uninstall and reinstall.

Seems to be stable ATM

• On my PC after a Windows update no game recognized, and when I tried to show all games it crashed.

Same v346 and 662, also tried to reinstall all but same issue.

• Here the same, since last Win10 update crashed the app after a short time.

When I click on Game Profile or LED in the selection in the app, the app crashes immediately

• Exactly, and no game is shown in the section.

Hope next version will fix this, Fanalab is very useful for me!

This discussion has been closed.